║alien friend ║(saiki k x fem...

By ravenslvt

♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obse... More

♡ 02 ♡
♡ 03 ♡
♡ 04 ♡
♡ 05 ♡
♡ 06 ♡
♡ 07 ♡
♡ 08 ♡
♡ 09 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡ 16 ♡
♡ 17 ♡
♡ 18 ♡
♡ 19 ♡
♡ 20 ♡
♡ 21 ♡
♡ 22 ♡
♡ 23 ♡
♡a/n♡

♡ 01 ♡

18.9K 410 1.3K
By ravenslvt

before any questions are asked, no i'm not a psychic, i'm not new to pk academy and i'm not special in any sort of way. i'm the type of person you would see in a commercial for back to school where the editing and music is cheesy and the kids are jumping or doing some weird action in slow motion in god awful outfits.

so what i do not understand is how i got a certain pink haired, moody psychic's attention. i guess the universe realized i was too lame so they were like "hey we're going to throw a literal psychic at you who refuses to admit his feelings and has weird antennas. have fun!"

thanks universe for scaring the living shit out of me and making me consider i was going crazy, but it was worth it. i guess.

two years ago:

*poke*

*poke*

*po-

"can i help you?" i lazily looked up at the person who woke me up from my peaceful nap on my hardwood desk.

"class ended two hours ago and i was told to wake you up. how do you even sleep that long we're at school?" the boy asked while i was still in a haze of sleep. i didn't bother to look at his face at the time, but i didn't realize i slept that long.

i slammed my face into the sleeves on my arms and let out an obnoxious groan.

"UGGHAGAHGSHSGSHJBD" would be the right way to describe it.

"sleep or something when you're home, i don't wanna keep having to wake your lazy ass up everyday." he stated while rolling his eyes.

"well excuse me mister 'i probably get perfect sleep and i have a weird hair color and green glasses and weird things sticking out of my head making me look like an alien' that i stayed up all night looking at houses in different countries i could never afford." i stated, glaring daggers at the pink haired boy and grabbing my things to leave.

"now good day my alien friend." i turned around, walking out the door and pulling out my phone.

"we're not friends." he simply stated while giving a disgusted look, still standing in the same position he woke me up from.

"didn't deny the alien part!" i yelled from outside the classroom as i was walking away, while texting my best friend about my strange encounter.

street fighter

hey girl 😩 i cannot begin to describe my day.

i got woken up two hours after school by a pink haired dude with antennas in his hair

and pretty sure something's up with that guy,

plus i started my time of the month this morning

and oh lord did she come painfully today.

first of all i am a male, second of all um where

are you now?

walking out of school and really craving ice cream.

come over i have (favorite flavor)

HELL YEAH OMW

________________________________________________________________________________

just as i approached aren's house, i was greeted by his dog who was sitting on the porch. he looked fucking terrifying, but in reality he was the sweetest bean ever.

"hi doggy how have you been?" i coo, giving him scratches. the family never gave him a name, which seemed strange to me, but it's their choice so i really didn't care.

"i don't think the dog's going to respond." i hear a familiar voice, looking behind me i see my alien friend.

"aw alien dude were you following me?" i stood up, walking over to him and smiling. he rolled his eyes and walked away. "rude! don't make me tell the government on you! i'm sure that area 51 place would love you!" i yelled at the figure who was walking away.

'he's not a bad looking alien' i thought to myself while walking into the house and into aren's room. "bitch i'm here!" i shouted, knowing his parents weren't home. even if they were they wouldn't care, they were used to it.

i walked into his room and he was on his bed reading a manga. he looked up at me and responded to the question i was about to ask without me having to speak.

"bottom left of the freezer next to the meat."

i ran out of the room, grabbing the ice cream and some spoons and heading back up.

"so how was school. beat anyones ass yet?" i asked, sitting on his bed and handing him a spoon. aren went to a different school than me, but we have known each other since we were small.

"tch no my mom told me if i got into another fight before next month i won't be able to transfer to my school choice." he sat up and already began to dig into the frozen snack.

"well that shouldn't be a problem unless you decide not to transfer to PK, then i'll be forced to beat your ass." i scolded him while eating the food.

"that's if i actually get in, we won't know for another week. but i decided i'm going to keep a clean slate wherever i go. no one will know i was a gangster." he proudly stated.

"yeah, but i could easily expose you if i wa-"

"don't you dare y/n or i'll tell everyone about your crush on-"

"OK I WONT SNITCH AREN SHUSH!" i yelled.

'no one can know i have the biggest crush on cyborg cider man 2' i thought to myself.

"still, i'm not sure you're prepared for the weirdness at my school. there's a godsent girl, butt chin guy who's actually really nice, a pervert who can see ghosts, a guy who thinks he's a whole superhero, a girl who can eat a whole volleyball team and still be hungry and then there's the dude from today." i pointed out to my purple haired friend.

"oh yeah... why did you fall asleep all day today anyways?" he asked, wiping the now dripping ice cream from the sides of the bowl.

"the usual. looking at billion yen houses in different places and coming up with a whole life there." i proudly exclaimed. he looked at me with a 'is this bitch serious?' face.

"what about the alien that woke you up?"

"i've never really payed much attention to him. he had pink hair, green tinted glasses and get this, ANTENNAS. like straight up space satalites on his head. and no one questions it? like we have some weird people but seriously. worst part is he was kinda cute too." i shrugged.

"how come you got to go to the fun school with aliens and perverts and i ended up being a deliquent?" he asked, now walking to the trash can to throw away the now empty tub of ice cream. yes, we did that.

"it's not that exciting though, at least for me." i layed down on his bed, picking up my phone and texting a certain butt-chinned friend.

butt-chin buddy

hey nendou what are you up to?

Hei buddy y/n!
Im hangin with my pal sacicy
U shuld totally met him sumtime!

yeah definitely!

__________________________________________________________

'is that even a name? this boy really is dumb' i thought to myself before getting interupted by aren.

"well maybe once i get there it will be more fun. let's watch tv until you go home." the boy said while sitting up on the bed next to me, grabbing the remote and putting on our favorite anime.

"he is so hot why can't the universe grant me one thing and make these characters real UGGH!" i yelled, causing aren to lightly slap the back of my head.

"i don't think the universe wants to give you a six foot two, brown haired, flat-assed setter who wouldn't even look in your direction." he told me.

"A GIRL CAN DREAM OK AREN." i shouted at him and kicked him, pretty hard too, but him being a literal delinquent it didn't cause him any harm.

'how dare he insult my love intrests. but really like give me something here world.' i thought and rolled my eyes.

after a while of watching anime and talking, i decided it was time to go home and finish the homework i was procrastinating on. my house wasn't a far walk and it wasn't completely dark yet, so it was not a bad walk. while walking, i looked at the sunset and smiled.

'so pretty'

i went to sleep that night and got good rest, still not fully prepared for what the next month would hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.6K 15
◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆ (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
17.6K 701 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
120K 3.4K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. • ...
714K 25.1K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...