life/book update/support

October 24, 2020

Hey guys,

Wow. You all are amazing.

Over 200k reads and almost 4k votes overall. The rankings for the hashtags are insane aswell. (Rankings above^)

I can't believe how far this story has come and how many people still read it, despite it being written by middle school me 😂.

Although there are many parts that are confusing, sensitive, and out of character, most of you continued to read the story and I really appreciate that.

I'd also like to thank those who encourage me to continue writing and hype up the book.

I'm a junior in highschool now, which is pretty crazy not gonna lie. It's pretty stressfull but it's pretty stressfull for everyone at the moment.

If any of you need someone to talk to about anything, whether you need advice or just someone to vent and/or speak to, my messages are open. I'll try my best to give the best advice but, remember, I'm obviously no professional. Personally, I've been going through it because of various reasons, so I know how much it hurts to feel alone. Just remember, I will be here for you. I don't care whether you liked the story, if you hated it, or if you didn't even read it. I will be here for you. Even if you just want to talk about something random or if you want to be friends, hit me up.

Thank you all, again.

Much love,

waveybdj