Chapter Thirty-Five

Allison's Point of View.

Over the course of the week after the World Cup, we all did different things to keep us busy. Harry, Ron, the twins, Bill and Charlie would all go outside and play Quidditch. Where is Hermione and I spent most of our time reading our school books. 

When we weren't reading, we were either with Ginny or Harry and Ron. We hardly saw Dad or Percy throughout the week. They would leave for The Ministry early in the morning and come back late at night.

Right now, I was outside writing a letter to Carlisle and Esme. ''Hey, what are you doing?'' Harry asks laying down next to me on the ground. I look to the side and try to ignore how close we are to focus on the question. 

I glance at the piece of parchment in front of me before looking back at Harry. ''Just writing a letter to Carlisle, Esme and the others,'' I tell him.

''I just want to tell them what really happened. They get the Prophet sent to them and I don't want them to take the word of Rita Skeeter,'' I explain more. 

''She has been known to twist the truth a lot,'' I tell him. Harry smiles at me and I smile back. ''Still no sign of Hedwig?'' I ask him. He sighs and shakes his head turning so that he was facing up towards the sky.

I study his face and see the bags under his eyes and grab his hand making him turn his face towards me. ''Don't worry I'm sure you will get his letter soon,'' I tell him. ''Have you been having that same dream again?'' I ask softly. 

''No, but I can't stop thinking about it. I mean I woke up three days before the cup after having that dream with my scar hurting. The last time that happened was,'' I finish the silence for him. 

''In first year when Voldemort when was near you,'' I say. Harry and I look at each other in the eyes before he nodded.

''Yeah and then the Death Eaters and the mark appear three days after,'' Harry says. ''Harry you told me that in the dream Voldemort and Wormtail were plotting to kill someone,'' I tell him softly. 

''It was you wasn't it?'' I ask him. He looks at me before looking back at the sky. He was silent for a minute before he nodded his head. ''Yeah!''

I squeeze his hand tightly. ''Whatever happens, I will support you and be there for you,'' I tell him. ''Always and forever,'' I tell him. (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. This saying does not belong to me. It belongs to the amazing Julie Plec!) 

Harry smiles at me and kisses my forehead. I turn to my letter and place them all neatly and secure to the side before turning so I was facing up to the sky.

''I wish I could come here more often,'' Harry sighs after a few minutes of us just lying there in comfortable silence. I turn on my side so that I was facing him. ''Why's that I wonder,'' I asked him smiling. 

He smiles at me also. ''Well other than you, Ron and your family,'' Harry starts. ''I like how peaceful and unique everything runs around here,'' Harry tells me.

''Back at Privet Drive, all the houses are exactly the same. Where is when we walked through the village none of the cottages looked the same. Not to mention you don't have Dudley here whining like a spoilt brat that he is,'' Harry tells me and I laugh. 

''True,'' I nod. I stop laughing and just smile at him. ''I'm glad I met you that day outside Olivanders,'' I tell him. Harry turns his head to look at me and smiles. ''Same here,'' he tells me.

I turn back to look at the sky and Harry does the same. I look down at my hand though when Harry entwines our fingers. 

I look from our hands to Harry who was staring at the sky before looking back at the sky.