Chapter Fifty-One

Allison's Point of View.

That evening the four of us walked up to Owlery to find Pigwidgeon so that Harry and I could deliver our letters to Sirius. 

Harry's letter being about how he got past his dragon and how he is tied in first place with Krum. Mine on the other hand was to do with telling him how my testing with Carlisle and the family went. 

On the way up Harry informed Ron on what he had missed during their fight. He told him all about our meeting with Sirius and what he had told us about Karkaroff. By the time we had arrived at the Owlery Ron was telling us how that we should have suspected it. 

''It fits doesn't it, remember what Malfoy said on the train. He said that his father and Karkaroff were friends. Now we know how they knew each other,'' Ron tells us. 

''They were probably running around in masks together at the World Cup. I'll tell you one thing though,'' Ron starts. 

''If he was the one to put your name in the Goblet then he must be feeling really stupid now. You got pass your dragon in the less with only a scratch,'' Ron tells him. ''Here, I'll get him,'' Ron offers when Pig was flying around us in circles out of excitement. 

Ron snatched Pig out of the air and held him while Harry took the envelope with both letters inside and tied to it Pig. Harry and I decided that it wasn't worth sending two separate envelopes so he had suggested I just put my letter in with his. 

''There is no way that any of the other tasks are going to be as dangerous as the first. How could they be?'' Ron asks Harry as he carries his Owl over to the window. ''I really think you can win this Harry, I'm serious,'' Ron tells him.

Hermione leans against the wall and folds her arms while looking at Ron. ''Harry still has a long way to go before he finishes the tournament. If this was the first task I would hate to think what's coming next,'' Hermione tells them. 

Just the thought of the second task makes me nervous. ''Your a bright ray of sunshine aren't you. You and Trelawny should get together some time,'' Ron tells her causing Hermione to narrow her eyes. 

''Ron, all Hermione is saying is that Harry shouldn't let his guard down just because he has a break before the second task,'' I say trying to explain Hermione's reasoning. 

''These tasks were designed for seventeen year olds. Wizards and Witches who have had a whole seven years worth of knowledge up their sleeve,'' I explain to him. 

''I am more than happy that the first task is done and out of the way. But that doesn't mean that he can just sit back and relax. He needs to figure out the clue to the next task,'' I tell him. 

Ron sighs but nods his head as he throws Pig out the window. We all watch in worry as the owl plummets twelve feet before managing to catch himself and start to fly away. 

''Well we better get down stairs for your surprise party Harry. Fred and George should have nicked enough food from the kitchens by now,'' Ron tells him. ''Ron it is hardly a surprise party considering you just told him about it,'' I tell him. 

When we got into the Gryffindor Common room everyone yelled and cheered for Harry as we walked in. Lee set off some indoor friendly fireworks.

All around us was mountains of food and butterbeer. Hanging up on the walls were banners that Dean must have drawn. Some showing Harry on his Firebolt zooming around the Horntail. 

Some even showed Cedric with his hair on fire. Those made my blood boil for the guy who has only ever been like a brother to me since first year.