🎓Chapter Nine🎓

You woke up in the hospital wing. You groaned and felt something warm on your hand. You looked up and saw Draco sleeping, but still holding your hand gently. You lightly squeezed his hand and he woke up right away. He engulfed you with a hug. "I-I'm sorry... you didn't have to stay here-" "No, it's okay. I wanted to stay here. With you," he said into your neck. You hugged him tighter. "Hello, y/n. Glad to see you're awake. Don't worry, Draco was excused from his classes. You may stay here for a little longer, but you both must attend classes by tomorrow. Oh, and y/n, you have changed rooms. We have allowed you to stay with a Gryffindor since she claimed to be a close friend of yours. The safety of our students is a high priority. We already moved your stuff," Professor McGonagall said as she walked away. 

Draco pulled away from the hug. He had puffy eyes and he looked worried. "Are you okay?" you asked Draco while sitting up more. "Yeah, I've just been worried about you. You've been here for four days..." Draco said while squeezing your hand. "It's okay Draco. I'm fine now..." "Why did Pansy do this to you?" Draco asked. "I don't know..." you lied, looking down. Tears started to form in your eyes. "Draco, I- I can't hide this anymore..." you said, tears falling from your eyes. "What is it?" he asked worried. You hesitated. "I'm in love with you, but you and Pansy are together, and I know that, to you, I'm just your 'best friend' and-" you were cut off by a pair of soft lips colliding with yours. You were shocked but soon melted into the kiss. You two pulled away and stared in each other's eyes. "B-but-" "I broke up with Pansy the day she did this to you. She forced me into her relationship. I love you," Draco said, looking down and blushing. You held your hand out and lifted up his face so that you and him were looking at each other. "I love you too," you said and kissed his forehead.

 --

It was the day of your Quidditch game. You were fully healed and recovered. It was another Slytherin vs. Gryffindor game. "You alright?" Harry asked. "I feel pretty awesome right now," you said with a large smile. Draco had asked you to be his girlfriend.

*flashback*                                                                                                                                                                                  

"Hey, y/n," Draco said nervously. You turned around and smiled. "Hey, Draco. What's up? Are you okay?" you asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Um, I've been thinking... Since we like kissed and all..." "What is it Draco?" you laughed at his nervousness. "Will you be my girlfriend, or like at least go on a date with me or like-" you cut him off with a kiss. "Yes, Draco, I will be your girlfriend," you said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and stood on your toes as he pulled you into another kiss.

The Quidditch game was about to start. "Good luck, y/n," Harry said. "You too," you replied with a smile. You and Harry flew in the Quidditch field and everyone cheered. You immediately saw Draco smiling at you. 'Good luck,'  Draco mouthed. You winked and turned back around, facing Harry with a competitive look on each other's faces. 

Slytherin had won yet again. "Good job, y/n!" you heard when you passed by some people in the halls. You heard running and turned around. "Y/n! Wait up!" Draco yelled. You smiled and stopped walking. You remembered your first year at Hogwarts. Draco was running to you and telling you to wait for him. "Here," you said and gave him water and continued to walk. "Great Quidditch game, y/n," He said and flashed me a smile. "Thanks," you replied and smiled at the ground. Draco grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. You blushed and smiled even more. You and Draco both had a free period, along with a few friends. "I have to show you something," Draco said excitedly. "What is it?" "Come," he said and started pulling you by your hand. 

You and Draco arrived at the door leading outside of Hogwarts, where you and he usually hung out. He leads you outside and lifted you up by your waist to help you get up on a tree. He soon followed and sat next to you. You lay your head on his shoulder. "What was it you want to show me?" you asked, looking at yours and his hand together. He removed his hand from yours and pulled out a small box from his pocket. "Here," he said with a smile. You kissed his forehead. "Thank you," you said. You opened the box and there was a necklace that had the date when you and him became official. You smiled wide and smashed your lips with his. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. You both pulled away for air. He smiled and took the necklace. "Turn," he said. You turned and moved your hair away from the back of your neck. He took the necklace and put it around you. You turned back around and gave him another, but small, kiss. "I love you," he said. "I love you too."

--

You were in potions class, creating a healing potion that Slughorn had assigned. While you were putting ingredients into the cauldron, a paper bird flew onto your desk. You turned and saw Draco wink at you. You smiled and opened the paper. 'Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?' You took out a pen and wrote down, 'Yes <3'. You picked up the note and flew it back to him. Draco opened it and smiled. 

--

Since Parkinson hurt you, Dumbledore had made an exception of you staying with a Gryffindor. Luckily, that Gryffindor was Hermione, your best girl-friend. You told her what Draco gave you and how he asked you to the Yule Ball. "AWWEEE, THAT'S CUTE. EVEN FOR DRACO. He's lucky to have you," Hermione said and gave you a hug. You hugged her back. 

'I know that I'm lucky to have him.'

(A/N - This one kinda sucked. Sorry)

A/N October 25th 2020: is it just me or is reading your own work one of the cringiest yet best things ever??