Captured 2

"Robin what is it"
            "Look"
Nightwing followed the direction of Robins torch, his eyes widened as an unfamiliar sensation came over him. Now He knew why he had perceived such a strong smell of fresh blood. The blood however didn't come from animals like he suspected but from his fellow humans. Nightwing was shocked beyond belief and was close to throwing up, his stomach churned as the smell intensified. A pile of  dead bodies stood tall before him. All women with a deep hole in their chest that looked as if their hearts were forcefully pulled out, they were all young and all naked.

      Nightwing glanced at Robin who seemed unfazed by the sight not too suprised at his reaction, knowing he once did this to people though less brutally.

     Robin stared at the dead bodies, looking as lifeless as them. There was a tiny glint that flickered in his eye, gone unnoticed. He broke the silence first.

   "This is definitely the doing of a cult, these young women are all at the age of sixteen, I can tell, plus they're all virgin's"

   "And how would you know that"

"Because when it comes to these things women are more wanted than men because they possess a certain special quality, being a virgin only intensifies the power one gets from conducting a sacrifice as their blood are more pure and at their prime age they are deemed more fruitful"

    Damian looked over at the dead bodies and felt there was something familiar about their arrangement. Then it hit him. Looking over at the pool of dried blood he knew where he had seen it. This was the work of one man. A man who considered himself a god over man, a person he thought had been gone for good. Brother Blood.

  Robin not sure of his speculation didn't want to alert his partner so he decided to keep this certain piece of information to himself, having doubts Robin looked back to the last time the Titans had a showdown with Blood Who he believed had been  shot in the head by one of his female goons, crushed by rubble's and berried by large pieces of rocks to death.

      Nightwing turned his back no longer able to stand the sight, he motioned for Robin to follow him.

   Taking one last look at the dead, gory bodies a bad vision of Raven in the same state appeared in his mind causing him to feel dread. Damian didn't enjoy the uneasiness he was feeling, they needed to hurry and leave. Seeing those dead girls he was no longer sure of what his enemies wanted, but one thing was clear to him and that is that Raven is definitely part of their scheme.

Robin moved his vision upwards " I hear noises let's go through the vents". Without waiting for a proper reply, Robin moved up. Annoyed Nightwing followed after.

.................
     "Stay close"
"Raven I'm not a child"
      "I never treated you like one"
"But you thought it, many times before "

   "Yes that is true but that was years ago back then I didn't know you that well"

"You could have if you bothered, last time I checked your books were your life"

  "Things have changed since then"

"Oh really and what made the change"

     A face popped up in her mind, without knowing she smiled. Beast boy noticed this. Then as if remembering a bad memory Raven shook her head and frowned wondering why she even thought of him in the first place. He was nothing but an obnoxious bad tempered self absorbed brat and shouldn't be considered as anything otherwise. But even while knowing that Raven couldn't push away the feeling of longing in her heart. It was painful as it was infuriating. she just had to forget, but even that was proving to be difficult.

   "It's because of him isn't it"

"What are you implying"

   "You and I both know who I'm referring too"

    "Keep your eyes straight and focus"

"Are you trying to avoid the subject that is so unlike you"

   "What do you mean?

"Well you'd usually just give it to me straight with a serious face with no filter. Your emotions always remained the same, so dull without a life but when he came in you started changing. It wasn't noticeable at first but it was there and over the years it became more and more obvious. Not only did you show more emotions besides grief and anger you also began to crack light jokes and have fun. I tried getting you to do that but look at how that turned out. Face it you like him baaaad girl"

   "So just because you got some you think you're a love expert or is it because you're older than me"

  "Raven please let's drop that topic and I'm not going to deny the fact that I indeed have more experience than you since I'm older but that doesn't mean I'm an expert, like everybody else I make mistakes and embarrass myself in so many ways I regret. You don't know how many times I've wanted to erase the past but if it weren't for it I wouldn't be who I am today, so I'm grateful".

    Raven took some time to register what she had just heard she realized that when he wanted to Garfield could make a lot of sense. The truth was she was well aware of the changes she had made and the reason way, but in someone with her condition although the feeling could be blissful it could also be tragic, making her loose control of her emotions and letting her father get the better hand. Raven didn't have that luxury that allowed her to feel, she had to be the most calm, the most stable and the most dead serious to ward of her demons, but Damian Wayne breaks all that. He's like a strong fun challenge that both her body and soul can't wait to conquer but that thought was dangerous and so was her emotions.

   "Thanks Gar"
No prob rea"

...................................
   The two men were as disgusting as they were old. Connor who had been listening to their conversation couldn't bare to listen anymore. The two men did nothing but talk about their rituals and sacrifices, narrating how they had gruesomely executed the lives of many to carry out rituals that never worked. The more they went on the more Connor grew angry and he wasn't the only one. Donna was silently fuming behind him.

    'These despicable creatures', she thought, 'let me just get my hands on you, then you'll know the strength of a woman from Themascara'

      Even with all the excitement wonder girl didn't forget to record everything they were saying. A trick she learnt from Robin. These two didn't look like they were going to end their discussion any time soon and Wonder girl decided to take full advantage.

.............................
       After beating the shit out of the goon for interrogation. It took Star fire  a whole five minutes to realize that Blue Beatle had gone missing. Wanting to be sure Star fire called out to him, hearing no reply she began to worry because she knew the person who kidnapped Bluebeatle was no amateur the fact that he came in undetected was enough to prove it. Blaming herself Star fire quickly picked up her communicator.and sent a message.

        "Attention all units Blue Beatle is missing. Find him"

Hey guys 😁 thanks for being patient with me. I was making a lot of edits to this chapter and discovered I made a lot of mistakes in my story, why didn't anyone tell me I make so much grammatical errors in the others so I'm going to try and fix that and don't worry I will only make slight changes.