Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: United...

By OverObssessedFan

When Coulson's team gets a new member, she has a past that's dark and that she has only had tiny glimpse off... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 14

1.6K 56 0
By OverObssessedFan

"Why aren't you going with them?" I asked Fitz.

"I'm...em...staying with...em...you." He answered.

"Thanks. I was thinking I was going to start to get lonely!" We both laughed. He pulled a chair over to beside me, "You know, Grant still wants you to forgive him."

"I don't think I ever can." He said back seriously.

"I don't think I could either after what he did to you and Simmons." I said back. I was starting to sence tension, "So. You have any new ideas yet?" I asked him.

"Not really, no. I've been so busy with other things." He started to explain to me, "I was thinking of making a new kind of Shot-Gun or Rifile. Would you...em...help me?"

"Sure! I love all that kind of stuff! What kind of Shot-Gun or Rifle?" I asked him.

"Maybe a mix between a T91 Assault Rifile and a MSBS Radon."

"Wow, I'm impressed!" I said, "You know your guns!"

"Well, I sort of have to to be able to...em...build them!" He said back. He looked happy to be talking to somebody about the things he liked.

"What would you call it?"

"TMS22 Assault Rifle." He replied.

"Great name! Combining the two together!" I said, "Can't wait to get started! What size of round are we talking about here?" I asked him.

"About an 8-10mm round and barrel." He said back to me.

"Great! We can start once I'm alowed to leave!" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.8K 40
"after that my life was just snapshots. horrible ones. but not all of them." snap • shot (n) - an informal photograph, taken quickly and with little...
151K 5.6K 87
Follow ex-KGB agent Natasha Romanoff as she navigates her transition to SHIELD agent and then Avenger. With obstacles such as a fellow agent that fee...
576K 39.4K 82
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋" Deadly assassin Delphinium Tesla and her team are hopelessly outnumbered and outmatched. I...
5.1K 116 31
Emotionless is a word people would use to describe me. I once believed it was true. Not anymore. If I was emotionless, how could I love that one pers...