The Vampire's Bride

By GoingCrazyX6

Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and a... More

💥🤚⚠️Copyright⚠️🤚💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note

Chapter 18

450 22 0
By GoingCrazyX6

The next three days go by fast. I was quickly falling into a routine. I'd wake up go to work, come home, eat, shower, and call Marcellus before going to sleep. I know once he got here some of that would change.

Him and Zyair caught three of the five rogue vampires already. He said they were having a little trouble with the last two and was starting to think they weren't even there in the City anymore. He assured me they'd give it another day or two and then he'd come here.

I was on my way home from work when I noticed a vampire following me. My apartment wasn't crazy far from my job but I hadn't had time to buy a car yet. Taking out my phone I call Marcellus.

"You're having vampires watch over me? You could have at least told me about it first Marcellus." I tell him, feeling a little irritated.

"What? There are vampires following you Cora?" He asks sharply.

I pause at his tone and glance behind me. The vampire a few yards away from me paused too then started walking again. I picked up my pace a little. Dread filling my stomach.

"He's not a friend of yours?" Panic was seeping into my voice. I pick up my pace even more now. I was almost to the main street where people would be.

"Are you in a public place Cora?"

"Not yet. Almost." I tell him breathlessly from the fear coursing through my veins. I was in shape. I could run for a few miles before I got breathless from it.

"Hurry. He might not do anything with other people around to witness it." He urges me.

My feet hit the main street but before I could feel any kind of relief I'm jerked back into the deserted alley. I left out a high pitch scream. I groan when my back is slammed again a brick wall. My phone slipped out of my hand.

"Cora!" I hear Marcellus yell through the phone. The vampire glances at it then ignores it and focuses on me. He gives me a sadistic smile.

"You are Marc's bride. She told me I could find you here. She wasn't sure where exactly though. She only knew it was in San Antonio. What better revenge than to take Marc's human bride for the deaths of my brothers?" His had blood red eyes that were scarier than his words.

"Who is she?" I didn't really expect an answer so I was surprised when he actually gave me one.

"Starla, of course. She said to capture you and bring you to her and after she was done with you she promised to give you to me."

There was no way in hell I was just going to lay over and let him take me. I didn't think I really had a chance against a vampire but I sure as hell was going to try.

I bring my knee hard up against his groin causing him to hiss out as he grabs his crotch. While he's bent over I grab the back of his head and bring in down onto my knee. I hear a crunch and blood sprays on my pants. He lets out a pain filled scream as he falls forward onto his hands and knees.

I scoop my phone off the floor and make a run for the street again. This time when he grabs me he throws me against the wall building. My groan of pain is louder this time. I can hear Marcellus yelling through the phone but I can't make out what he's saying.

I reach up and feel the back of my head. When I pull my hand away my hand is covered in blood.

The vampire grabs me by the hair as I try to stand up. I scream again from the pain in my head. I throw my elbow back, connecting it with his jaw. I was satisfied when I heard the snap but his grip stayed in my hair.

He jerks me to my feet. I struggle in his grip when he wraps an arm around my neck. I claw at his arm but he doesn't loosen it. I soon fall into unconsciousness.

-----------

I woke up with a groan. My head and whole body hurts. I feel the back of my head and discover a huge bump but at least it wasn't bleeding anymore.

I try to sit up but immediately feel dizzy so I lay back down. I think I might have a concussion but I can't remember anything.

I sit up slower this time. When the dizziness subsides I glance around me. I seemed to be in a basement. It was freezing in here too. There was a toilet in the corner of the room and a twin size bed I was laying on and nothing else.

The door unlocks and opens and Starla walks inside. As soon as I look at her face everything that happened floods back into my mind and I remember the vampire. Dread fills me.

"Ahhh so good for you to finally wake up." She tells me with a crazed smile.

"Why am I here Starla? What do you want?" I ask her.

"You're a problem. You came in between Marc and I and now with you out of the way him and I can pick up from where we left off."

"He's never going to want you, you crazy bitch!" I hiss angrily at her. "You have your own mate Starla, seriously what is wrong with you?" I ask heatedly.

She backhands me splitting my lip open. "He does want me!" She screams. "I don't want my mate when I can have Marc instead. Before you came along everything was perfect! He loves me just as much as I love him. He's blinded by the mate pull. Once he gets over that he'll see it's always been me he's wanted. I'm just going to help move it along for him."

She really is fucking crazy, I think to myself. My anger was building up. I could fight her if my head wasn't messed up. There's no way I could take her on when just the simple action of sitting up makes me dizzy.

"So what, you're just going to keep me here forever?" I spit the words at her.

"Oh no. Just for a little while. Then I'm handing you over to the vampires. Marc will get over you soon enough. Especially when he has me to help him with it." She laughs.

I grit my teeth at the thought of her touching my mate. She clearly doesn't know that he knows she planned this whole thing. I wasn't going to inform her of that though.

Two huge male werewolves come into the room. Starla smiles gleefully and claps her hands. "Good! Good! You're finally here. Beat her but don't kill her." She orders them. They smile at me as they take a couple steps closer.

Jumping to my feet I shake my head to get rid of the dizziness. I go into a ready stance. "Can't take me on yourself so you need others to do it for you?" I yell angrily at her.

"Oh I could take you in a fight. I just rather not dirty my hands with you." She starts to leave the room.

"If you're smart you wouldn't fucking touch me." I growl out in warning. Their smiles just grow wider as they start walking forward.

Starla laughs as she shuts us in. I was ready for when the first one attacked. Easily dodging his strike. In my condition though I couldn't take the both of them on. I was satisfied I got some hits in before they took me down. Then I blacked out again.

---------------

I wake up with a gasp. It's been an entire month I've been locked up here. I only know it's been a month because Starla was bragging about how no one was going to find me since they haven't already.

I was now chained against the wall. When my head had gotten better I attack Starla. I did a pretty good job kicking her ass until her goons came in to rescue her. I was doing pretty good against two of them until two more showed up. So ever since that day I've been chained up against the wall.

I haven't been able to dream with Marcellus either. I don't know why.

Starla wasn't happy when she discovered Marcellus knew of her devious scheme of kidnapping me. I still wasn't sure how she figured out I was coming here in the first place. I hadn't told anyone besides Marcellus.

I was losing hope of anyone finding me and rescuing me. I wasn't sure I could make it out of here on my own. Especially not being chained up.

I finally look up and see Starla standing over me. I noticed the vampire who originally kidnapped me standing behind her. My pulse picks up seeing him. He gives me a sadistic smile.

"I tire of this Cora. You're now no longer my problem. You're his." She tells me with a bored expression.

I kick out at her causing her to fall back and she hit her head on the cement floor. She screams, jumping to her feet. If I was going to be taken by this rogue vamp then I sure as hell was going to cause her some pain too. I swear if I survive I'm coming after this bitch.

Before she could attack me the vampire stops her. I smirk at her causing her to screech again. I might be human but she's a weak excuse of a werewolf. Having to stoop to kidnapping to get her revenge.

"You're pathetic." I tell her with my lip curled up in disgust.

"You may go Starla. I can take it from here." He tells her while he watches me. He hasn't taken his eyes off of me since I opened my eyes and noticed them. It gave me the creeps along with his creepy red eyes.

Starla rolls her eyes and mumbles whatever before she storms out of the room and slams the door shut. I look the vampire in the eyes and raise my chin. I was scared shitless but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of showing him that.

"What do you want from me? Why won't you just let me go?" I ask him.

"You're Marc's bride, Cora. I can't let you go. He killed my brothers and it's only fair I return the favor to him." He says.

"Yes I'm his bride. I'm not his brother! How is it fair or make you even if you kill me?" I protest in outrage.

"Solid point. However I cannot get to either of his brothers therefore you'll have to do." He says with a shrug.

It clearly didn't matter what my connection to Marcellus was. It only mattered that it was going to hurt him. It could even break him if he loses me to death. I didn't want that for Marcellus. I didn't want him to lose his soul and go rogue like this vampire.

"Are you keeping me here or taking me somewhere else?" I ask. I hope it was somewhere else. I might have a chance to escape him if he does.

"I'm keeping you here of course. Why would I move you when Marc hasn't been able to find you here?" His voice is smug.

The little bit of hope that had been building inside of me vanished. Leaving behind the feeling of dread and defeat.

He walks towards me stopping at my feet. I don't bother kicking out at him. I didn't have the energy. Starla and her goons barely kept me feed. He kneels down until he is eye level with me. He doesn't say anything as he lowers his fangs down to my neck. My heart starts pounding and I start struggling.

"No! Please don't." I beg him.

"Shhhhh. It's going to be okay. I won't take a lot. Just a taste." He whispers against my skin. Je sinks his fangs into my neck and I scream.

He said he just wanted to have a taste but I had no idea what a taste meant to a vampire. Especially a rogue vampire. I could feel him starting to take too much. My body was growing weaker and my vision was going blurry.

"Please no. Stop. Please stop." My voice was barely audible.

I could slowly feel myself slipping away. I tried to hold on. I fought to stay conscious. I didn't want to die. Not like this. I hear him finally pull away with a curse.

My head slumps forward once his grip on it is gone. My heart started to slow down. I was hard as I was fighting it I was dying.

At least it wasn't painful. I'm so sorry I couldn't fight harder to get back to you Marcellus. That was my last thought before everything went black.

______________________________________

*😭😭😭😭*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 12.8K 25
He would never love her. Want her. Or need her. Althea Williams definition of 'normal' is a lot different to others. To her, normal is being bullied...
247K 14.8K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...
2.1M 16.7K 15
Nova Lucas has always been excited about for the day she would meet her mate. Her Prince Charming, her Knight in Shining Armor, her Protector... He'd...
423K 12.9K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...