school

Going to school wasn't any better,I got bullied,which is the reason why I harm myself.

I have one friend.

Ray Ray.

He knows what I do to myself,trust me he's not happy,that's only because he doesn't understand.

I walked to locker, finding him standing there what that same goofy smile.

"Hey" I say putting my books inside.

"Let me see your wrist." I sigh, he does this everyday, I know he's trying to be a good friend and all but he doesn't understand.

He's perfect.

All girls love him.

Even guys.

He's....everything I want be.

"Ray no, you do this shit everyday,you can't help me, why can't you just understand? Yelled,angry now.

"You know what Jacob? Your right,I don't understand because you won't tell me! I try and try everyday with you,I want to help you,but you make it so fucking difficult. The only person that cares about you and you push them away because your scare."

I stood there shocked he never said anything like that to me before. My eyes started to get watery"l got to go ray." I said leaving

I heard him calling my name, but I didn't turn around

__________________________

Today was a good day,only because my bully wasn't there.

I'm sure chresanto gonna be there tomorrow,which made me want to cry.

I walked into my house and saw my mom getting eaten out by one guy, when they saw me they quickly got up and put on their clothes, the man then pushed pasted me and left.

Jm: get up stairs I have a surprise for you(smirks).....