Chapter Twenty

Allison's Point of View.

''Are you coming to Hogsmead?'' Hermione asks me as she and I prepare for bed. I stop what I am doing and just look at her in thought. ''Sure, why not. You and I could go to the Three Broomsticks with Alice and Rose,'' I tell her. 

At that moment the former of the two I had mentioned came through the door. ''I agree. We could talk about what we will do during the time you two would be staying with us,'' Alice tells us. 

I look at Hermione and smirk. ''There we have it,'' I tell her. Hermione smiles and nods. Alice then goes and looks through my trunk and picks out what I am wearing tomorrow. She then goes over to Hermione's trunk and does the same. 

She then turns to us. ''Rose and I will wake you two up in the morning and help you two get ready,'' she says before speeding out of our room.

''I believe that is her way of telling us to go to sleep,'' Hermione says chuckling. I nod and get into bed. ''Good night Hermione,'' I tell her. ''Good night Allison,'' she replies.

Next Morning.

''Wake up you two it is time to get ready!'' I hear Alice say as I slowly wake up. I sit up in bed and rub my eyes. ''Okay Allison you go and get changed while we wake Hermione,'' Alice tells me.

I roll my eyes at my sister but nod. I get out of bed and grab the clothes she had picked out last night and make my way over to the bathroom. 

What Allison is wearing

What Allison is wearing. Minus the bag. 

Once I was dressed I made my way out of the bathroom only to be shoved into a seat. I watch as Alice pushes Hermione into the bathroom telling her to hurry. Alice then rounds on me doing my makeup while she had Rose do my hair. 

Allison's Hairstyle

Allison's Hairstyle.

By the time Rose was finished with my hair, Hermione had come out of the bathroom fully dressed and was getting her makeup done by Alice.