Hurt again

I walked through the halls of whiteville high school pulling on my straps. I really didn't want to come,but do it look like I have much of a choice?

No. Thought so.

I haven't seen my mom since the day she raped me. And really I don't give a fuck.

I was suddenly pushed against the lockers. When I looked up I saw no one other than chresanto.

Where the hell was Ray!?!

Chresanto: aww looks like your boyfriend isn't here to help you.(smirks)

Jacob: leave me alone please. What did I Ever do to you!?!.

I quickly covered mouth. What the fuck did I just do.

Chresanto: "Oh now you wanna talk back?don't you know I will kill you and  I guess what?" He said in my face now. No one stop to help me, it was like I was invisible......like I didn't matter.

"What" I said quitely

"No one would miss you because your worthless!" He spat.

I couldn't do anything but cry because it was true. I was a nobody. He didn't leave without punching me in the face and spitting on my shirt.

I got up and went to the bathroom,wet some tissues,and wiped the blood off my face. Just as I was about to leave Ray came in.

"Hey Jacob I was look-" he stopped talking. He turned around To go out the door but I stopped him.

"Ray please don't" I begged.

"No I'm tired of him putting his hands on you and since  you won't do anything, I guess I will"

He turned again but I stopped him again.

"Can you just stop!" I snapped."you don't care, so stop pretending,no one loves me! I'm worthless! why can't you fucking see that!?!"

He slapped me. I stumbled back,surprised. "Ray why-"

"No shut.the.fuck.up. you say no one loves you but, l do, I always did. When your mom was beating your ass, who house you came to?mine. When you would starve yourself,who made you eat? Me. So stop saying no one loves you because-"

He couldn't even finish what he was saying because he was crying.

I never knew he cared that much.

Next thing I know our lips were touching.

I felt something I never felt before.

I felt........loved.