Draco Malfoy xreader

By waveybdj

Draco Malfoy (: More

🎓Chapter One🎓
🎓Chapter Two🎓
🎓Chapter Three🎓
🎓Chapter Four🎓
🎓Chapter Five🎓
🎓Chapter 6🎓
🎓Chapter Seven🎓
🎓Chapter Eight🎓
🎓Chapter Nine🎓
🎓Chapter Ten🎓
**UPDATE**
🎓Chapter Eleven🎓
🎓Chapter Twelve🎓
***update***
🎓Chapter Thirteen🎓
🎓Chapter Fourteen🎓
🎓Chapter Fifteen (End)🎓
💐UPDATE💐
Important A/N
ALTERNATE ENDING?
Chapter 16 - Alternate Ending
ANNOUNCMENT

life/book update/support

2K 45 6
By waveybdj

October 24, 2020

Hey guys,

Wow. You all are amazing.

Over 200k reads and almost 4k votes overall. The rankings for the hashtags are insane aswell. (Rankings above^)

I can't believe how far this story has come and how many people still read it, despite it being written by middle school me 😂.

Although there are many parts that are confusing, sensitive, and out of character, most of you continued to read the story and I really appreciate that.

I'd also like to thank those who encourage me to continue writing and hype up the book.

I'm a junior in highschool now, which is pretty crazy not gonna lie. It's pretty stressfull but it's pretty stressfull for everyone at the moment.

If any of you need someone to talk to about anything, whether you need advice or just someone to vent and/or speak to, my messages are open. I'll try my best to give the best advice but, remember, I'm obviously no professional. Personally, I've been going through it because of various reasons, so I know how much it hurts to feel alone. Just remember, I will be here for you. I don't care whether you liked the story, if you hated it, or if you didn't even read it. I will be here for you. Even if you just want to talk about something random or if you want to be friends, hit me up.

Thank you all, again.

Much love,

waveybdj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 668 6
When Draco visits Goyle, he meets (YN), Goyle's beautiful muggle neighbour and finds he has unexpected and troublesome feelings for her. Will he cont...
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
67.5K 1K 14
DISCONTINUED You're starting your fifth year at Hogwarts and as a pureblood Gryffindor you never got along with Draco Malfoy. You where never reall...
22.1K 1.2K 22
Plum Apricot is a elf raised by her adopted orc father, Brandyl Chieftain of the Battle axe Clan. All she wants is to find a strong mate and settle d...