Bow Down To My Mafia Boyfrien...

Від Her_petty_self

"They don't know how much of a good girl you are for me and me only . Not even Anthony could satisfy you the... Більше

Chapter One:Anthony
Chapter Two: Mine
Chapter Three:Mafia Calls
Chapter Four : From Baddie To Mafia Queen
Chapter Five: Don't Be Quiet
Chapter Six:Relax Princess
Chapter Eight: The Pain That Consumes Me
Chapter Nine: The Blazing Fire From Within
Chapter Ten: Would You Die For Me?
Chapter Eleven: Yes Master
CHAPTER TWELVE: My Fairytale Starts And Ends With You .
Chapter Thirteen: Bow before me or burn alive.
Chapter 14: I am a diamond and diamonds are forever.
Chapter fifteen : My love is timeless.
Chapter Sixteen : You get to punish me Princess
Chapter Seventeen : The Day I Met My Future King
chapter eighteen: Honeymoon? More like hell moon
Chapter Ninteen: Back to school
CHAPTER TWENTY: I CRAVE YOU
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: KAILANI
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: GIRLS NIGHT OUT
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE : SCARED AND SCARRED

Chapter Seven: Familiar Faces

1.5K 21 6
Від Her_petty_self

Zemira's POV :
It's currently 8am and I'm so sleepy. I know it's not that early but we slept at 4am and I'm tired but Anthony suggested I go to his meetings with him so that he knows I'm safe. We both know he's just a clingy possessive ass dominant. Don't we all love it. Note the sarcasm. "we have to go in a few minutes please get dressed babe.". "ugh fine I'll get dressed."I choose to wear a white dress and black fury heels. I decide to do a light makeup look so that I won't look too destructing.

"wow you look really beautiful princess." he says gazing at me. "thank you Anthony" I say twirling around like a little princess. "Well come on now princess we don't want to be late." he said and with that we left for the meeting. The car ride was pretty quiet I guess it's because he wanted to be focused on the meeting. We finally arrived at a fancy restaurant. Once we got in all eyes we're on us. There were three men and one woman. The woman was the wife of the boss we were to see. His name was Scorpio. Anthony was really clingy as usual. He wouldn't let me do anything at all. If I tried to move away from him he would warn me to stop or I'd be punished. The meeting was really boring for me until familiar faces walked in. They were the guys that shot up our school. I quickly tell Anthony what I just saw and he tells me we have to fight. Lucky for me I went for karate and self defense classes. I was pretty confident until he gave me a gun. "why are you giving me this?" I ask in confusion. " you are going to have to use it if you want to survive princess." he says in a stern voice at that moment I know it's now or never. I don't know where the adrenaline and confidence came from but I was soo good at this. I just ran and shot. I beat up anyone that came in my way. I sorta feel like black widow right now.

***************************
" I should call you wonder woman because that was so badass princess. I am so proud. Every part of me is proud." a grin appeared on my face as I thought of an idea. I ran my fingers down his masculine chest to tease him. When I reached his zipper I stopped. I brought my face closer to his and brushed my lips on the corner of his and whispered in his ear" Too bad I'm not impressed by you at all." i try to walk away but he pulled me so close to his face that I could smell his minty fresh breath." you are such a bad girl. Get in the car let's see how much of a bad girl you are princess." fuck! I stand there with a blank expression." NOW PRINCESS! " he said in a stern voice. Fuck I'm so going to enjoy this. I get in the car and before I could even sit on the seat he pulled me onto his lap. He took off his tie and tied my hands to the steering wheel. " why are you tying me you know I love to touch your perfectly built body." I say with a frown. " uh-uh this is your punishment not for your pleasure so do exactly as I say princess." he said in a stern voice. I just roll my eyes and looked away. " did you just roll your eyes at me princess? " oh he's getting angry I should stop." I uh-"  "naughty girl. Let me show you who is the alpha." he says slipping two of his fingers inside me. "Any sound that comes out of your mouth will cause you to get another punishment princess" he started sucking on my neck. My fucking weakness. Fuck this is gonna be harder than I thought. His free hand traced circles on my bare waist and his fingers started going faster and deeper in me and I couldn't hold it in any longer. A loud moan escaped my lips as I felt intense pleasure. My whole body was shaking as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead "I forgave you for that moan because I liked it. Let's go home princess." he said putting me back on my seat. "untie me sirr." I said and he did as told. " Call me sir again and I'll make you choke while pulling your hair back with your make up all messy. Understand princess." he said in a hoarse voice. " I understand. Before I forget me and Tiffany are going out tonight.". " who did you ask for permission princess? " he said gripping the steering wheel tighter." look Anthony you can't keep me locked up in your mansion and from what you have seen today I made it pretty clear that I can take care of myself. Please just one night. " I said with pleading eyes and a pouting face. " fine but I want you home by 2 am princess. " I was so happy I forgot to reply him." Do you understand princess? " he said" I do and thank you. " I said as he parked his car in the garage. I got out of the car and quickly ran upstairs to take a shower and change. I took a nice shower and changed as quickly as I could.

Zemira's outfit

Tiffany's look

Tiffany and I ran down the stairs as fast as we could and managed to escape without Anthony and Phoenix knowing. We both knew that they would not let us out with the outfits we had on. We finally arrived at the club. The blinding fluorescent lights and loud music said it all. We hopped out of the car and when we entered the club it was packed but luckily we booked early so we got the V. I. P section. We had a couple of shots, did karaoke, danced. We were both pretty drunk. We decided to go to the bathroom before we went back home. We went to the mirrors to take a few pictures but before we could take any everything went black.

Anthony's POV:

It's 12 am and both of them are nowhere to be found. We looked everywhere, every club, every restaurant. Fuck! I can't believe I lost her. I'm going to kill whoever has her. I let my guard down. " Boss we just received a video of your Wife. It's from your brother Ace." I should have known. "play it now." I thoroughly looked at the video. "wait I know that girl. That girl tried to seduce me. Her name was Ivy." the video was about to come to an end and that is when Ace stabbed my Princess's leg. I'm going to wolf out and I don't care if I kill him. It's time everyone knows my secret..

*******************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE
sorry for the late update guys. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote and correct any mistakes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy Від nicole nwosu

Підліткова література

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...