single father at 15

By Kristinaastrid

Ezra become sigle father of his daughter after Sabine died in child birth. More

an
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 xmas special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilog

Prolog

128 1 0
By Kristinaastrid

"Dad what if they wont like me?"  Mira asked her father. "Dont worry. Im sure they will like you. First day in school is hard but you will be fine." Ezra answered. "Were you scared on your first day of school too?" She asked. Ezra noded and said. "Yes but I met your mother on first day of school. We even went to same high school. Im sure she would be happy to be here and be pround of you just like me. Now go or you'll be late. I'll pick you up after school. Have a nice day and be good. I love you." "I love you too dad." Mira said and run to school. Ezra was watching Mira as she entered school and wish that Sabine would be with him. He still remember how she told him she was pragnant when he was in high school but never imagined he would be single father. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Uväznená By M4tejko

Mystery / Thriller

219K 9K 42
Laura si žije klasický život tínedžerky. Lenže po ceste zo školy ju unesie neznámy chalan a ocitne sa v pivnici pripútaná k stene. Prečo ju uniesol...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
4.6K 149 12
Disclaimer: I do not in any way, shape or form own Idolish7, this fanfiction is entirely based on my own imagination. Summary: A famous musician and...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...