The Don

By shawdss

Read to find out how Kiara Dawnes goes from a waitress in Los Angeles to the Queen of an empire and what her... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
PSAπŸ—£πŸ—£
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue
71
New Story Alert🚨
Announcement 🚨
BIG THANKS
New Sequel? Spoiler Alert🚨
Blood War🩸

20

14.1K 348 53
By shawdss

I'm in a good mood and figured why not be generous and bless them with a new chapter Enjoy!

Kiara

"Non ti aspettavi che venissi a conoscenza della gravidanza?"
(Didn't you expect me to learn about the pregnancy?)

My heart just stopped. No I'm not dead. It only lasted a second but now it's beating a mile a minute and it's ready to pound out of my chest.

"Cat caught your tongue babygirl?" He almost sounded amused but I knew better.There was nothing funny in this situation.

"H-how?" I managed to ask.

"I know almost everything that happens in the country but especially in my city. The only reason I hadn't gotten you sooner apart from the fact that you were being smart and staying hidden is because we did not utilize all our resources. If I wanted I could've had you back the same night. Never mind how I found out  because that is the least of your problems" he said casually.

"Dario-

"Do you have a death wish Kiara ?" He cut me off. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I just stared at him shocked.

"Because I don't understand how you were dumb enough to think that you could run away from me while pregnant." He added.

Wait. He thinks I knew that I was pregnant when I left. That means he believes that I ran while carrying his child ?

"Dario I-I didn't know that I was pregnant."

"Ofcourse you didn't because you've been taking contraceptives." He said and I swear my heart stopped for probably the third time tonight. How did he know ? I haven't even taken them in a while.

"Did you really think you could keep something hidden away from me in my own home Kiara?" He raised a brow at me.

"Dario please understand."

"Oh I understand. I understand that you couldn't bare the thought of birthing me a heir that you had to resort to options such as contraceptives and even the extreme as abortion." The dark chuckle that followed sent chills down my spine. He was losing his cool. That calm demeanor was vanishing.

"Dario please I'm so sorry."

"Don't say things you don't mean Kiara." Really ? Alright fuck it then.

"You're right I'm not sorry. Dario you expected me to be okay with being pregnant by you. This isn't a normal situation. I'm supposed to birth my husband's children not my kidnappers !" I Snapped at him.

"Well you'll be pleased to know that we are indeed getting married babygirl. We shall marry by year end and trust me when I say by that time you would've learnt how to behave as expected. You will become the perfect wife--you will be my Queen, Mrs.Romano." He said giving me a sadistic smile.

This isn't happening. It can't be.
What the fucc. His wife ? He is beyond delusional.

"I will break you until you learn to submit to me. I must've not been hard enough on you but after I'm done with you tonight.. You'll never make the same mistake again." That did it for me. The threat was clear. I knew exactly where this was going so as soon as the words left his mouth I bolted for the door.

Dario was quick on his feet because before I could reach the door he grabbed my hair and flew me onto the floor like I was nothing. Before I could get to my feet he kicked my left side HARD. I screamed in agony and tried to scurry away from him but he only dragged me back towards him and immediately started sending blows to my face. He was tormenting me. He was cursing at me and calling me all kinds of stupid for what I did. My body was in pain and he wasn't even at it for 5 minutes. Dario's hands were anything but soft so I felt every blow hit hard and he wasn't missing at all. I was a screaming mess under him and he wasn't letting up. My cheeks were tear stained and my face felt hot from the tears and blows I received. I knew he was just getting started though and that scared me to no end. Dario's body weight was keeping me pinned to the floor so there was no escaping this--escaping him.

"Dario stop pleaasssee. It hurts!"  I cried while trying to shield my face. My words fell on death ears. He didn't even acknowledge me just kept hitting me.

Dario

"I will break you until you learn to submit to me. I must've not been hard enough on you but after I'm dome with you tonight.. You'll never make the same mistake again." As soon as I said that I saw her facial expression change to one of true horror. She took off for the door but I was quicker than she anticipated. I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the floor. She was already crying. I sent a kick to her side and she screamed and tried backing away from me but I quickly pulled her back to me by her feet. I sent endless blows to her face as she cried. She tried shielding her face but that did nothing to help her.

I was seeing nothing but red right now. I was so frustrated with everything— with her ! It's been months and her rebellious ways still haven't left. After all the times I had to punish her for her attitude, her talk backs, her disobedience and she still managed to have the guts to pull a stunt like this.

How stubborn could one american girl be ? Does she need me to write it on her brain for it to register that she belongs to me. Does she need me to beat her everyday until she knows that she is stuck with me. Kiara has been nothing but trouble and good sex since she's got here but she's gone too far now. I was actually being a bit lenient with her but everyone has their limits and she went beyond mine with this one.

I found the empty packets of contraceptives in the bedroom a few months aback--actually one of the maids found it but I was in the room when she did. Then to make matters worse for herself she foolishly tricks my sister into sneaking her out of the masion. Kiara was quite intelligent and cunning. I know she must've really sat and thought the entire night through down to how she would lose my sister in the club but everything after that was probably left undecided. After all she still isn't completely used to the place and she doesn't know anybody apart from those associated with me and even those are not her allies. She basically has no one so I'm assuming her running into that bar boy was by luck and chance because there's no way that they stayed in contact. She doesn't have a phone or laptop or anything of the sort and if she goes out without me she is normally with Camila who despite her friendship with Kiara will report to me if she noticed anything strange. That includes her meeting up with anybody especially boys.

I was grateful that Kiara was back home but everytime I look at her face I'm reminded that she ran again and killed what could've been our first child. I was never too interested in having children of my own that just doesn't seem like my thing. However since Kiara is to be my wife it is only right that I make her into a true housewife. The type to stay home and take care of the kids, the type to submit to her husband but ofcourse as the queen of the Mafia she will have other responsibilities. My child would have been the next heir to the throne when my time is up. That is how it has been for years. The mafia is passed down to the eldest son in my case it would've been Rafael but he wasn't fit enough for the job nor was he interested that's how I managed to get it.

As the mafia leader I can't have a defiant partner. I need to set the example. No one is to disobey me not even my wife and every action has its  consequence. I will force others to respect Kiara as their queen but she will learn to respect me first and foremost.

Kiara

The sound of the door being opened caught my attention. I immediately scurried to the corner of the dark room and brought my knees to my chest. In walked Dario in all his glory dressed to the tee. Why must the devil be this attractive?

"Come here Kiara." His demanding voice cut through the silent room like a knife. I wasted no time in standing to my feet and walking over to him.

As soon as I stood in front of him, he captured my lips in a rough kiss.

"Stai migliorando"
(You're improving)

I knew what he meant. I was becoming submissive..slowly losing myself and rightfully so. I have been locked up in here for over a week. The night I was brought back here Dario beat my ass right to sleep. I woke up covered in bruises. He locked me inside the room all day while he was out handling business and I was never fed. When he returned home I got another beating and that's how it was for the first three days back. Dario was determined to "break me" as he so liked to put it. Anytime I didn't do as told he would punish me even more severely than he used to before no matter how ridiculous his demand was. There was one time he brought me to a club with him and I refused to sit on his lap. He played it no mind at the club but when we got home he beat me with a damn belt. The next night he walked in on me butt naked in the room with one of the guards. It was a complete misunderstanding. The guard didn't know that I was naked and barged in into the room after calling out to me. I had just finished showering and the speaker which was connect to Dario's ipod was playing way too loud preventing me from hearing him enter. Dario was out of the country for a few days and I had been sleeping naked or half naked because my bruises were still healing. Much to my luck as soon as I exited the bathroom there stood the guard who was as shocked as I was. Within the same second Dario walked in. It was downhill from there. He shot the man in front of me killing him instantly. I ran into the bathroom and threw on a bathrobe after locking the door. Dario managed to break the door down and dragged me to one of his favourite pets the black jaguar. 

He kept taunting me and I was beyond petrified. He decided to play a little game with me and by the end of the night I had earned myself a new scar. There is a claw mark on my left leg from my thigh all the way down to my knee. It's still bandaged right now and Dario brings me pain meds daily for it amongst other things. He feeds me twice a day but that's all. That's the only time I see him or anyone for that matter since he doesn't allow anyone else in here. I think I'm slowly losing my sanity being surrounded by these walls for so long. I just want to be out of here already and sleep in an actual bed.

"Dario can I leave here now ?"

"You will return to our room when I believe the time is right."

"Dario please" I begged.

"Kiara." He warned.

"I am also here to inform you that your mother passed." What ?

"W-what ?"

"She suffered a heart attack." He said shrugging his shoulders

"No you're lying."

"You're calling me a liar?" He questioned.

"Dario-

"Would you rather see her dead body ? I could have that arranged if that's what you want love." My lips trembled at the thought. My mother and I did not have a good relationship at all. In fact it was practically non existent at this point but at the end of the day she's my mom and losing her actually hurt.

"When is her funeral?" I managed to ask.

"Doesn't matter you won't be attending."

"Excuse me ? You can't stop me. No you can't do this Dario"

"Kiara you are in a foreign country without any legal documents that would permit you to travel. I assure you if not all other reasons that one is enough to keep you here."

"Is that what you think ?"

"If you're thinking about those fake documents that bar boy attained for you, you can just forget it. They would've never worked. Your face was issued to all airports a long time ago to prevent you from travelling. Anyone who sees you is to contact me as soon as possible." 

"So it was all for nothing then huh ? You killed my friend for nothing?" I chuckled lightly with tears streaming down my face.

"I killed your friend because of you."

"OVER PETTY BULLSHIT DARIO !" He slapped the tone right out of me.

"That boy was not your friend and if you truly believe that he was, then you should not have risked his life like that. Over petty bullshit as you put it."

"I should've just fucked him..maybe then his death would've been for a somewhat probable cause." I spat and regretted it as soon as the words fell. He looked absolutely shocked. Taken aback by my words, clearly not expecting it. Hell even I'm surprised. His shocked expression faded quicker than mine though and replaced with an angry one. Now he looked like a raging bull and it was my fault. I caused this and I knew exactly what was coming next. I hated how my mouth acted on it's own accord sometimes. I swear it will be the death of me.

Please vote😌

Dario doing way too much istg he really thinks he owns this girl. Poor Kiara in her prime years at that.🥺

{Ps; I don't condone abuse guys but this is simply the kind of dark romance I chose to write on. I can't relate to being in a relationship anywhere near this. It is all fiction literally straight out my head.}

To anyone who has experienced abuse in a relationship my message to you is you are loved beyond measures and you're worth more than money can buy. Don't ever forget that guys (this goes for males & females idky sympathy isn't reciprocated as it should be sometimes ) be strong🥺 Emotional abuse can be as painful as physical abuse. In my opinion talking to someone even the Big man in the sky makes it better. Remember hurt people HURT people. It'll get better🤞🏽 Your creator has a plan instore for u and your healing process will be greater than the pain you have endured..thank you for reading thus far🥰.

Also Apologies if you are triggered by this story or offended in any way but this probably isn't the book for you as the story is based on an abusive relationship, respectfully.🥀

And if no one told you today YOU ARE APPRECIATED🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
474K 14.8K 38
| P S Y C H O - T H R I L L E R | "People come and go, Some will stay but will eventually leave. But there are people who will come in your life, wil...
124K 2.4K 62
π“π‘π¨π¬πž 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒�...
21.2K 504 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...