//š˜™š˜Œš˜‰š˜–š˜™š˜•ā™”

By m0th_fa3rie

ā—œ š˜š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜Ÿ š˜š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³. ā—ž Warrior, š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Æ 1. A brave or... More

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
Fire.
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
The Emperor of Jappon.
A/N
Princess.
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
Fight with the Leader.
A/n
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
Story time
A/N

The auction~~part two

930 30 7
By m0th_fa3rie

I don't know if this is a good idea.

Keeping my nen locked up inside me is bound to be a bad decision, and one that can lead to bad outcomes.

I know that I inherited a large, no, massive amount of aura from the serum. This means that if I let it out all of a sudden without warning, my body might not be able to control it.

But I push that thought away.

The auction house is a huge place, with a opera like decor. The jutted out half-circular platform with seats hanging off the wall and the velvety curtains. Large pillars reminded me of home. My second home.

I thought I forgot about that miserable last life.

I shook my head, my sprayed hair curling and getting messier by the minute. It took on a beach boy look.

I felt a large, warm hand ruffle through my loose locks and I looked up to see Rin gazing down at me.

"Nervous princess?" He asked, smirking.

"Don't call me that in public, dummy, people might find out." Smacking him upside of the head.

Turing quickly, I just managed to cover my face with an outspread hand to disguise my slightly reddened cheeks.

Be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loya—

"Prince, there are our seats." Cain said in his calm soothing voice, his arm gesturing to the back row.

Prince?

Right, I'm a prince for tonight.

Many eyes gazed upon my figure, and I found myself feeling their emotions towards me.

Some where jealous, others hatred, and some something completely opposite.

Lust.

I let sent unpleasant shivers down my spine at the thought of a creepy guy seeing my disguise that way, but I kept my head high and I glared at anyone who caught my eyes.

This is what mafia people do right?

I briefly glanced at Cain for advice, and he nodded in encouragement, so I think I was doing alright.

I slipped on a pair of black stained glasses, adding to the dark and intimidating affect of my outfit.

Nodding to Cain, he stood beside me, his aura covering over me and Rin.

I had let them think that Cain was the more powerful one, so that they wouldn't find out and blab to my father.

The back row was shrouded in a light darkness and it helped me remain secretive and protected. Rin and Cain where both strung up and tensed. They where trained for this and it showed.

Then I put my plan into action without their notice, for the second time since we've been in York new.

I slipped away on the excuse of a bathroom break and insisted that they needn't come with me for something so trivial.

As I reached the secluded hall with the bathrooms, I took a turn and headed for the stairs and elevators.

Marching right into the elevator, I was hit with a dilemma.

I didn't know what floor Chrollo, Silva and Zeno where going to be fighting on.

I also forgot to realize that shit is about to go down outside and that the phantom troupe are attacking from the front first.

Not my problem.

Focusing on the area, I tried to find where Chrollo was.

And then with my amazing abilities, I somehow found a trace of his aura on the upper floors.

I press the right button of the elevator and it closes its doors.

The slow and calm sound of the background music was like a calm before the storm.

I saw myself in the mirrored walls and smiled.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

The thick metal doors of the vertically moving elevator opened and revealed a almost destroyed room, with Zeno, Killua's grandfather, and Silva, Killua's dad.

Chrollo lay on a heap of crumbled wall and floor, while slightly chuckling to himself.

The Zoldyck got off the phone.

"We have recieved a message from our family that our hires have been assasinated. We have no reason to kill you now, so we will excuse ourselves."

As they turned around, my presence was revealed and I stepped out of the elevator.

"Hello Zeno, hello to you too, Silva."

"Who are you?" Zeno asked, an eyebrow lifting.

"Oh, I thought you would at least remember my voice." I said with a faux hurt voice.

"State your business." Silva said.

"Well...it's not with you guys anyways." I answered.

Zeno shrugged and then left just as suddenly as he probably would have arrived, and was quickly joined by his son, Silva.

My wandering eyes landing on a standing Chrollo, who was dusting himself off.

Walking up to him, I sucked in the sight of his tousled hair, the bandana covering his cross mark on his forehead. He had a loosened tie and a couple of the top buttons on his shirt where undone.

I sucked my bottom lip and sighed. I looked like a man to him, and his tastes probably didn't run in that direction. Damn this disguise.

"Nice to meet you, I'm the representative of a mafia in Jappon." I lied through my teeth.

"Huh?, oh yes. I'm Chrollo Lucilfer." He replied.

"I have things to do so, if you will, I'm going to excuse myself. Unless you would kindly like to die." His eyes gleamed.

"Well, you see, I'm kinda in a situation where I would like to talk Chrollo." I said sweetly.

A sigh escaped him. His head eventually nodded and I smiled at him.

"Chrollo Lucilfer, the head of the spider and the leader of the Phantom troupe. Nice to meet you."

His startled expression told me that he didn't know that he was known, and he wasn't.

I'm a special case.

"You have just stolen all of the valuables for this auction and are just about to celebrate in Uvogins honor. Correct?" I say, my eyes steeled.

I didn't expect myself to be so cold when I met him, but his vibe gave me the creeps.

"Yes, but this wasn't added on the paper that Neon gave me. There was no mention of a handsome man meeting me to tell me that he knows everything." Chrollo smirked, his eyes intrigued.

"Ah, well, that's my fault. I'm unexpected you see, I only decided to do this just last night." I said.

"Makes sense."

I closed my eyes for a sec and then I felt the aura of a very powerful person surrounding me.

It was Chrollos.

"Ah, I see you want to fight." I say.

"No, but you made it that way." His answer echoed.

Laughing a little, I let out my aura, my body heaving a big sigh of relief. It sure was hard to keep such a big amount of aura trapped for a period of time.

The rubble around our feet blew away and the floor caved in from immense pressure of the rivaling aura.

I had sent Chrollo stumbling and I snickered at his reaction.

Then I reined my aura in, and formed it into something easier to handle.

A small flicker of flames.

But before I did that, I repaired the floor by directing the atoms to connect again and form the floor that was once unbroken.

Chrollo marveled at my nen and I saw his eyes shine with the gleam of greed.

He probably wanted to steal my nen ability.

"Ah, Chrollo?"

"Hm?"

"I don't plan on you stealing my power you know"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.3K 34
You grew up in a group of Shinobi, who were all slaughtered when you were just twelve years old. After years of thought, you decided to take the Hunt...
36.4K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
817K 23.9K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...
13.8K 396 25
ā•­ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆš‘ą ¬ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā•® Throughout the events that occurred these past years, they could never overcome a longing heart. Even the trembling ea...