The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
HI GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
Hi guys!!
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
HI GUYS!!!
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
HEY GUYS!!!!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 1- EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 2- PLEASE HELP ME, LORD!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.
Book 2: Chapter 4- YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS.
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 5- IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE

1.5K 98 30
By shirldee_

48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE

"The hell are you doing here?" Caleb snapped at me.

But I wasn't even paying attention to him as I took in the sight in front of me. There laid Carlos on the floor, his upper half held up by Shayne's arms, a gash on his forehead, oozing streams of blood. Natalie also knelt beside him, crying.

"Get the freaking nurse, Caleb!" Shayne yelled. "Stay calm, bro, we got you." He said to a groaning Carlos.

"What's going on?" I felt my feet hurry towards Carlos but I was sudden yanked back by Caleb.

"Get the fuck out of my room!" He yelled.

"Call the nurse! Do you want him to die, Caleb?!" Natalie screamed.

"What's going on?" I heard Samuel's voice suddenly behind me. "My goodness! What happened?" He hurried past Caleb and me towards his step- brother.

"Go get Margaret, Sam." Natalie said to him. He nodded hurriedly and ran out to get Margaret.

"He's losing a lot of blood, idiot. Let go of me!" I yelled as I fought to pry of my arm from his.

"I don't want you in my room!" He suddenly snapped, pushing me back so hard, I landed on the floor with my arm.

"That's enough!" Shayne boomed, pushing Carlos quickly but gently, into Natalie's arm, before charging angrily towards Caleb.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" He hissed, grabbed Caleb by his shirt and shoved him back. This only riled Caleb up the more.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" He yelled, throwing a punch at Shayne's face. I never expected what happened next. Right then and there, Shayne returned a huge punch to Caleb's face which made him stagger. I quickly pulled myself up.

As if that wasn't enough, Shayne immediately released another punch to Caleb's stomach to which he groaned.

"Shayne, stop!" I yelled. He glanced at me.

"Go help Carlos, please." He pleaded, releasing another punch to Caleb. I must confess it was shocking to see Shayne hit Caleb so easily.

"Not until you stop hitting him." I insisted, just as I heard footsteps hurrying up the stairs. Immediately, Samuel and a young nurse, whom I guess is Margaret, ran towards us, holding a box each.

It was at this moment that Caleb took advantage of the distraction, knocking Shayne over. They both fell to the ground and Caleb dealt out punches repeatedly to Shayne's face and ribs.

"Boys!" Margaret screeched but Natalie yelled for her to hurry up. She collected the second box from Sam who stayed behind watching the fighting scene in horror. From where I stood in front of the room, I could see that Carlos had lost a lot of blood. Natalie kept on talking to him so he wouldn't fall asleep. I suddenly felt sick at both scenes in front of me. My ex-boyfriend bleeding uncontrollably and Shayne being hit by his aggressive brother.

"Caleb, stop!" Sam yelled, just as I bent to take off my heels to hit Caleb in his head. Immediately, Caleb stopped, much to my surprise. Slowly, he stood up from Shayne. He shot me a mean glare that promised a lot of things before turning away.

Just as he passed by a crying Sam, he ruffled his little brother's hair and walked off. I watched in shock as the drama unfolded. I didn't even know what to think. But just as Sam quickly bent to help Shayne up, I dropped my heels and joined him.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked. Shayne nodded but let out a groan as Sam held up his arms over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "It's my fault you had to fight." Shayne scoffed just as blood ran down his nose.

"No, it wasn't!" He dismissed. "Dude's got issues." I noticed Sam frown at that statement, clearly not happy with Shayne's words.

We walked into Caleb's room to see Carlos laying peacefully on his bed. The gash on his forehead had been stitched together and his eyes were shut with sleep. Margaret touched his forehead tenderly then turned to pack up her medicine box.

"How's he?" I found myself asking Natalie who was now calmer.

"What do you care?" She snapped at me. I felt my nostrils flare. That's my ex-boyfriend, there! I wanted to snap but that definitely would have sounded foolish. So I decided to ignore her. However, Shayne didn't.

"Don't be an ass! She's just being nice." He said. Natalie scoffed.

"Nobody asked for it." She said, raising her chin up defiantly.

"What happened?" Sam, who was now seated beside Carlos on Caleb's bed, asked. Natalie and Shayne shared a look before Shayne spoke up.

"There was a misunderstanding between Caleb and Carlos. Caleb flared up, beat up Carlos and smashed his head against the mirror." Shayne explained, just as Margaret turned to Shayne with a frown.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She said.

"Yes ma'am." He said. It was then I took a closer look at her. She seemed to be in her mid-forties and she had a firm and strict look. She barely spared me a glance as she marched Shayne to Caleb's bathroom.

I pulled a the chair at the bedside table and sat down. I watch Sam's gaze shuffle between Natalie and me.

"What?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Well, is it just me uncomfortable with the news that Caleb actually beat up Carlos. I mean, successfully?!" I understood what he meant. Although, Caleb was aggressive and strong, Carlos was not a weakling. He was definitely stronger than Caleb physique-wise. There was no way Caleb could have successfully dealt with him like that. Unless...

"Carlos was drunk." Natalie muttered, solving our confusion.

"I knew it." Sam mumbled. "I hope he's okay."

"I hope so too." Natalie mumbled.

~~~

"Are you okay?" I asked, bumping Sam on his shoulder. We were both seated on the stairs to the front door of the mansion. The party was over and most of the students had departed. Shayne, my friends, including Cecilia surprisingly, and the other bullies were still very much busy, saying goodbye to their friends and helping the drunk ones get the sober ones to drive them home. The bouncers too were very busy! They were aggressively hunting and chasing away straying kids.

Caleb was still nowhere to be found. Apparently, a bouncer saw him leave the house in his car. Carlos was still very much asleep. I don't know what the nurse did to him but I'm pretty glad he's okay. Yeah, glad. I know I ought to hate him but knowing what it feels to lose someone, I never wish anybody death.

It wasn't like Carlos was going to die anyway, but the amount of blood he seemed to be losing, not only from the cut in his head, but from the deep cut on his arm, was very scary. I still don't know what happened between them, but I have a feeling Shayne and Natalie are very much aware.

"I guess." Samuel shrugged. "I've seen worse." He grinned.

"For real?" I asked with wide eyes. He's just fifteen! Sam burst into laughter.

"In horror movies, Sam! Hahaha! You should've seen your face!" He went into another fit while I continued frowning. When I had finally had enough I swatted his head.

"Enough! That wasn't funny! You scared me." Sam nudged me, playfully.

"Well, I've seen worse ones for real, but Caleb has never hit Carlos to that extent." He said, suddenly sighing.

"Do they fight a lot?" I asked. Sam leaned backwards.

"Yeah." He whispered. "Yet, they do almost everything together."

"Wow." I commented, genuinely surprised. Sam laughed lightly.

"I know." He mumbled. "It's like they are just extremely different personalities trying to stay together in harmony. There's bound to be numerous friction." I agree. But the fact that they probably don't realize how much they are affecting Samuel is really saddening.

"You have a funny expression when you frown though." Sam said, teasingly with a grin.

"No, I don't." I glared at him. His grin widened

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you-"

"Leave her alone, Sam!" Someone interrupted with a chuckle. I turned my head to see Shayne at behind us. I arched an eyebrow.

"How did you get in?" He grinned as he sat down beside me.

"I came in through the back door." I knew he tried as much as possible not to make it sound like I just asked a question with a very obvious answer. I grinned sheepishly but also in appreciation.

"Oh, okay. I'm gonna leave you guys." Sam mumbled, getting up.

"Seriously?" Shayne gave Sam a dirty look.

"Of course." Sam rolled his eyes. "I'm not about to throw up. Good night. Tell Cory he's dead." He said to me before dashing inside.

"O my goodness." I groaned, into my palms. Shayne laughed heartily.

"He's a weirdo." I release my face, nodding.

"Yup! Together with my brother! Uh, those two!" Shayne simply chuckled.

"Where are the rest?" I asked.

"Oh, they're helping out with the remaining kids. Lucas had to drive some kids home. Caleb's mum insists that everywhere must be in order by the she, her husband and my grandmother return." Shayne explained.

"And that will be?"

"At midnight."

"Oh okay." I said, simply.

"Lucas took my car because you had his keys with you." The gift!

"Ha, yes! Come with me!" I pulled him up by his hand, surprisingly too easily. He literally let himself be pulled up!

We walked to the garage where Lucas's car was parked. Shayne had let him park in the garage for safety reasons. It was an exclusive offer for Shayne's friends. I unlocked the car and brought out the nicely wrapped gift.

"Happy birthday Shayne." I said, handing him the gift.

"Wow!" He smiled. "I didn't expect this." He proceeded to open it and grinned when he saw the beautiful Nike shoes.

"How did you get my size?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Caleb, believe me." I mumbled. He laughed heartily.

"Thanks Sam. I really appreciate this." He reached out for a hug and I returned his hug.

"You're welcome." I said as we pulled away.

But just then, I felt a flash of camera!

A/N:

Hey guys!!! How're you all doing??!!!🤭🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Trust you had a lovely week, I did, all thanks to God!🤗🤗💃💃💃 Finally completed a leadership class.

Feel free to share how your week went in the comments section 🤗❤️❤️❤️

What are your thoughts on this chapter, I'd love to hear!

Have you ever hated someone so much that you wished them dead?

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY, 6PM, GMT, BY GOD'S GRACE!

Have a splendid week and Stay blessed by God!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 277 23
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
655 55 45
Book #1 in the "T" Series "Good morning." He says. "Morning, Happy Halloween!" "Happy Halloween. Okay, but for real though we gotta wake up now...
4.8K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
171K 4.7K 14
WARNING: For adults only. You will need to follow me to read some of these chapters! Ruby, a senior in high school is ruthlessly bullied and sexually...