The Tranquil Predator βœ”οΈ

By trisha1201

"Stay away from me," I said through gritted teeth "or else-" "Or else what? You will call the police?" "Ye-Ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Prologue

1.5K 59 6
By trisha1201

He stared at her as she slept peacefully on her left side, with her black hair splayed across the pillow. A little bit of it covered her face to his disappointment.

He wanted to see her pretty face properly. Ever so gently he moved that bit of hair behind her ear and smiled at her. Jet black hair with dark pink highlights. Radiant face and a healthy body.

He had kept his eyes on her from the very first time he saw her.

“you will add to my collection. I will hunt you but later when you are awake and aware of my presence, because I want to play fair, and give you a chance to save yourself” he whispered and left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 18.9K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
160K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
Latched By Z.L.

Fanfiction

21.7K 1.1K 123
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ # 𝟏: What will happen if two people from different worlds meet? They say opposite attract. Which explains why Sanzu Haruc...
4.6K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...