|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

|| SHIP DYNAMIC

➻ Hyper-competent duo

|| ANIME REFERENCES

➻ Weathering with You, Fairytail, Kaichou was Maid-sama, a little bit from Genshin Impact

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Hey hey hey!!

I know this isn't the ending you all expected but I wanted to take an evil route for once, 😈.

Unfortunately, this story has come to an end even tho I desperately wanted to end it quickly.

I apologize since I didn't put so much effort into making this. Most of the chapters were rushed and I honestly didn't have much motivation.

Every time you guys commented, it gave me some motivation to keep continuing the story and at last, it has finally finished.

I just wanted to clarify a few things.

Yes, the forgetting memories thingy at the beginning chapters were on purpose. It's kinda like a small thing that you didn't realize was a huge red flag to smth huge in the future.

Also, yes, the two got engaged during the time skip. To explain the matching engagement rings, the two had proposed at the same time with the same rings.

Instead of just letting Y/n wear the ring, the two had decided to wear the ring the other gave.

I forgot to mention that the thingy that Garou wanted to give you before they got ambushed was a little good luck charm bracelet that is said to grant you good memory since he noticed how forgetful she was.

Of course, I made sure he never gave it to her.

Not sure if y'all noticed but I used the One Punch Man ending songs, including the special ending song :DD

I apologize for always updating so slowly and thank you for always being patient with me!

It's been fun reading your comments. I appreciate it a lot when you vote and add this book to your reading list.

Once again, thank you for reading "𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘴 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳"!

Thank you and have a lovely day ♡

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

|| This is Author-san signing out! ||

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘴 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🎉