🎓Chapter Seven🎓

You finally arrived home, greeted by your parents. "Y/n this whole summer, me and your mother are going on a vacation. You'll be home alone," your father said. "Why didn't you go while I was at school?" you asked. "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME," he yelled. "But I wasn't even-" He did it again. The torturing spell, crucio. Instead of casting it two times, he did it five times. "Merlin, you never learn," He said. "See you later!" your father said as he opened the door for your mother. 

You were in pain, very much pain. Tears escaped your eyes. 'It doesn't hurt. Not as much as I felt this year.' you thought to yourself. 

The curse wore off and you headed to your room. You started practicing piano and some new spells you learnt at Hogwarts. At times, you looked at your owl's eyes. They always reminded you of Draco. You wanted to write him, but then you didn't. Now, whenever you thought of him, you thought of both him and Pansy together. While you were staring at your owl, another familiar owl flew in through your window. It was Draco's. You took the letter and gave his owl a treat. You opened it and it read,

 "Dear y/n, 

How's your summer? I miss you, to be honest. I got a new broom from my parents when I got home. I also changed my hair... I put a picture in the envelope. Anyways, see you in a few days!" 

-Love, Draco."

You pulled out a picture of Draco. He didn't have his hair slicked back, he had his hair parted and he had bangs. 'He's even cuter than before, not gonna lie,' you blushed as you thought that. You didn't want him to get suspicious and think that you tried to avoid him, so you decided to write back. 

"Dear Draco, 

My summer was boring. My parents left on a vacation. Your hair looks great! I wish you the best that the world could give. See you!" 

-Y/n."

This time, you didn't want to see Draco.

(A/N - short chapter. Sorry)