His Obsession (COMPLETED)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** "They call it obsession, I prefer the word lo... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you like this book....
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR

Chapter 20

4.4K 173 47
By WrittenByKalifa

All weekend, all Amiyah could think about is Dominic kissing her. She didn't know why it was stuck in her mind but it was. She didn't know if she was just feeling guilty for kissing him back or just scared if Lamar were to find out.

When Sunday evening came, Amiyah was back at home and of course Lamar was ready to see her and she wanted to see him so he came over.

Lamar and Amiyah were sitting on the couch. Well, Amiyah was sitting but Lamar was laying down with his head in her lap.

"So how was it?", Lamar asked. 

"It was good", Amiyah said. "Very relaxing and I enjoyed myself"

"That's all I wanted", Lamar said.

Amiyah smiled. "I missed you though", Amiyah said.

"I missed you too, beautiful", he replied as he sat up and kissed her. As he began to pull away, Amiyah pulled him back to her and began kissing him.

"Mmm", he said as he smiled between kisses.

Amiyah continued kissing him until she pulled away.

"What was that for?", he asked.

Amiyah shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know...I guess it's just because I...I love you", she said.

"You what?", he asked.

"I love you", she said with a chuckle.

"I know I've been telling you I love you, but I don't want that to pressure you into thinking you need to say the same if you're not ready", Lamar said.

"I know...but I'm not saying it because of that. I'm saying it because I mean it", Amiyah said. "I mean like we had our differences at first but not only are you working on yourself for you, you working on yourself for us too. Back in high school, I always thought you were nice to talk to and he had similarities and maybe...maybe I was too worried about what others would've thought so I didn't look at you in that way and I should've"

Lamar smiled then started kissing her again and Amiyah began kissing back. Lamar laid down on the couch and hovered over her as they made out. Lamar began tugging at her pants to take them off.

Amiyah pulled away a little bit. "Do you have a condom?", she asked.

"No. Baby, listen we did it last time without a condom and a few more other times before and besides I don't have anything you can catch", he said.

"I didn't say you had anything, bae. I just...I just don't want to get pregnant", she said. "Not until after I'm married"

"You aren't pregnant right?", he asked.

"No", Amiyah said.

"Well that means I know what I'm doing", Lamar said. "Just relax"

Amiyah was quiet.

Lamar started kissing her again and they made it to her room and they had sex. When they were done, Amiyah was cuddled up against him and touching his chest, looking at him.

"Why do you always do that?", he asked.

"Do what?", she asked.

"Look at me like that after we have sex", he said.

Amiyah sat up. "Nothing", Amiyah said.

"I put it down that good?", he asked.

Amiyah smirked but he couldn't see her face. Other than the fact that he treated her well, he was great in bed.

Amiyah got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Lamar put his hands behind his head and laid there with a smirk on his face until he heard a phone ring.

Somebody was calling him and that somebody was his brother. Lamar reached for his phone and answered it.

"Hello?", Lamar said.

"What's up?", Daren said.

"A little busy, why?", Lamar asked as he saw something glowing in Amiyah's purse.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you were up for a double date", Daren said.

Lamar got up. "When?", he asked as he walked to the purse.

"I don't know. It's up to y'all", Daren said.

Lamar went into her purse and pulled the phone out. As he did that, Amiyah walked out of the bathroom. Lamar looked at her other phone that was on the nightstand then back at the one he got out the purse

"I don't know. Let me check on that with her and I'll let you know", Lamar said.

"Alright, bro", Daren said.

"Alright, bye", Lamar said.

"Bye", Daren replied.

Lamar hung up the phone. "Amiyah", Lamar called thinking she was still in the bathroom until he turned around and saw her.

Amiyah just stood there looking at him and the phone.

"What is this, sweetheart?", he asked.

By the sound of his voice, Amiyah could tell he was trying to be calm but really he wasn't.

"I'm talking to you!", he shouted.

Amiyah jumped a little. "My phone for work purposes", she said. "I just got it"

"Just got it huh?", he asked.

Amiyah nods.

"Unlock it", he said as he handed it to her.

Amiyah took the phone and unlocked it and gave it back to him.

"It better not be anything other than clients in this phone. Do you understand me?", he asked.

Amiyah nods.

Lamar walked to the bed and sat down and then he went through the phone as Amiyah watched him. She then eventually sat on the other side of the bed. She wasn't worried because anything that wasn't work related, she deleted.

When Lamar was done looking through the phone, he put it down beside him and looked at Amiyah.

"When did you get the phone?", he asked, not looking back at her.

"A while ago", she replied not looking back at him neither

Lamar was quiet.

Amiyah looked back at him and all she saw was the back of his head.

"You told me, you'd never lie to me", he said. "And I believe you because of I love you...but tell me Amiyah...should I?"

"Yes", replied as she looked down.

Lamar looked back at her and Amiyah looked up at him.

"Okay", he said as he stood up. "I'm going to take your word, Amiyah...just don't break that promise"

"...I won't", she replied.

Lamar nods and then walks into the bathroom.

Amiyah sighs as she looked down. She did feel bad, because she did lie to him multiple of times, but she had her reasons. She wanted to protect her and everybody else but she also wanted to protect him from himself. He was doing so good and she didn't want him to break that.

TO BE CONTINUED...
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 5 12
My name is A'Laiyah Devere better know as Laiyah to some and Lay Lay to others ..I'm 32 years old (NOW) in love and currently heartbroken I swear I w...
34.4K 1.5K 55
"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, even as the pitch black darkness grows in t...
572K 16.1K 35
I stroll up to him, tracing his jaw with my gun. He smirks at me. I grin. "What do you want, Isaac?" I ask, circling him, keeping the gun against him...
68.5K 3.4K 42
This book is a sequel to "His Obsession". You don't have to read "His Obsession", but if you want to fully understand some of the things that happen...