Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

Por WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... Más

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 38

14.4K 278 164
Por WaattyAriiaa

Belle Fawn

I could feel how hot my face was while I talked with Nathan. It was basically inevitable, he was too charming with me. And right now I could not for the life of me control my racing thoughts. Which were all about how Nathan likes me...

So with these thoughts in mind, I walked back over to Liam knowing full well I couldn't control any of my emotions in this state. My stomach felt too giddy and I was so happy, nothing mattered besides the small time I spent with Nathan. But, Liam's angry eyes that were basically drilling into me made me think otherwise.

"You like him don't you?" his sudden question, made my mouth go dry and I just shook my head, he sighed, "We're gonna talk about this when you're sober."

I just laughed because, why not, "Wait, I want to find Gracie." I mumbled, about to walk away but, my knee bent giving out on me.

Liam reached for me just in time, holding me up by the hips, "Careful.." he sternly stated, turning away slightly, "..love." I furrowed my eyebrows at the last word I heard mumbled from his lips.

He had looked away, still having a tight hold on me and my heart beat increased at the words that came from his lips, it sounded so good, "D-did you just call me love?" I asked, steadying myself using his forearms.

He looked back at me, his eyebrows furrowed as well, "Why would I ever call you that?" he questioned, his voice sounded disgusted, which hurt my feelings a lot.

I shifted my gaze down to the floor, feeling the ache in my heart weigh heavily in, "I-i don't know.." I trailed off slowly, pulling my hands away from him.

Maybe this whole drinking thing isn't for me if it makes me hear stuff. Especially knowing I asked him if he said it, why would he?

I heard him clear his throat before I decided to just look for Gracie. This is the second time he's hurt my feelings tonight. It was starting to seriously bum me out. And I honestly didn't want to just stand and take it when I was supposed to be having fun. Without even telling him, I just walked around him, clearly not fast enough as he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Where are you going now?"

"I just want to find Gracie." I mumbled, loud enough so he could hear me.

His hand slipped from my wrist, "Go, I think I'm going to get going now then." I hesitantly glanced over to him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay, thanks for coming." I stated, quickly going around him to go find Gracie.

But, mostly so he couldn't see the tears that were threatening to pour down my cheeks.

•••

Liam Black 

When I got home I was more drained than I initially thought. This whole situation with Belle is really starting to get to me. A part of me wants to see what it is I feel for her. The other part is screaming at me to leave it alone, she's just for your pleasure.

Nothing more, nothing less.

That's why it shouldn't bother me that she likes Nathan. Feelings have no involvement in our relationship. That's even if she does like him, from what I can tell she does. Why does that make such an ache in my heart, it's ridiculous.

Which is why when she called me I wasn't so quick to answer but, after the third ring I gave in, "Hello." I answered a bit annoyed as it was one in the morning already.

"Hi Liam." she sounded like she was smiling, that alone could make my heart flip.

God this is stupid.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Um I was..." she hiccuped mid sentence, I sighed at the thought of her being so drunk, "....wondering if you could come pick me up?" she slurred.

"Where are you?" I closed my eyes tightly, trying to think straight, she's just my submissive, I tried to repeat this over and over in my head.

"Well after the party I got hungry so me and some others came to get food and well I-"

"No." I stated.

"What?" she asked, sounding confused by the word.

I can't do this for her, she's just my submissive. I didn't do this with my other submissive's. They didn't even think to call me if they needed something like this. I just can't treat her any differently, I won't.

I won't let myself.

"I said no Belle." I repeated more firmly, biting my lip hard at the thought of her face right now.

"Oh." her voice was so tiny, I almost caved but, I couldn't and I know if she said one more thing, "Bye then."

There it was.

But, by the time I was getting out of bed to put my shoes on, she hung up. I groaned loudly, why the fuck do I do this to myself. It was completely idiotic  and I would never put my mental state through this. I would never do this because, I didn't have people or connections like this in my life. So it was easy, she wasn't making this easy.

After I laced my shoes up and grabbed a sweater to throw on I grabbed my keys and dialed Belle's number.

Once she answered I spoke, "Where are you?"

"That's okay Liam really, you don't have to come for me anymore I was going to ask Nathan I.." her words meshed together in a quick response before I cut her off.

"God damn it Belle." I banged my hand on the steering wheel harshly, "Tell me where you are or so help me tomorrow when you wake up I'm punishing the shit out of you."

I was satisfied when I heard her whimper, "I'm at the pizza place by work."

"I'm coming, stay there."

•••

I slammed the door shut behind me, walking across the parking lot to the Building. When I opened the door I scanned the tables, my eyes locking on a red booth. Once I walked over there something in me felt completely soft when I spotted her asleep. She had her head in her arms on the table, her brunette hair spread wildly around her. No one else was around and I wondered why the hell she was here by herself.

I'd think Gracie would at least be with her.

After admiring her for a little longer, I slipped my arm underneath her legs and my other around her back. Lifting her small frame up into my arms securely, she hummed in her sleep. Shifting around before her eyes opened up slowly to meet mine.

"Liam." she smiled sleepily, her eyes drooping shut after that and she rested her head against my shoulder while I walked us out.

I sighed, what the hell am I going to do with her.

•••

Once I laid her down on the bed, I took off her shoes setting them on the side of the bed. She moved around and her hand reached for me as her eyes opened.

"Liam?" she called.

"Yes?" I responded and she sat up in bed.

"Can you help me take this dress off please." she mumbled, I sighed sitting down on the edge of the bed.

My fingers slipped to her back, our eyes meeting as I drew closer to her. I grabbed the zipper, gliding it down all the way while staring into her mesmerizing blue orbs. I couldn't help but, to look at her features, her parted pink lips that enticed me to lean down and brush mine against hers. She whimpered a bit before pressing her lips against mine. No where in me could I find a way to say no to her.

I let our lips clash together in such a needy kiss I could feel just it. Her hand came up to grab mine to place between her legs. A rush of adrenaline ran through me at the fact that she wants me to touch her. I rubbed her warm inner thigh, a small satisfied sound coming from her. But, I kept it there never moving it up.

"Please." she whispered against my lips.

"I can't." I pulled away to meet her eager eyes, my fingertips still stroking her thigh.

"Why not?" she asked softly.

"Because, you're drunk, tomorrow when you wake up I'll touch you all you want." I explained, my lips hovering over hers as I spoke.

"But, I want you to touch me now." I closed my eyes tightly at her statement, trying to control myself and be a gentlemen.

Which is odd as sometimes with my submissive's I'd usually wouldn't care if they were drunk. They'd always be adamant that I could touch them whenever I wanted. With Belle, it felt different almost wrong. And I didn't want anything I did with her to feel wrong.

"I can't Belle."

My mind wandered to why she wants me, mostly how I think she likes Nathan. Is she thinking about him right now. Does she just want me to touch her so she can think about him, does she always think about him when I do things to her? These thoughts were now angering me more by the second.

"Please." she connected our lips again and my mind that was filled with such angry questions pulled away.

"Belle stop, can you get any needier?" I questioned, standing up to get away from her.

I looked away feeling my jaw locking in pure frustration. When I glanced back at her, I physically felt my eyes soften on her. She looked so sad and confused but, I couldn't give in, I couldn't give myself over to the part of me that;

The part of me that cares about her.

________________________________

Hey everyone here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Also I totally lied, it wasn't this chapter I was excited about it's the next one. This one is still good though since Liam finally admitted he cared....This part seems short so I think I'm going to post another one later :)

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Favorite part so far?

________________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64K 2.9K 54
"I may not remember much, but I do know that I had the best time with you last night." Charlie drops his hand from his mouth and lifts his head to st...
161K 6K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
5.2K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2.1M 83.1K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...