Caught

Garfield woke up with a serious hangover and terrifying headache. Last night events seemed like a blur he could barely remember a thing.  He got up from bed, trying not to think or topple over, but to no avail. He fell down so hard, his body became fully alert, but he still felt like shit.

    It was then he realized he wasn't in his room, he checked his surrounding s, astonished to find himself in such a foreign place, even more astonished to find himself completely naked. His clothes as well as someone else's and a few bottles of liquor littered the floor.
He could only think of one thing at that moment.

            SHIT. I must have gotten myself laid but with whom?

   Garfield looked to the bed, only to see a small tiny figure. Her face was covered with her full blonde hair, so he couldn't make out who she was, so he just hoped she was a random girl from the party.

   Garfield slowly made his way to his jeans, and slowly put them on, trying not to alert the sleeping person. He wasn't ready to receive any form of awkwardness or face the terrible fate he made for himself.

After successfully putting in his remaining clothes,he wanted to leave the room unnoticed, but as soon as he turned the door knob he heard a deafning scream, stopping him from moving forward, he turned only to see the biggest shock of his life, and then he thought.shit.

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
   Alice wanted to cry, she felt like her whole world came crashing down as she opened her eyes. Her sheets messy, her naked body covered in red marks and love bites, the visible and clear red stain on the bed, and the clear back of the stranger who wanted to leave.

She broke
She screamed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    "Shshsh"
Garfield was trying to shut her up before she attracted any attention. He ran towards her and lapsed his hand on her mouth, signaling with his other hand for her to keep quiet.

    "You...... you......."
"I know but do you want others find out our situation"

Alice immediately calmed down after hearing this, however it didn't stop the tears from falling.

   Gar felt his heart being squeezed seeing this. He immediately wrapped himself around her,as she sobbed gently into his arms.

   "What are we going to do now", she asked between cries "your my first and......"

"Sh..sh I know and don't worry I'll take responsibility for it"

           "How"
"I don't know exactly but I just will"

Alice closed her eyes and rested on him, although she was worried and scared, she felt safe. Her only fear was  her brother finding out.

   Just as everything was peaceful between them, the door burst open and in walked an intimidating figure.

   "Alice you ........"
His sentenced came short as he looked at the two interwined figures before him, his eyes turned dark.

Gar and Alice turned to see who had intruded on their private affair. Garfield immediately jumped out of Alice embrace making her feel cold, but not as cold as the person before her. She was so scared her body refused to move but trembled slightly.

The figure walked closer and she immediately shrunk but to her surprise he walked past her towards Gar.

   Garfield said nothing but hung his head low in shame. The figure looked at him coldly and said with a deep voice.