Immortal Magic

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Join Allison Rose Weasley as she goes into her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Allison Weasley Faceclaim
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
GOBLET OF FIRE STARTS HERE
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Immortal Magic Part 2/ Part 3

Chapter Sixty-Eight

152 1 3
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View.

I now understand why Harry told me to be quiet. Fudge's and McGonigals voices were nearing the Hospital Wing. With my advanced hearing, I could hear their argument clearly. 

''Regrettable but all the same Minerva,'' I hear Fudge yell as they near the Hospital Wing. ''You should never have brought it into the castle. When Dumbledore finds out,'' McGonigal was saying before the doors to the Hospital wing were thrown open.

''Where is Dumbledore?'' Fudge demands as he nears Mum, McGonigal and Snape following behind him. Bill stood behind Mum while Ron and Hermione sat in their seats. 

''He's not here,'' Mum tells him angrily. ''This is a hospital wing Minister. Don't you think you are better too,'' Mum was interrupted as the doors opened once again. 

I look over and see Dumbeldore walking in. ''What has happened?'' Dumbledore asks sharply. 

''Why are you disturbing these people. Minerva, I'm surprised. I asked you to stand guard over Barty Crouch,'' Dumbledore says looking at McGonigal.

''There is no need to stand guard over him now Dumbledore. The Minister has seen to that!'' McGonigal tells him. ''When we told Fudge that we had caught the one responsible for tonight's events he seemed to think his personal safety was in question!'' Snape told our Headmaster. 

''He insisted on summoning a Dementor to accompany him into the castle. He brought it up to your office where Barty Crouch,'' Snape was interrupted by McGonigal. 

''I told him you would not agree Dumbledore! I told him that you would never allow a Dementor into this castle, but,'' McGonigal was interrupted by Fudge himself. 

''Dear woman, it is my decision as Minister of Magic whether I want protection with interviewing a possibly dangerous,'' McGonigal's voice drowns out his own. 

''The moment that thing entered the room it swooped down on Crouch and, and,'' I didn't need McGonigal to finish her sentence to know what the Dementor had done. 

By the look on Harry's face, he understood what happened to. ''By all accounts, he was not a loss,'' Fudge tells our head of house. ''It seems he's the one responsible for many deaths!'' Fudge finishes. 

''But he can't give testimony now Cornelius, he can not give evidence as to why he killed those people!'' Dumbledore tells the Minister starting at him intently. 

''Why, he killed them. It's no mystery as to why he killed them. The guy was raving lunatic. From what Minerva and Severus have told me, he seems to have thought he was doing it all under You Know Who's orders!'' Fudge tells Dumbledore. 

''Lord Voldemort was giving him instructions Cornelius. Those peoples deaths were apart of a bigger plan to restore Voldemort back to his former strength. A plan which has succeeded. Voldemort's body has been restored!'' Dumbledore tells Fudge. 

Fudge just stared at Dumbledore dazed and widened eyes. ''You know Who returned. That is preposterous! Come now Dumbledore,'' Dumbledore interrupts Fudge. Harry and I share a look before looking back at the two wizards. 

Mum, Bill, Ron and Hermione had kept quiet all throughout the confrontation between Dumbledore and the Minister. 

''As Minerva and Severus would have told you we heard Barty Crouch confess under the likes of a truth spell,'' Dumbledore then goes on to tell Fudge all about what Crouch had told us. ''See here Dumbledore, you can't seriously believe that. You Know Who, back? Come now!''

Crouch shakes his head with a condescending smile on his face. ''Surely Crouch may have believed he was acting on You Know Who's orders but to take the word from a lunatic,'' Crouch was saying before Dumbledore spoke up. 

''When Harry touched the Tri-Wizard Cup he was transported right to Voldemort. He witnessed Lord Voldemorts rebirth. I will explain everything to you if you come up to my office!'' Dumbledore looked towards Harry and me before looking back at Fudge. 

''But I can not allow you to question Harry tonight,'' Dumbledore tells the Minister. Fudge looks towards Harry and glanced at me before looking back at Dumbledore. 

''You're prepared to take Harry's word on this, are you Dumbledore?'' Fudge asks and I narrow my eyes at the tone of his voice. Sirius who I only just noticed who was still here starts growling at Fudge as well. 

Dumbledore nods his head. ''Certainly, I believe Harry. I heard Crouch's confession, I heard Harry's account on what has happened since he touched the Tri-Wizard Cup. The two stories make sense. They explain everything that has happened since Bertha went missing last summer!'' Dumbledore tells Fudge his eyes blazing. 

Fudge glanced once again at Harry before looking back at Dumbledore. ''You are prepared to believe that Lord Voldemort has returned. On the word of a lunatic and a boy who, well,'' I scoff under my breath realising what Harry must have realised because his hand tightened in my own. 

''You've been reading Rita Skeeter haven't you Minister?'' Harry asks him. Mum, Bill, Ron and Hermione all turn around and look at Harry and me in surprise when they see that were awake. Fudge narrows his eyes. 

''What if I have,'' Crouch tells Harry. ''Discovered that you have been keeping secrets about the boy quiet. A Parselmouth huh? Having funny turns all over the place!'' Fudge then turns to me before looking back at Dumbledore. 

''Not to mention I have only been here for a while and I have heard all the talk about this girl. Disappeared on the spot huh Dumbledore? Truth spell! The only spells capable of doing that come from the Riveriona Vixen Coven! Care to share?'' Fudge asks him. 

I just sit back beside Ron and listen to Harry and Dumbledore try and convince Fudge about Voldemorts return. 

Fudge is just too stubborn and in deep-rooted denial. ''He can't be back, Dumbledore, he can't be back,'' Fudge speaks up after some silence. 

For once no sound of stubbornness or pride. Snape marches forward and raises a sleeve above his arm. My eyes widen when I see the Dark Mark. 

''There,'' Snape tells the Minister harshly. ''The Dark Mark! It's not as clear as it was an hour ago when it was burnt black. But you can still see it. Every Deatheater has the Mark burnt into his arm by the Dark Lord. It was a means of distinguishing each other and a means of summoning us to him!'' Snape informs the Minster. 

''When he touches the Mark on any Deateater we were to disapparate immediately and apperate at his side. The Dark Mark has been getting clearer and clearer all year. Karkaroffs too. Why do you think he fled tonight. He fears Lord Voldemorts vengeance. He betrayed too many loyal Deatheaters to be welcomed back,'' Snape snares.  

Fudge shakes his head in denial as he steps back. He turns to Professor Dumbeldore. ''I do not know what game you and your staff are playing Dumbledore but I have heard enough,'' Fudge tells him. 

''I have no more to add. I will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss the running of this school!'' Fudge then turns to walk out of the wing but pauses. 

He turns back around and placed a pouch on the bedside table. ''One Thousand Gallions. There would have been a presentation ceremony but given the circumstances!'' 

Fudge turns around and walks out of the Hospital Wing Slamming the door behind him. Dumbledore turns around to face us all. 

''There is work to be done. Molly, am I right to think that I can count on you and Arthur?'' Dumbledore asks turning to Mum. Mum nods her head. 

''Of course, you can, Arthur knows what Fudge is. It's Arthur's fondness for Muggle things that have held him back all these years at the Ministry. Fudge thinks he lacks Wizarding pride,'' Mum tells him. Dumbledore nods his head. 

''Then I need to send a message to him. All those that we can persuade of the truth must be notified immediately. Arthur is well placed at the Ministry to contact those who are not as short-sighted as Cornelius,'' Dumbledore tells her. 

''There is also a matter I need to discuss with you both, Carlisle and Esme about Allison,'' Dumbledore whispers but I heard him clearly. 

Bill stands up. ''I'll go get Dad,'' Bill tells Dumbledore. ''Excellent,'' Dumbledore nods at him. ''Tell him what has happened. Tell him I will be in direct contact with him shortly. He will need to be discreet, however. If Fudge thinks I am interfering with the Ministry-'' Bill nods his head. ''Leave it to me,'' Bill tells him. 

He hugged me and kissed my head and clapped a hand on both Harry's and Ron's shoulders before doing what he did with me to Mum before leaving. 

''Minerva, I want to see Hagrid in my office as soon as possible. And if she will content to come, Madam Maxine!'' McGonigal nods her head and leaves.

 Ron, Harry, Hermione and I just watch as Dumbeldore gives everyone a job to do. ''Poppy,'' Dumbledore turns to Madam Pomfrey. 

''If you would be as kind to go down to Professor Moody's office, where I think you will find a House Elf called Winky in distress? Do what you can for her, and take her back to the kitchens. I think Dobby will look after her for us!'' I smile at the mention of Dobby. 

Once Madam Pomfrey left the wing Dumbledore closed the door before turning around and looking around the room. 

''Now, I think it is time for two of our number to recognise each other for what they are. Sirius, if you could resume your usual form!'' As soon as the words left Dumbledore's mouth Sirius shifted back into his human form. 

He appeared right behind me and Mum shrieked. ''Sirius Black,'' she yells pointing. ''Mum shut it,'' Ron and I tell her. 

''He's okay, we meet him last year, learnt the truth and have been in contact with him all year,'' I tell her. Snape hadn't uttered a word but the look on his face was that of fury and horror. 

''Him?'' Snape snarls. ''What is he doing here?'' Snape asks turning to our Headmaster. ''He is here at my invitation. As are you, Severus,'' Dumbledore says looking between the two of them. 

''I trust you both, it is time for you to lay aside your old differences, and trust each other,'' Dumbledore orders. Harry, Ron and I all shared a smirk while Hermione looked between the two nervously. 

''I will settle in short term, for a lack of open hostility. You will shake hands. You are on the same side now. Time is short, and unless the few of us who know the truth stand united, there is no hope for any of us!'' Dumbledore says with a hint of impatience. 

Still glaring at each other Snape and Sirius shook hands but recoiled the minute they shook. 

''That will do!'' Dumbledore says coming to stand between the two. ''Now I have work for each of you. Fudge's attitude, though not unexpected changes everything. Sirius, I need you to set off at once. You are to alert Remus Lupin, Arabella Fig, Mundungus Fletcher - the old crowd. Lie low at Lupin's for a while, I will contact you there!'' Dumbledore orders. 

''But,'' Harry starts and I understood. We don't want Sirius to go. ''You'll see me soon you two. I promise you. But I must do what I can. You both understand don't you?'' Sirius asks. 

''Of course, we do,'' I nod my head. Sirius smiles clapping a hand on Harry's shoulder before turning to me. ''Come here niece of mine,'' he grins. I grin back at him and hug him tightly. ''Be careful,'' I whisper. ''You got it,'' he tells me pulling back. 

He shifts into his dog form and leaves the room. Dumbledore then turns to Snape. ''Severus, you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready. If you are prepared?'' Dumbledore asks. 

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all share a look as Snape pales considerably. ''I am!'' Snape nods his head. ''Then good luck!'' Without a word, Snape follows the way Sirius went and left the wing.  

''I must go downstairs to the Diggory's. Harry take the rest of you potion. I will see all of you later!'' Dumbledore nods at us all before turning around and leaving wing. 

''You heard Dumbledore Harry, take the rest of your potion. You have a good long sleep. Try and think of something else. Think about what you will buy with your winnings!'' Mum tells him. 

''I don't want them, you can have them,'' Harry tells her. I just watch sympathetically and take his hand in mine once again. 

''I shouldn't have won it. It should be Cedrics,'' Harry tells us. I could see his eyes starting to well with tears. He looks up at the ceiling trying to fight them. ''It's not your fault Harry. It's Pettigrews,'' I whisper. 

''I told him to take the cup with me,'' Harry tells me. Mum puts the goblet down on the bedside table and sweeps Harry into a Weasley hug. I smile sadly while still holding his hand. 

Mum and Harry broke apart and Ron and I looked at Hermione when he heard a big slamming noise. 

''Sorry,'' she whispers. Mum nods at her smiling stiffly before turning to Harry. ''Your potion Harry,'' she tells him handing over the Goblet. 

Harry nods his head taking the Goblet from her. mumbling a thank you before drinking the rest of its contents. I watch as he hands the goblet over to Mum before laying back on the bed and falling asleep instantaneously. 

I look up from Harry when I felt someone staring at me. ''Care to explain the Sirius Black situation!'' Mum asks looking between Ron, Hermione and me. 

I shake my head at her. ''Mum there are more pressing matters,'' I tell her. ''Like what, Dumbledore is on top of everything,'' Mum shakes her head. 

I look up from Harry and towards her before signing. ''Mum Voldemort wants me for my power! That's why Dumbledore wants to talk to you, Dad, Carlisle and Esme!'' I tell her.

''But he must know that you would never side with him!'' Mum tells me grabbing my hand. I nod my head. ''He does know that. But Crouch said-'' Ron interrupts me. 

''Allison what did he say?'' Ron asks me. I look up and look between Ron, Hermione and Mum. ''He said that if Voldemort can't have my power he'll kill me instead!''   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 345 36
TWILIGHTXHARRY POTTER CROSSOVER COMPLETED 1st BOOK IN THE SERIES ********** What if Bella Swan wasn't just an innocent human? What if she was a witch...
4 0 18
After losing her parents in a house fire, Charlotte - Charlie - Green is sent to the only wizarding school willing to accept her as a student over 11...
275K 8.2K 43
Being the oldest Weasley girl of the family and Ron's twin wasn't easy. Everyone knew who she was. Not because she was the first Weasley to be sorted...
163 0 17
Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Allison, Harry, Hermione and Ron left with t...