DEMON'S FATE ( Book 2)

By Loveth58

Grey who was a demon grew up hating angels who he believed killed his father for no reason. He was told how h... More

Authors Note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Authors Note
Author's Note

chapter 28

76 11 16
By Loveth58

"Messenger Angels," Grey stated in confusion.

"They were the ones that gave my parents the message about my birth and my soulmate," Ariel whispered to Grey.

Grey nodded his head before he spoke, "Maybe they are the distinct visitors Mom was talking about," he said. 

"Your Mom told you they were coming?" Ariel asked. 

"Yes," Grey said.

"You are welcome," Raguel said as he stood up to acknowledge their presence. 

"Thank you," one of the messengers said as she sat down with the other Angel.

When they were seated, one of the messenger's eyes met Grey’s. She studied him intensely.

Grey shifted uncomfortably from her excessive staring.

The messenger Angel later averted her eyes from Grey which made him release the breath he never knew he was holding. Grey was not feeling comfortable. He did not know what to expect from them. He absentmindedly trailed his fingers down Ariel's arm. 

Ariel looked at her soulmate and she could tell he was not feeling settled. She put her hands on his to stop the movement.

"Sorry," Grey said after realizing what he was doing.

"Don't apologize," Ariel said. 

"Are you nervous?" she asked.

Grey looked at her and nodded his head.

"I'm nervous too," Ariel stated. 

She squeezed his hand a little before they each turned their attention to the messenger Angels.

"We have a message for you,” one of the Angels spoke. “All of you," she added.

Everybody nodded their heads and waited for the messenger Angel to proceed.

"The last time we were here, we told you Ariel and her soulmate are unique and will be of great assistance in the future," she said as she pointed at Elena and Raguel who nodded their heads in agreement. “The time has come for them to put their special power to use," the messenger said.

"What does she mean?" Grey whispered.

"I don't know," Ariel whispered back.

"Demons have been troubling the Angels for years now," the messenger said, looking at everybody in the room.

"Demons have done a lot and the Angels can no longer sit back and watch them do what they like with us," the other messenger Angel stated with fury.

"We have to end them before they wipe out our complete existence," the messenger Angel said, looking at Ariel and Grey.

"The two of you are the ones chosen by Heaven to stop the demons from accomplishing their plan. We are all placing our trust on you two," the Angel said quietly.

Ariel glanced at Grey but his expressions were unreadable. She sighed softly as she looked back at the Angels.

"We are waging a war against them to save our race," the Angel said with great determination. "We believe you two won't let us down," the messenger Angel added.

Grey squeezed Ariel's hand tightly. He did not know what to think about what the Angels said.

"What you are saying is that we should prepare for battle against the demons?" Raguel asked.

"Yes." 

Raguel nodded his head as he looked at his friend, Michael.

"We will have other Angels here to help you with this war but Grey and Ariel are the ones to lead this war," the Angel said. 

Raguel nodded his head as he glanced at his daughter.

"That will be all for now,” the Angel said. “If we have any other message, we will come back," the Angel added.

The messenger Angels flashed their wings. "See you soon," they said in unison before they vanished.

"We should go upstairs," Ariel said.

Grey nodded his head quickly in agreement as he took Ariel's hand and led her to their bedroom.

They each climbed on their mattress when they entered the room and Grey rested his head on Ariel's shoulder.

"They have so much faith in us," Grey said gently.

"Yes," Ariel answered softly.

Ariel was not thinking about what the messenger Angels said. She had other thoughts going through her mind. 

"What are you thinking?" Grey murmured. 

Ariel sighed softly, she did not know how to ask the question on her mind.

"Just say it," Grey said.

"Does it feel right for you to fight against your own?" she asked.

Grey sat up straight and looked at her. "I will fight for what is right, and if fighting the demons is what is right then I will."

Ariel smiled at him. "I'm proud of you," she said as she hugged him.

She pulled back a little as she placed a kiss on his lips.

"I love you," she said softly.

" I love you too," Grey responded as he pulled her again for a kiss.

Their kiss soon got heated. Grey laid Ariel gently on the bed as he kissed her.

Grey knew they had an important thing to deal with but he needed something, or preferably someone, to distract his mind from what was coming.

"Grey," Ariel said in between the kisses.

Grey murmured something as he pulled their lips apart and trailed kisses on her neck.

"Grey," Ariel said, attempting to get her breathing even. "We need to go downstairs," she said.

"No we don't," Grey said as he continued kissing Ariel.

"Our family will want to talk to us," Ariel started.

Grey was adamant. He refused to quit kissing her. Instead, he slipped his hand under her dress.

"Ariel!" 

They both heard Elena call which made Grey curse softly.

"I told you," Ariel said. "Mom?" Ariel replied.

"You two should come downstairs and quit making out," Elena said aloud.

“Mom!” Ariel shouted.

Elena laughed as she made her way downstairs.

Grey planted a kiss on Ariel's lips when he heard Elena's footsteps fade.

"Grey, we should go downstairs," Ariel said.

"Right," Grey said as he rolled off Ariel.

"Look at your face," Ariel said as she laughed. 

"Whatever," Grey said, folding his hands.

"Stop acting like a child," Ariel said as she stood up from the mattress. 

"I'm not acting like a child," Grey argued.

"Let's go downstairs. We have important matters to discuss," Ariel said as she took his hand and led him downstairs.

“They are finally here," Elena said, grinning at them.

Ariel rolled her eyes and sat down as she ignored her mother's knowing look.

Raguel cleared his throat , which made everyone turn their attention to him before he spoke.

"The demons are threatening our race," Raguel said calmly. "According to the messenger Angels, we have to stop them and you two are the ones to lead us to this war," Raguel said as he looked at Grey and Ariel. "I understand it would possibly be a little difficult for you two to handle but you two have us and we will support you in every way," Raguel said.

Ariel and Grey nodded their heads as they continued to listen to Raguel.

"We have to train and draw out our plan, however, will we leave all these things for tomorrow," Raguel stated. "Right now, we should all have it in mind that we have a war to fight," he said as he looked at every person in the room. "Alright since we all understand this, I think we should retire to bed," Raguel said.

Ariel and Grey were the first ones to leave the living room and head to their room.

They both took a quick bath before they settled on their mattress.

"Stop thinking about that," Ariel unexpectedly said.

Ariel had been paying attention to Grey's thoughts and she did not like what he was thinking about.

Grey looked at her. For a second he had forgotten Ariel could hear what he was thinking. He averted his eyes from her and sighed softly.

"I can't help it," Grey murmured.

"Nothing will happen to me," Ariel said.

Grey nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her tightly as both drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...
292 33 30
"The things we've lived aren't what define us; however, they are one part of what we are nowadays. And due to the past. I lived and will continue to...
1.5K 510 38
ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕀, π”Ύπ•’π•“π•£π•šπ•–π• π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑 π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒 π•Ÿπ• π•£π•žπ•’π• π•π•šπ•—π•–. You know, A life whe...
116K 7.1K 26
#1 in spiritual in Emerald Gem Awards 2020 #3 in spiritual section in Starlight Awards 2020 It is a story of a girl who love the life. Who was a liv...