would you ever.....

By _UcanDOthis

More

Would You Ever ....
Only The Beginning...
self harm
Jacob
school
raped by mom
Hope......maybe
bestfriend or boyfriend
Hurt again
New start.
help
pregnant
Why me?
Saved
Recovery
Recovery pt 2
Three years later....
Secrets
Abusive Lies
PARK CONVERSATIONS
liar
yea
bad dream
help!!!

New friends

373 10 3
By _UcanDOthis

Jacob pov

Me and ms. Lopez(ray mom) we're laughing our ass off because Ray tried to scare us but didn't look were he was going and tripped. Too funny.

This might even make you happy,I stopped cutting myself!

Thanks to Ray.

Rm:(laughing)  that's what Your ass get. Nigga.

Ray:  and you still ain't got no man.

Rm: What your black ass say?

( takes off belt)

Ray:Oh shit nothing ma.

Rm:that's what I thought and for your information I have a man.

Ray:what-

He was cut off by a knock at the door.

He opened the door and three people jumped on him hugging him.

Ray:alright damn get off. Aye Jay I want u to meet Craig,Ej,and Blair. Your new friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
390K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...