𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠...

By itz_beauty

❝ i am your offense ❞ ❝ i am your defense ❞ ❝ together, we fight ❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ Y/n, the younger siste... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚄𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙶𝟺 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎?
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐

964 34 16
By itz_beauty

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Maybe there's some way...

"Where are we going, Sensei?" a cyborg came out pf the apartment.

"To the grocery shop." the young, bald man answered.

Hm? Genos? Why are they together?

"Wait for me!" a young girl exclaimed, running out of the apartment building.

Y/n? Why are they all together? Come to think of it...

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Sensei..." Genos mumbled.

"Onii-chan!" Y/n exclaimed.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

So Genos and Saitama have a teacher and student relationship. Y/n and Saitama have a brother and sister relationship.

Y/n and Genos are heroes who just so happen to have a relationship with Saitama.

But their rankings are way too different. Genos is a Class S hero while Y/n is in Class A. Saitama is in Class C. So what's going on?

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"What should we have for dinner?" Saitama asks as he lazily sat on the bench of the park.

"If I remember correctly, I think we've got some cabbage left." Y/n recalled, standing next to Genos while leaning against the back of the chair.

"Cabbage alone will not be enough. Shall I purchase some meat?" Genos offered.

"There you go again with the meat talk. Listen up, Genos!" Y/n pointed an accusing finger at Genos.

"Don't underestimate the power of cabbage. If it's stir-fried in yakiniku sauce, it's super duper yummy with rice!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I agree with Y/n. Fun fact, she learned that from me." Saitama proudly smirked.

Hmm...they really do have a close relationship with each other.

"I see. So preparation is what truly dictates the results. Even a powerful weapon can be junk in the hands of the incompetent. Is that the lesson?" Genos questioned.

"She wouldn't go that far to say something so witty and wise." Saitama sighed, making Y/n sweatdrop.

"I learn so much from you!" Genos exclaimed, taking out his notebook and writing something down in it.

Incredible! The both of them preach the principles of martial arts with leftover cabbage!

And a student so quick to pick up on his teacher's lessons...such a far cry from Charanko.

If I don't do something, the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist ends with me.

All right. I've made up my mind.

"Aw man! All your talk about meat made me hungry for some!" Saitama whined.

"Hello! Quite impressive." I complimented, referring to the cabbage villain that they defeated not too long ago.

"Who's this old guy again?" Y/n mumbled to herself, staring at me with curious but suspicious eyes.

"Silver Fang. The Class S hero, Y/n-sama." Genos introduced.

"Bang is fine." I told them.

Up close, Saitama appears to be no more than an ordinary guy. Genos and Y/n look superior in every aspect.

Yet, Saitama is the one guiding Genos and the older brother of Y/n. In terms of rank, Genos and Y/n are placed much higher.

The three of them gave each other an unsure look as I just remained silent.

But if Saitama has mastered a fighting style that can supass rankings, it's a different story.

"What's with this old guy? He's gone all quiet..." Saitama complained.

"There are many eccentrics in Class S." Genos explained. I suppose that means Saitama is an outstanding teacher.

"Ready?" Saitama asked.

"Yes." Genos answered.

"Yep!" Yn/ exclaimed.

"By the way, Saitama, do you have a teacher? Where did you learn martial arts? Which style do you practice?" I asked.

"So we go from silence to a barrage of questions?" Saitama sighed.

"Even if you're style isn't mainstream, there's no need to be embarrassed-" I got interrupted.

"Nah, I don't have a teacher." Saitama argued.

"But then...how did you become so strong?!" I inquired.

"Um...weightlifting...I guess?" he shrugged. What?!

"So you're saying that you smashed that meteor using nothing but physical ability?" I asked.

"Yeah, basically." he answered. This guy has so much potential!

"How about stopping by my dojo one day? It might be interesting." I suggested, approaching them.

"No, I'm good." he refused.

"Sensei is a busy man." Genos stated.

"Come on, don't be like that. This is the address for my dojo. I'll be there all day tomorrow." I handed him a paper with the address of my dojo.

"Were you not listening? Sensei is-" Genos put an arm between me and Saitama.

"All right, old man. See ya tomorrow." Saitama grabbed the paper and left. Genos gave me one last look before running after him.

"Bye-bye, old man!" Y/n waved before chasimg after the two. I can't wait to see their faces lit with enthusiasm.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I thought for sure you were going to the dojo." Genos recalled as we all came out of the store.

"Yeah, old dudes like that can be persistent. Humoring them and then blowing them off is the only way to avoid big headaches." Onii-chan elaborated.

"Onii-chan, you're mean. You should go and apologize to him." I humphed, crossing my arms and avoiding eye contact with him.

In a flash, Onii-chan disappears from beside me. I looked around and saw that he had stopped a car that almost injured a few civilians.

"Sensei!" Genos yelled, running after him.

"Onii-chan!" I exclaimed, activating my shield to protect the civilians from the things that came out of the truck.

"I thought it was a cat, but it was just a plastic bag." Onii-chan sighed. Genos lifted the whole truck with one hand.

"And now all my delicious meat has been run over by a truck." he sighed even louder this time, sulking at the fact that the meat that we had bought had been crushed.

"You two look like you're in need of some protein." someone said.

We turned to the direction of the voice to see the same old man from yesterday. I'm quite impressed I sti remeber how he looks like.

"At my dojo, I have some premium meay that the Martial Arts Association sent over." the old man insisted.

"That's quite a coincidence. I happen to have some yakiniku sauce! Where's your dojo?" Onii-chan smirked.

We all went to the dojo and the old man tried to impress all of us by showing us his strength.

Since Onii-chan ended up breaking all of the bricks, the old man suggested another game to play.

Unfortunately, it was a memory game, meaning I'd have to skip out on that one because I have the worst memory.

Well, I wouldn't say the worst though, I would say it wasn't the best memory out there.

Since Onii-chan and Genos couldn't really play the game right since this game wasn't meant for outdoors, the old man suggested another game to play.

It was basically hit, cover, rock, paper, scissors and something like that. At least, that's what I recall.

Genos offered to participate in the first ground. Onii-chan just lazily laid on the ground while I watched the game.

"Hit! Cover! Rock, paper, scissors!" the old man and Genos both said at the same time.

I believe if you get the weaker one, you have to grab the hat and cover your head with it.

If you get the stronger one, you have to grab the squeaky hammer and hit the person on the head.

Genos chose a rock while the old man chose paper, meaning Genos uses the hat while the old man uses the hammer.

Not even a second after, Genos is hit in the head. I could see stream coming out of the spot he had been hit.

"Maybe this is too advanced for you?" the old man provoked.

"I wanna try!" I exclaimed. The old man refused to hit a girl but I got all mad and said that he was being sexist.

So in the end, he ended up letting me play. Even Genos and Onii-chan were against it.

"Hit! Cover! Rock, paper, scissors!" we both shouted.

My hand quickly formed a paper while his hand formed scissors. I was too slow in grabbing the hat so he quickly grabbed the hammer.

He used the squeaky hammer to hit me on the head, but my shield prevented that from happening.

"That's cheating and against the rules!" the orange-haired man pointed out. He seems to be the onoy student at this dojo.

"Sorry, I can't help it. It automatically activates when I get scared or if I feel threatened." I nervously chuckled.

I had to be switched out since the same incident kept on happening, Onii-chan decided to take my place.

Onii-chan and the old man kept going and going and going and gojng and going and going and going and going until Onii-chan's bald head looked like a tomato.

"Again!!" Onii-chan scoffed, getting frustrated by the fact that he had not scored at least one.

They have been going at it for a whole hour now. It was already round eighty-two and they still are playing.

"Hit! Cover! Rock, paper, scissors!" they both yelled. Onii-chan finally got scissors while the old man got paper.

Onii-chan smirked triumphantly and struggled to pick up the squeaky hammer since he was too excited.

Due to his excitement, his hand slipped and the old man had already covered his head with the hat thingy.

Despite this, Onii-chan still ignored the fact that the old man had won and grabbed the squeaky hammer.

My eyes widened as he gripped the hammer and raised it above the old man's head. He must bebvery frustrated.

The old man had suddenly vanished as Onii-chan slammed the hat down with all of his strength, nearly breaking the dojo.

"No fair! You called me out for using my shield when you're the one who dodged!" I stood up and pointed an accusing finger at him.

That's so unfair! I'm not allowed to use my shield but he's allowed to avoid the attack by hanging from the ceiling?!

"That would've settled it otherwise!" Genos agreed, also standing up. An irk mark popped out of Onii-chan's forehead.

"Those aren't the rules!" the orange-haired man argued.

"Enough. I lost." the old man declared, coming back down. I wonder how it would have ended if they'd fight for real.

Although, I already knew what the outcome would be. The old man would obviously lose.

"All right then! The next hit wins!" Onii-chan exclaimed. He still wants to go at it?

"You fool. I have no intention of engaging in mortal combat with you." he sighed.

"What about the meat?" Genos inquired.

"I was always going to give it to you." he responded.

"Huh?" Onii-chan and I both said.

"So what'd you think? Maybe you understand nownthat you've had a match." the old man smirked.

"Especially you, Saitama. Before you knew it, you were enjoying the competition. You wouldn't have gotten so serious, otherwise." he pointed out.

"You listen too, Charanko. Martial arts is appealing in this way; a way that you can never get from merely fighting." he said.

"He's right, Sensei was getting serious." Genos can't help but agree with the old man.

"I can't say you're wrong about that part. I mean, it has been a while since I've seen him quite serious." I chuckled.

"Exactly. That is the essence of martial arts." he stated.

"Bang-sensei!" the man named, Charanko, exclaimed, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Well? Perhaps you're now interested in attending my dojo?" the old man ushered. So this is what he was planning on doing?

"Nah. Not at all." Onii-chan deadpanned.

"Oh...really?" the old man sweatdropped.

"Whatever, let's go for one more round and finish this!" Onii-chan yelled.

"Sensei, shall I play you next round?"

"What? Why?"

"I wanna join too!"

"No way, you're just gonna use youre shield again!"

"I can't help it you orange-haired man whose name I can't remember!"

"O-Orange-haired man?!"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.3K 21
Saitama - A hero for fun who has inhuman physical abilities and can defeat enemies with ONE PUUUUUNCH. Genos - A hot, edgy cyborg that can shoot lase...
1.7K 44 10
One regular, ordinary day, Genos and Saitama are transported to a fantasy world and need to regroup fast in order to find out how to get back home de...
1.8K 64 14
Oh boy, let's see how far this storyline can go. Aiya (you) are an unknown person that came out of nowhere. You have a strong amount of "normal" powe...
123K 4.6K 38
~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos, we're in Dr. Genus' basement laborator...