Raven and Damian :we are mean...

adefuke

Еще

STRESS
Are You Okay!
Her touch
Training Training and more Training
Authors note
The New Recruit
I Don't Like Him
Authors note
The Bomb
Bomb Two
Bomb Three
Bomb four
Authors note
continuation
Jealous Much!
Investigation
Visiting an old friend
A Fumbling Baboon
The sofarian gun
Dreams
Perpetration
Forced To Share
ZACK
Authors note
Dinning With The Enemy
Alice
Girl fight
Dark
Where Are You ?
Authors note
Found Her
Worry
Another journey
A special place
Authors note
⛲WET⛲
Going Back
Little Miss Princess
Operation Get Damian 1
Operation Damian 2
Operation Damian 3
Authors note
Be Mine
Beautiful Mistakes
Caught
Torn
Authors Note
Leaving
The Move
Authors note
We're Moving
We're here
Authors note
Meeting Him
Jealousy
obsessed
Break In
Fight
Back
Awkward
Talk
Talk2
Reminiscing
DRAMA!!
Bumping into the Enemy
Author's Note
It's Over
Going Back
The Tower
Mission
Captured
Captured 2
Captured 3
Abort
Christmas special
News
Author's Note
Nightmare
Awake
A Meal
Is He An Alien?!
Back to Training
Authors Note
Day 1 To The Mission
Day 2 to the mission
Day 3 to the Mission
Confession
The Plan To Azarath

A little stroll

1.1K 34 14
adefuke

Kori
I decided it would be nice for us all to take a nice walk and get familiar with the place, everyone was excited, although Raven was as nonchalant and blank as always, I saw her small smile, but of course the pessimist of the group had to object.

"Damian why don't you want to go ",I asked rubbing my temples, I was really getting tired of doing this over and over again handling Damian is a no easy task.

"we should be out searching for the plant not wasting our time with sight seeing "

Well I've survived this long haven't I. Groaning in frustration I looked at Dick with my brows tightly needed together that meant please handle this.

Dick my hero stepped in for me "how do you expect us to find this plant without exploring ", he asked

Well said honey, Damian scoffed "by doing thorough research and investigation, I thought that was obvious, but I guess I forgot you can be quite oblivious to the most easiest matter.

Dick was ready to pounce on him and Damian was ready to slice his head off maybe I shouldn't have asked Dick to intervene for me, I quickly held Dick back before he could do anything rash .

I looked at Damian squished face , tell me why is it so hard to get this teen to cooperate when he keeps acting like a fussy five. I can only wait for my retirement. Okay now I sound like Bruce

"I'm not going anywhere ", grunted Damian I'm staying here "

"oh yes you are little D" retorted Dick "or do you want me to call Bruce again "

"tft so like you to threaten me with father are you to scared to face me yourself Grayson "

"why you little -"

"Enough!! ", the hall quickly quieted down at my sudden outburst, I was tired of doing this charade over and over again, I glared at the boys, my eyes now red and baggy due to the stress and anger I've been bottling up.  I try so hard to avoid conflict as a serious pacifist but just day with this too will send a normal person  haywire and I'm an Alien for crying out loud.

I turned to Dick and it's now I realize that the name suits him Dick you really are a dick, period "you will do no such thing Grayson ", my tone carried an overbearing manner, I turned to Damian the trouble making demon spawn (that's right I said it)

"and you young man are staying nowhere, your going with us and if you dare try anything funny I will personally send you to Gotham ", my voice was small but fierce leaving no room for discussion, soon everyone dispersed till it was only me and Dick.  He gave me a toothy grin "nice job babe you totally schooled him "

I huffed "don't think compliments are getting you out of this Grayson your still in trouble "

"oh shit!"
That's right pretty boy 'oh shit' all you want but you ain't escaping my wrath.

DICK
great that little demon spawn got me into trouble now stars mad and she probably won't be sleeping with me tonight, so not fair it was the little squirms fault why am I being punished for this.

She said she's going to punish me after the stroll so hopefully she forgets and I get to keep my life.

To does of you who are listening never make a Tamarian princess MAD ☠️

She pulled my ear and I could only pray and beg for mercy

Donna
We're outside of the cool hotel and into the hot wild and I thought thamascara heat waves were bad, I was practically cooked medium, I looked like an over cooked steak with two legs. I just wish someone would have told me this is were we're going because most of my clothes are sweaters and long sleeves and over all coats.

I glanced over at my walking buddy, I was pared with the new titan Connor, he was awfully quiet. I groaned I wish Kori would have pared me up with Damian even though  he doesn't talk and is waaaaay older than me I could spend my time looking at his hot chiselled chin or his husky toned bod but noooo Ravens getting that pleasure and even though Connor isn't as hot as Damian at least he's cute .

Bored of the silence I decided to start up a conversation with the shy kid.

"hey so Connor what made you join the titans "

"oh uh you know my dad thought it would be a good idea "

"oh", parents as always "so what do you think of the team"

"you guys are awesome, I used to watch you guys fight all the time from the justice league headquarters "

My jaw dropped "you've been into the justice league headquarters "

"ya again my dad "

So unfair I asked Diana to take me there once and do you know what she said "the justice league headquarters is no place for children, you'll get there once you earn a title but for know keep working hard "

If Jason or Dick was here they would have said this is straight up Bullshit!

I wouldn't blame them but then again considering I'm just fifteen I'm not allowed to curse or do alot of things at that matter

I looked at Connor wandering his age "hey Connor how old are you ?"

"fifteen same as you "

"how did you --"

"I could hear you mumbling to yourself,  super hearing remember "

       "right,  almost forgot about that "

"and if it makes you feel any better what Diana said is bullshit! "
      "thanks it does "
"good ", then he stopped walking, his eyes dilating as if he just realised something.

I stopped to "what "

he looked at me his eyes looking extra big with his glasses on "please don't tell super man I said that "

"what "

"bullshit"

I burst out laughing "don't worry I won't "

I sent a new message update to Diana

Me: Connor is pretty cool, funny simple, quiet and lovable thus not a threat.

Diana : yet

Me: whatever

Sending I looked back at Connor who was slightly confused to why I was laughing so hard, we started chatting on our way completely forgetting the mission at hand.

Jamie

While I was busy asking a bunch of random strangers if they've seen some rare plant around Gar was busy savaging for items to add to his collection.

So far no one was has heard or seen any zukini plant and I was starting to get tired and thirsty due to the heat please how do people live in this place, I'd rather be in Antarctica .

"far could you be more serious I'm trying here "

He came from behind and rapped his left arm around my shoulders.

"relax muchacho we can still have fun Kori did say this was a relaxing stroll plus we might as well enjoy ourselves since this is practically our first and probably last vaca, so chill enjoy the sights get a chicks digit"

As I was contemplating on what gar said, I suddenly felt someone watching us I turned around but no-one was there my sacrab vibrated.

Jamie rayes there's someone watching I smell trouble.

"I know hermano" I turned to Garfield "gar we need to get to Night wing.

Raven
This sucks nobody knows where this plant is and I'm stuck with this lunatic as a partner of course Kori and Dick put us together.

I still wasn't talking to him but I didn't want the baby brat to ruin my good mood.

Although I was mad I couldn't keep my eyes away from him, since we were in the middle of a desert he wore a tight black singlet top that hugged his muscles and were way too revealing, did you know that Damian has perfectly carved husky eight packs and is actually a bit bulky well I'm just finding our as well.

I didn't need to expose myself much so I just wore a dark blue top with black shorts and high black ankle boots, being the daughter of trigon and leaving in hell I'm practically resistant to anything heat or fire.

I watched as girls from all around stared at him, I don't know why but I was ready to send them to another dimension, namely the trash hole.

Damian
Raven suddenly became so quiet whenever she was around me. I didn't like that, she moved out yesterday and I couldn't sleep, what did I do wrong.

If she wanted to continue she might as well because there's no way in hell I would be apologizing for something I don't even know I did, so I decided to ignore her as well.

But the more I did the more my stomach and chest won't stop aching.
I glanced at her,  even in simple clothes she looked hot her curves are as good as starfires if not better , her hair was tied back into a tiny pony tail, her eyes were as mesmerizing as ever and the sun seemed to make her pale skin glow I glared at all the boys staring at her sending them a clare message don't even try it or your dead 👿.i was ready to use my sword to claw outside their eyeballs if they dared to look again, but they got the message so I didn't have to do anything drastic .
Looking at Raven all this time my mouth suddenlywent dry and so did my throat I swallowed a heap of saliva, I  looked away I couldn't get distracted, besides I'm probably suffering from indigestion.

As I went ahead I noticed Raven stopped walking. I turned back to meet her she was looking at something "what "
        "that ", she pointed to an old man sitting in a dirty shop loaded with all kinds of herbs 🌿. I looked at Raven "what about him "
"he knows something "

"alright then let's go", we headed to the old mans shop, I was a bit jolty since Raven decided to talk to me again.

Raven
"excuse me young sir, me and my.... ",   I looked at Damian was it safe to call him as friend "companion are looking for a rare plant I don't know if you've seen it "

"ah so you've come for the zukini plant am I correct "

"yes"

"I only have a tiny piece of it"

"yes that's all I need, how much is it "

"I can give it to you for free young mage and prince of the AL ghouls "

I knew I could sense something mystical about this guy , he must be a truth seeker,an oracle writer or a fortune teller I wasn't sure.

"how do you know who we are ", questioned Damian.

Just leave it to Damian Wayne to be  suspicious of our helpers. I glared at him "Damian! That's enough, he's trying to help so instead of threatening him you should be thanking him "

He snorted " look who decided to finally talk to me, what Raven tired of your own silence "

"why you little --"
My sentence was interrupted by the old mans roar of laughter leaving me and Damian confused.

"the two of you have a long way to go before your ready to face reality and face the emotions you kept locked away, I see a bright future ahead for the two of you "

Oh so he's all three of them well that makes sense.

"here", he handed us the leaf which I received with great gratitude. "thank you "

Damian
"your welcome young mage "
Raven took the leaf "until next time "
"don't worry we'll meet again "

She said thank you again and we headed back to report to Night Wang

"Damian", the old man called

I turned around and headed back the fact he knew my  name made me to suspect him even more but if Raven says he's okay I guess I don't have to pierce my sword through his throat for now.

The old man laughed again "relax Damian I'm no threat "

Oh so he's an empath.

"you need my attention ", I raised an eyebrow

"yes I just wanted to tell you ", he pointed at Raven "to not let a good thing go away from your life or you'll regret it "

I looked at Raven and nodded "noted",I turned back to the old man "anything else "

"ah yes", he reached for a box stuffed into his robe and handed it to me, it looked familiar, it was blood read and a few  were encripted on it, I couldn't tell what it meant .

Suddenly I felt someone watching I turned around but no one was there, something told me it was time to suit, I looked at the box again "mmm thank you "
But when I looked up he was gone and so was his stall but his faint laugh could still be heard .

I caught up with Raven, she looked at me "what took you so long and also what's that ", she pointed to the box

"I'm not sure "

Boom, a large crash was heard and screaming civilians could be seen running from all directions, me and Raven exchanged a glance before running towards the turmoil causing this.

Dick

I wanted to cry,, it was like a hundred degrees outside and Kori made me wear a turtle neck and a thick jacket with an over coat like this wasn't punished enough, she refused to let me have any water, how cruel. If this is how she punishes me how would she punish our future kids (still working on the proposing thing)

Boom!

We're under attack, the teens had just arrived dressed in their super suits ready for action I was still struggling with mine damn this over coat

"what happened ", said Gar we heard screaming......... "

Boom how's that for long, I did a pretty good job right, yeah go me. It's been fun but I'll have to stop here for now guess what's in the box

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
26.5K 691 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
157K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad