Recovery pt 2

Ray pov

Dr.Ferguson:I'm sorry to tell this but....we don't think Jacob is going to make it. The bullet went straight to his kidney. Luckily we got it out in time before it could KILL him. He is in really bad shape, but u come in and see him.

Rm: okay what room is he in?

Dr.Ferguson:room 143

(Ha ha see what I did there)

As we walked to his room I couldn't help but break down again,he is my bestfriend.

This was all his fucking mother fault. She ran off before the cops could come and get her. But when I her in the  street I gonna punch her in her fucking throat.

When we got to Jacob room,we saw him watching tv.

Jacob:hey Ray

Ray:( eyes get watery) hey Jacob.

Rm:how do you feel?

Jacob: my stomach really hurts.

Rm: well I'm gonna give you two some time.(walks out)

Ray: this is all my fault,I should've never left you at home by yourself. I'm sorr-.

Jacob: I love you.

Ray didn't even get a chance to say it back because the machine went flatline.

Ray:(shaking Jacob) Jacob wake up! Please. Jacob!

Soon the nurses came in pushing Ray out.

Ray: get off the fuck of me,that's my bestfriend in there. (Screaming)

Nurse: sir please calm down, were doing all we can ,but we need you to step out!

          45 minutes later.....

My mom went in to see the doctor and get a update on Jacob. She's been in for 5 minutes now.

Rm:( walks out crying) Jacob died ten minutes ago.