Gone Wrong// K.T

Από Mitchiko-san

"If everything was just a mistake then she's my best mistake." Περισσότερα

Gone Wrong (1)
Gone Wrong (2)
Gone Wrong (3)
Gone Wrong (4)
Gone Wrong (5)
Gone Wrong (6)
Gone Wrong (7)
Gone Wrong (8)
Gone Wrong (9)
Gone Wrong (10)
Epilogue

Author's Note

235 11 0
Από Mitchiko-san

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! I really hope you all enjoyed it!

Sorry if it's too short, this is just a longer version of the imagine I posted on facebook before (hello to those who came from facebook<3). This is the "Bet" Kuroo Tetsuro imagine I posted. Some suggested that I should make it a wattpad story so I did.

I'm sorry for wrong grammars or misspellings. I wrote this in a very short time.

Credits to @Airi_Kim for the fanart in the cover, I just edited it to match my cover style.

Please vote if you liked it! I would really appreciate that!

Thank you for reading my Kuroo Tetsuro X Reader Fanfic!

If you have requests you can message me and I'll try my very best to make it!

-Mitchikooo

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.7K 675 12
Eight friends enter a competition to see who could last the longest at The Van Pelt Manor. There's only one rule: the last one to survive, is the win...
10.7K 783 137
I post comics on here because I'm to lazy to make a official titter acc lol and fanart!
16.1K 438 11
She has the blood of an angel. She can make me only want more of her. Without her I feel like I am loosing it. I want her. I need her. The angel will...