𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠...

By itz_beauty

❝ i am your offense ❞ ❝ i am your defense ❞ ❝ together, we fight ❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ Y/n, the younger siste... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚄𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙶𝟺 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎?
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎

628 28 59
By itz_beauty

𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"According to our strategist, Gyoro-Gyoro, there are only five heroes who stand a chance against Centichoro." this weird bird mentioned.

"Terrible Tornado, who has unparalleled psychic powers. Metal Knight, who hoards military might on an unknown scale. King, the strongest human alive. Guardian Angel, if it rains, then she could easily exterminate Centichoro. And the top hero who nearly killed Centichoro in the past, Blast."

"In terms of compatibility between fighters, those two Class S heroes don't have what it takes to survive this fight. Silverfang has unrivaled strength, but that only applies for opponents of a size that allow him to use his martial arts."

"The Demon Cyborg's functionality is also terrifyingly proficient, but he doesn't have enough firepower to take down something that big. Not to mention, his beloved is unconscious right now, he must be more focused on her."

"They don't stand a chance."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Cover Move!" I yelled out.

I have been awake for a while now, I just didn't move since I was too lazy to.

I shielded Genos, Bang, and some other old dude from getting hit by a nearby tree.

Standing up after we have safely landed on the ground, I stared at the sky and saw a familiar-looking man.

He was being carried by some weird and colorful bird. At least Garou's fine. He's the villain in the story, but a good man at heart.

"We let our guard down." some old guy sighed, disappointed.

"But we were able to use the huge attack that we can only use once. Thanks, Y/n." Silverfang thanked me.

"I am registered onto the battlefield as a Class S hero. Please call me by my hero name, Guardian Angel." I reminded.

"Of course. I apologize for that, Guardian Angel." Silverfang corrected himself.

"It's no biggie. Plus, your attack was effective. The shock of your attack is currently coursing through its body." I pointed to the odd centipede whose body was cracking.

"Y/n-sama, are you all right? Are you injured anywhere? Did that hero hunter hurt you? Are you all right?!" Genos bombarded me with questions.

"Call me Y/n, I told you that yesterday night. I'm fine, and no, Garou didn't hurt me." I answered.

"It's over." Silverfang declared as the monster exploded into bits.

The monster's exoskeleton cracks and falls away, only to regrow in mere seconds, and a new face grows back.

"Gross." I commented, cringing at the way the face just came out of the mouth. That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Seriously? He molted!" Silverfang remarked.

"How is that even possible?! We can't defeat this! What are we going to do? the old dude exclaimed.

"We're just outside the city. If we let it go into that area, civilians are going to get hurt." I stated the obvious.

"Y/n." Genos called my name, gaining all of our attention.

"Yeah?" I replied, turning around to face him.

"I'll fight that thing. I'll hold off that centipede for as long as possible. You guys can run." Genos offered.

"Genos, I won't even hesitate to disagree with that idea. I refuse." I declined his offer.

"You shouldn't risk your life when you know there's no way to win." the old dude advised.

"I agree." Silverfang agreed with both of us.

"You, young ones, still have a future." Bang reminded, staring at the two of us.

But I've known Genos for quite a while now. We go on a lot of missions together and we get to know each other from time to time.

Genos decided to fight anyway, flying to the monster and firing his cannons at its face.

"This is too reckless! Cannons won't work on that thing!" Silverfang yelled.

"Shouldn't you be stopping him?!" the old dude questioned.

"I can't stop him, that's the problem. If I do, he's gonna get all upset and not come home the next day. I'll only come to his rescue when he's in danger." I replied.

The Demon Cyborg flew to the centipede's face and slashes wildly at its eyes with his arm blades.

"He's a stubborn guy, isn't he?" I sighed, chuckling a little.

Elder Centipede reeled in pain but caught Genos's leg in his mouth and bit down.

"Oh no, you don't! Cover Move!" I yelled, teleporting to Genos and shielding his body with my shield.

"You're so reckless." I groaned. I suddenly felt my orb, which happened to be my shield, getting picked up.

The centipede grabbed the orb that we were in and popped the both of us into its mouth.

"Die!" the centipede yelled, squishing us with the gums of his mouth.

"This is...digestive fluid!" Genso exclaimed, covering my small frame with his own body to protect me just in case my shield fails to protect us.

"I'll melt you two until there's nothing left!" the centipede shouted.

"You're the one who's going to melt!" Genos and I both shouted back.

"Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon!" Genos yelled. He releases the largest energy beams from his torso.

"Ultra Spiral Incineration Rays!" I yelled. My shield begins to grow brightly.

My shield then releases some ultraviolet rays that began to melt the body of the centipede.

The ultraviolet rays were so bright, they could be seen by the naked eye. They were safe to look at because I get to control who gets damaged by them.

The intense ultraviolet rays swirl around Genos's cannon attack. With this, our attack was able to break through the centipede while also burning its internal organs.

Genos lifts me and we jumped out of the centipede's mouth to witness the attack we have created on the spot.

"Incinerate!" Genos shouted as he finally landed on the ground. He carefully placed my body on the ground.

"Exterminate..." I whispered and the centipede's body begins to burn.

Despite our efforts, the exoskeleton fuses again, dissipating the heat and rendering our combo attack useless.

"Genos, are you okay?!" I inquired, realizing that his legs have failed him which made his body collapse.

"I apologize, Y/n-sama. Digestive fluids and acids don't work well with me." he whispered. He's not moving and he seems to be paralyzed.

"I cannot defeat him. I cannot protect them! Is there anything I can do against opponents but just watch?!" Genos yelled in frustration.

"How many times do I have to keep reminding you? You're the offense, I'm the defense. Together, we fight." I formed a shield around us before the centipede could attack us.

"But if one of us is lacking, our system breaks down. That is why we stop and aid the other." I sighed.

The centipede attempted to attack my shield but it only gets blown away. I deactivated my shield and Silverfang and the old dude ran away with me, Genos, and the other heroes.

"Silverfang! We're going to end up back in the city! Civilians' lives are at risk!" I reminded.

Silverfang then proceeded to place Genos and me on the grassy ground. The old dude stops running, realizing what Silverfang was doing.

Silverfang takes off his shirt, deciding to fight centipede even at the cost of his life.

As Silverfang takes a stance and prepares to make a last stand, King appears in the forest.

With a megaphone in hand, King calls out to the centipede and states that he has brought Blast with him.

"King?!" my eyes widened when I saw King holding a huge megaphone in his hand.

"Blast?!" Genos repeated, still unable to move. What King said was so courageous, but I can see his legs shaking!

"Blast?" the centipede turned to King, having his attention.

"That's right! The one who beat you so bad that you pissed yourself as you ran away! The hero, Blast!" King confirmed.

King and the rest of us are at least 20 meters apart, but I can still hear his King's engine! This man is the one about to piss himself!

"If you want to fight him again, come over here!" he demanded.

"What's wrong? You scared? You coward! Hey, if you're going to piss yourself, do it at home!" King provoked.

"Vermin like you should go back into the ground and suckle on your mama's teat!" he insulted. Mama's teat?

The centipede charges forward, ready to kill King. King calls out to 'Saitama' to save him and he arrives in the nick of time.

Preparing a Serious Punch, the bald man hits the centipede square in the face, killing him and causing his body to disintegrate.

"Is that you Genos? Oh hey, Y/n! I figured the two of you were here." Onii-chan waved at the two of us.

When King notices how Onii-chan seems refreshed, he responds by saying that throwing the punch help relieved his anger from his consecutive losses to him.

You're still annoyed about that? You never change...

"Y/n-sama." Genos called out before I could stand up and approach Onii-chan and King.

I turned around and stared at him in silence, waiting for him to say something.

"There's something I'd like to ask of you. Do you mind if I ask you a question?" Genos asked.

"But you just did." I replied.

"Then may I ask you a second question?" he asked.

"You just did." I sweatdropped.

"Then may I ask you 4 questions?" Genos asked.

"You did." I sighed.

"When?" he questioned, raising a brow.

"Just now." I stated. We stared at each other in silence. None of us said a word to each other.

"Y/n...are you messing with me right now?" he inquired.

"Yes." I answered, making the others sweatdrop.

"Anyways, what do you think I'm lacking in?" he questioned.

"Uhm...I think you're great already and there's nothing you're lacking in, but I would say firepower?" I guessed.

"Thank you very much!" he yelled, bending his body in the most inhumanly way possible.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

After the intense fight that Onii-chan didn't struggle with, due to his immense power, Genos and I went out since he suggested it.

"Hmm? What's all of this for?" I asked, looking around the fancy restaurant. Genos was dressed nicely too.

"Sensei stated that he booked a reservation for the two of us." Genos explained.

"Oh, I wonder what his aims are." I pondered, not realizing that Genos's core is beating like crazy.

The two of us sat down at a table together and we ordered our food. We also had a private room.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"With all due respect, if you don't mind, I would like to take your younger sister-" I got cut off.

"You want to take Y/n on a date, right?" Sensei chewed on some bubblegum as he stared at me with his blank eyes.

"H-How did you know?" my eyes widened. Sensei...you already have a lot of power, don't tell me you can read minds as well?!" I exclaimed.

"Genos, it's so obvious. You've been fidgeting more often lately when you're around Y/n. Plus, my search history is full of date ideas." he deadpanned at me.

"I apologize, Sensei. I forgot to switch into my account when logging in." I apologized.

"It's fine. I've already booked a restaurant for the two of you. Take her out when it's her birthday." Sensei said, getting up.

"Thank you very much, Sensei!" I thanked him, bending down to bow to him, but I accidentally hit my head on the table instead.

"I swear the more you hang out with Y/n, the more you act like her. The two of you form one brain cell together." he groaned.

"Thank you so much for the compliment!" I thanked him.

"It's not supposed to be a compliment!" he yelled at me.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Sensei's battle shows me the way. The way you fight gives me the courage to keep moving forward." Genos mentioned.

"Genos, what are you suddenly saying?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"You have shown me great courage and you give me the reason to keep on moving forward." he states.

"Every time you keep on improving, I feel like I have to chase after you. Sometimes, it gets harder to catch up and I stumble at times." Genos clenched his fist.

"Then let me the person who lifts you back up when you fall. Let me be the person to help you regain your balance when you stumble." I said.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 64 14
Oh boy, let's see how far this storyline can go. Aiya (you) are an unknown person that came out of nowhere. You have a strong amount of "normal" powe...
1.3K 132 16
Returning home from university, you were caught off guard as Saitama's door swung open, revealing an unexpected blonde. Despite your lifelong friends...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
5K 176 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...