Chapter Twenty-One

Hermione's Point of View.

I watch as Allison walks away, most likely heading for the Room of Requirement. I just sigh and turn around and continue walking to the Entrance Hall to find Ron and Harry. Soon enough I run into them walking towards me. 

''Come to gloat have you. Or have you come to laugh?'' Ron snaps. I stop in front of them. ''I thought you ought to know,'' I start. ''Hagrid and Buckbeak lost. Buckbeak is set to be executed,'' I tell them handing Harry the note. 

He reads the letter out loud for Ron to hear as well. ''They can't do this. Buckbeak isn't dangerous,'' Harry tells us. ''Malfoy's father frightened the committee into It. You know how he is,'' I say struggling to keep myself together.

''The committee is a bunch of old fools. They were all frightened. There will be an appeal though. There always is. Though I don't see much hope,'' I tell them wiping my eyes. ''Nothing will have changed,'' I tell them. 

''Yes, it will. You won't do this alone Hermione. I will help you and Allison this time,'' Ron says. At his comment, I brought him into a hug. I could feel Ron waving his arms around not knowing what to do with them. Soon enough he just petted my head.

 I pull away from him ''Ron, I am so sorry about Scabbers,'' I tell him. Ron just shrugs ''He was pretty old anyway. Hardly did anything,'' Ron tells me. ''Who knows maybe Mum and Dad will get me an owl,'' Ron tells me. 

I look at Harry and see him looking around. ''Where is Allison?  The last we saw her was when she was making her way back to Gryffindor Tower?'' Harry asks me. 

I look down at the ground before looking back at him. ''I know. I ran into her on the way to tell you three. When she read the note she said she is going to blow off some steam,'' I tell them. 

They share confused glances. ''What do you mean to blow off steam?'' they ask. ''Well hadn't Hagrid told you two about the training she had been doing with her other brothers and sisters?'' I ask them. They nod at me. ''Yeah he did,'' Ron tells us. I nod and turn around and lead them away. 

I turn and look at the two. I noticed that they were looking at each other confused. ''You two coming?'' I ask them. They look at each other before looking at me and following. I lead them to the Room of Requirement. 

Once I got there I walked back and forth three times before standing in front of the place where the door would appear. I watch as the door appears listening to Ron and Harry ask me questions. 

I open the door and lead the boys inside. I watch as Allison throws a mix of kicks and punches at the boxing bag like a pro. 

Allison's Point of View.

I stop punching the bag when I was breathing heavily. I turn around and walk towards the table that had a water bottle on it.  I grab the water bottle and take a few gulps of water. ''Allison,'' I heard Hermione call out to me. I turn around and see Hermione walking towards me, Harry and Ron following behind staring in shock. 

''Hey,'' I say to her placing the bottle on the table. ''We are going back up to the Common room to write to Hagrid. You want to come?'' Ron asks. ''Yeah,'' I say nodding. ''Just let me change back into my other clothes,'' I tell them. 

Once dressed in my clothes I exit the changing room. ''You guys coming I ask them walking towards the door to exit the Room of Requirement. They look at me and nod before getting up.