𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Onii-chan is still sleeping..." I muttered, staring at his sleeping figure.

He said that he wanted to sleep in the living room, since he was going to binge watch a new movie instead of sleeping in his room.

Since he's still sleeping, I'll take the time to prepare breakfast for him since he doesn't know how to cook that much.

What should I make? I guess I can make some pancakes for breakfast. But, where did I put my notebook?

I think I left in one of the cabinets saying that I won't forget it next time. I ended dup forgetting where I had placed it, how ironic.

"I believe it was this cabinet..." I mumbled to myself, opening the cabinet and spotting my notebook.

I grabbed it and scanned the pages for the recipe for pancakes. I should buy a recipe book when I go out next time. But then, I'll forget about that sooner or later.

Oh, I know! I should write that down in this notebook, so that I won't forget to buy the recipe book.

I wrjotted that idea down in the notebook and began my journey of making pancakes for Onii-chan and I.

After I had finished, I placed the two plates of pancakes on top of the table and tucked Onii-chan back inside of his blanket.

He makes off positions when he sleeps. It's like he spent the whole night trying to find a position that is comfortable for him.

I still have school today, so I should prepare my school bag just in case I forget.

"Don't come asking to play rock, scissors, paper with a booger on your finger!" Onii-chan screamed.

"A dream?" Onii-chan questioned himself.

"Yeah, a weird one too." I remarked. He turned the TV on and ate his breakfast with me.

"The terrorist group responsible for the riots call themselves the Paradisers. They have destroyed a high-rise building in City F. The situation seems to be spiraling out fo control." the news reporter announced.

"How are they?" I questioned.

"They're really yummy. You should make more of this." Onii-chan finished the whole pancakes.

"I'm glad you like them." I smiled, eating another piece fo pancake slowly, since I didn't want to get a tummy ache.

"We have just learned the identity of the leader. Hammerhead is a B-class criminal who has been involved in several violent incidents in the past." she added.

Onii-chan stood up and went to the sink in the kitchen. I'm guessing he's going to brush his teeth while listening to the news.

"He is a man of large stature, staring 2.15 meters and weighing 210 kg. According to one report, he once fought 20 men in a street brawl and sent them all to the hospital." she described.

I could hear the water tap running. And after a while, I can hear Onii-chan's gargling of the water.

"The Paradisers sent the following message to this TV station, 'We will continue to riot until food, clothing, and shelter are provided free of charge to those who do not work.', amonibg other unintelligible demands." she continued.

"Sounds pretty boring. No need to get involved." Onii-chan commented, spitting the water out.

"Like Hammerhead, the group is made up of unemployed young men with no motivation to work. Also, the group members all have shaven heads, making them quite intimidating. Those who encounter any shaven-headed men on the street are advised to evacuate the area immediately." she informed.