Trapped

By TrendyyMisfitt

Help me. I'm in a 17 year old girl named Kyra. I'm stuck in a place with Jacob. I hate him. He ruined my life... More

Trapped Part 1
Trapped Part 2
Trapped Part 3
Trapped Part 4
Trapped Part 5
Trapped Part 6
Trapped Part 7
Trapped Part 8
Trapped Part 9
Trapped Part 10
Trapped Part 11
Trapped Part 12
Trapped Part 13
Trapped Part 14
Trapped Part 15
Trapped Part 16
Trapped Part 17
Trapped Part 18
Trapped Part 19
Trapped Part 20
Trapped Part 21
Trapped Part 22
Trapped Part 23
Trapped Part 24
Trapped Part 25
Trapped Part 26
Trapped Part 27
Trapped Part 28
Trapped Part 29
Trapped Part 30
Trapped Part 31
Trapped Part 32
Trapped Part 33
Trapped Part 35
Trapped Part 36
Trapped Part 37
Trapped Part 38
Trapped Part 39
Trapped Part 40
Trapped Part 41
Trapped Part 42
Trapped Part 43
Trapped Part 44
Trapped Part 45
Not A Chapter

Trapped Part 34

6.4K 226 56
By TrendyyMisfitt

"What's his deal?" Jesus raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing. He's just the jealous type." I rolled my eyes playfully and turned towards Jesus.

PRINCES POV

I see the way she laughs with him. She's not happy with me. I've never made her laugh and smile like he does.

I watched them from the kitchen entrance.

I got a call from Roc. I answered it.

PHONE CONVO

"Wassup?"

"Aye I got this new bitch." I felt him smirk through the phone.

"That's nice and all, but I'm sorta busy." I looked back into the living room. They looked like they were into deep conversation.

"You picked up the phone. I ain't tell you to. Anyways, her name is Chanel, right? Fiesty bitch. She'll be a tough one. Can't wait to buss her open."

"Okay Roc." I said irritably.

"Nigga you can't say shit cuz you talked about Kyra 24/7 and I sat through that shit iight? Anyways I think her and Kyra should meet up since they're the two newest."

"Maybe at the party. She's got a friend over now."

"A friend? Do you know him?"

"Yeah he was in my 6th grade class."

"Nigga be careful. He might wanna track Kyra down or report you. He already know ya name and what he look like."

"I know. I'm debating on killing him."

"Iight I'll see you at the party later on."

END OF PHONE CONVO

I walked into the living room and sat down.

"Kyra, Roc got someone he wants you to meet."

"....ugh." She commented. Her friend raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Roc?" He questioned.

"Nobody you need to worry about. He's just...ugh." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Anyways yeah I think ima go lay it down."

"Same." He agreed. They both looked at me.

I sighed. "Let's go."

~•~

I pulled up in his driveway. I looked back to find her fast asleep on his chest. He had his arm around her. I woke them up.

"Hey. Let's go. You home."

He woke up and looked around. "Thanks man. Bye Kyra. See you soon." He got out of the car and walked up to his front door.

"Like hell you will." I mumbled as I drove us back home.

~•~

We were in the living room. She was asleep in my lap. I stroked her hair and got on my phone.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do something special. For her.

Instead of running into trouble at parties, she can hang out with Chantilly. I think.

I stared at her. My beauty. I made her. I helped her.

I saved her.

KYRAS POV

I woke up in Prince's lap. He was asleep. I felt his hand in my hair. I gently removed it and started to get up. I felt him gently grab my arm.

"What are you doing? It's 5 am, babe. Go back to sleep." He spoke in his sexy deep sleepy voice.

"I'm hungry."

"You're hungry?" Prince opened his eyes and smiled.

"I think so." I shrugged. He got up and went into the kitchen.

I lied on the couch and stared at the TV. I was about to fall back asleep when Prince came back in with a sandwich.

"What's this talk about a party I heard you talking about on the phone?" I bit into my sandwich and laid in his chest.

"Roc's throwing another. You have to go because I'm going. You'll just be in holding to help the newest one. Celene I think? Don't become all soft and feel sorry for her and let her escape either. Just remember it won't end well for you or for her."

I looked down. Prince lifted my head and made me look at him directly in his eyes. He stared at me, and then kissed my forehead.

I finished my sandwich and feel asleep in his arms.

~•~

"Kyra....KYRA!" I heard Prince yell as I jumped out of my sleep.

"Whaaaaattttt?!" I groaned and turned over.

"Get up. We need to get ready so we can go to the party. I got someone I want you to meet." He shook me. I almost cried.

"No. The person you DIDNT want me to meet almost made me his sex slave. Don't start. Especially if you haven't met them yet." I pushed him away.

"GET UPP!" He dragged me out of bed and I hit my legs on the ground.

PRINCES POV

She started crying. Omfg.

"Kyra. Come on, now. All you gotta do is get in the shower, get dressed, do ya morning routine, and go back to bed. I promise. You don't even gotta eat until you wake back up." I bribed her. She got up and whined all the way to the bathroom.

After we finished our morning routine, she flopped back on the bed. She was wearing what she wanted to wear instead of what I wanted her to wear. She had on some timbs with a big baggy shirt and overalls and a bandana around her hair. I'm not gonna lie, she looked good.

I just texted, watched TV, and rubbed her back until we had to go. I carried her out to the car, buckled her in, and drove off.

KYRAS POV

I woke up in front of Roc's house. I looked over to see Prince unbuckling his seat belt. I groaned and got out of the car.

"Where is she?" Prince asked Roc. Roc looked at me and then motioned for me to follow.

He lead me to his basement. I was about to call on Prince for help before he turned on the light and there was a girl at the bottom of the staircase.

"She's new. Figured y'all would be besties. Help her and you and her both get it." Roc chuckled before he pushed me and closed the door. I stared at her. She looked up at me.

"hey...Hey...HEY! Help me out!" She yelled at me. I kept what Prince said in mind.

"What's your name?" I walked down the stairs and sat on the cold floor in front of her.

"Chanel. Get me out! My mom is probably worried and my friends...." She spoke so fast I could barely catch anything she said, much less her name.

I observed and noticed her wrists were bleeding.

"I think I saw some keys upstairs. But you have to promise me you won't run. Prince says if I help you escape then it won't be good for either of us." I walked up the stairs and got the keys.

"Wh-who is Prince? WHY AM I HERE?!" She yelled. I shushed her. "Did you just shu-"

"That's the same thing I asked myself when I came here." I sighed and held the keys in front of her face. "Promise?"

"Promise." She calmed down a little. I unlocked her hands and ankles and she went flying up the stairs.

"CHANEL!" I yelled and ran after her. By the time I got up to the door, she was out of the basement.

Shit. I'm in trouble.

I ran after her. I was stopped by some guy and I lost track of her. I tried to keep going but he blocked me.

"Who do you belong to?" He smirked.

I thought back to what Prince said about Trevor.

"Jacob." I dropped and crawled between his legs and kept looking. "PRINCE!" I yelled. I couldn't find him. I looked over the banister and saw him walking out of a meeting with Roc, Ray, Ej, and other dudes. They all had their attention to one area. And it wasn't where I was standing. They both started scanning the crowd. I sat down on the floor. When I looked up, they were both gone.

I jumped up and kept running. Not sure if I was running from the asswhooping I was about to receive or running to look for Chanel.

"KYRA! KYRA SELENE HERNANDEZ!" I heard Prince yell. I didn't know what direction it was coming from. I bumped into what felt like a brick wall.

Roc turned around and looked at me. He had Selene in his hands. I turned around but Prince stood there.

"Shit." I mumbled and sucked my teeth.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" Roc spat at me.

"She had the chains wrapped around her too hard. Her wrists were bleeding. I thought I would help her out-"

"And there goes the key word. Help. I said not to help her in any way. And what did you do? You did it-"

"Lemme talk to her." Prince cut Roc off. He pulled me away by my arm while I watched Roc take Chanel back towards the basement.

Who knows what he will do to her.

Prince led me up to bathroom and sat me down on the sink. He straight-faced me.

"I wasn't trying to help her escape. She looks like she needs medical attention, Jacob. She might get infection from those rusty chains." I explained myself to him.

"Yeah. Roc's other girls will take care of that."

"No they won't. They're too scared of him to do anything. And if I don't get a chance to talk to her now, she's gonna be just as afraid of Roc as the others are." I protested. He rolled his eyes.

"Now you're trying to turn him against him?"

"No. I'm just trying to give her a heads up."

"Kyra....are you afraid of Roc?" He asked me. I stopped and thought about it.

"No. Because I see him." I hopped off of the sink counter. "Give me another chance to talk to her."

"....not my problem. That's up to Roc."

"I don't belong to Roc." I bucked up to him.

"But she does." He bucked back.

I backed up. "Fine. I'll ask him." I opened the door. "How come at every party I always gotta be in the middle of shit?" I slammed the door behind me.

I snuck into Roc's bathroom and found cotton balls, peroxide, alcohol, and gauze. I put them in my overalls so it would be noticeable. I went around back to the basement. Roc was there. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"Can I-"

"No. You had your chance." He cut me off.

"You can sit here and wait at the door. I just want to talk."

"Fine." He opened the door. She was at the bottom of the stairs crying. Her head was held down.

"How tight did you put the chains on?!" I asked him, almost yelling.

"You did this! If you wouldn't have helped her escape, she would've been fine like she was before!" He yelled back at me.

I went down the stairs and the door shut behind me. I went back down the stairs and found the keys on the floor.

"Hey. You cannot do that again, alright? I'll unlock your wrists, but you have to stay here and I'll lock them back when the party's over." I held the keys in front of her. She nodded and I unlocked her wrists. She held onto them and I got out the supplies I snuck.

I laid them all out and put some alcohol and peroxide on a cotton swab.

"I'm Kyra." I introduced myself while dabbing the peroxide onto her wrists.

"Where am I?" She looked up at me. Her whole left cheek was red and starting to bruise.

"Seems like hell at first. After a while, you get use to it." I cleaned the blood from around her wrist.

"Hey...you're that girl I saw in the news...you're from Atlanta...we must be close, right?"

"..."

"Right?"

"How long have you been missing?' I wrapped the gauze around her wrists.

"I don't know...I woke up this morning..." She trailed off. "I saw you...on the news and I thought it would never happen to me."

"Nobody ever thinks it could happen to them. But that's the same thing the victims before themselves thought....all you have to do here to survive here is listen and do everything Roc tells you to do. I advise you not to try and be smart with him like I was. I have protection with him. He thinks you belong to him, so...he can do whatever he wants. There are 2 others like Roc. Ray and Ej. From what I know, they don't come around often. There are 4-5 others like you. I don't want Roc to have the power over you like he has with them. That doesn't mean fight back. Don't be afraid of him. He's human being just like you and I. I know it may seem like he has feelings, but he does. And I think he may like you. Knowing him, he would beat his newest victim until she was scared. Don't use that against him. I'm not even his and he fucked me up."

"I don't understand-"

"You will. So...how old are you?" I tried to take this off of her mind.

"18." She answered.

"I'm 17."

"Who's this Prince you keep mentioning?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Actually...he brought me here. I hated him since 6th grade. But....he is....my boyfriend now. Hopefully things work out that way between you and Roc." I smiled to calm her down.

"Did he take your virginity?"

"Unfortunately...honestly that was taken the first few days I was here." I looked down. "But enough of this. Let's talk about other things like...favorite TV shows and such. I like Spongebob, Teen Wolf, Proud Family, Kim Possible, That's So Raven...the good TV shows instead of those bullshit shows they show nowadays like Henry Danger. I don't understand why the fuck a grown ass man prancin around in a superhero costume. If it were me, they better have been payin me good money." I shrugged. She laughed a little.

"Same. And Nicky, Ricky, Ducky, and Dick. Oh my gosh. Nickelodeon and Disney use to be so much better before they started making 3382828 different TV shows in 2 months." She smiled.

"Right! Same thing I've been saying! I just stopped watching it all together. I go as far as going on illegal websites to find Proud Family. They only got lime 4 episodes on YouTube I've seen 593938 times."

"Same!" She agreed. The longer the silence lasted, the quicker her smile faded.

"All That...Hey Arnold...CatDog....those were my TV shows of the 90's." I tried to start conversation.

"Yeah. The good old days." She chuckled.

The door opened and Prince stood in the doorway. I sat in front of the supplies and her wrists. I put my hands behind my back and hid the supplies back in my pocket.

"Kyra, what are you doing?" He started to walk down the stairs. "Did you unchain her?"

"Hey. She didn't run. I took care of her wrists. Don't tell Roc." I begged him. He looked at her, then back at me.

"You're putting yourself in the middle of this bullshit this time."

"As long as Roc don't find out I'm good."

"Make sure she's in the same position she was in before we leave." He walked back up the stairs and shut the door.

"He's chill." She commented.

"When he wants to be." I rolled my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 118 27
Okay let's be honest here this is my first time kinda using this and I suck so yeah ANYWAYS Abby a 17 year old who has spent her last years in the...
0 0 1
About a young woman named Kyra whose life begins going out of whack. Just becomes her parents are wealthy, doesnt mean she has it easy. Can she stop...
490K 9.6K 21
This story, is indeed about a boy named Jacob Emmanuel Perez. He was 18 years young when "The Crash" happened. Ever since that night, he's drasticall...
28.8K 578 32