A Journey with you - Haikyuu...

Od -Jay-Bird-

The world of Pokemon, where strange and mysterious animals can be found in any terrain. In the oceans, in the... Viac

⍟Festival of dreams⍟
⍟First battle⍟
⍟First catch⍟
⍟Battling with injuries⍟
⍟Persian in trouble⍟
⍟Returning a favour⍟
Clothing
⍟ Mission for potions ⍟
⍟ Haunted house ⍟
⍟ New names ⍟
⍟ Overworked ⍟
⍟ Competition ⍟
⍟ Static city ⍟
⍟ Thundershock Gym ⍟
⍟ Taking on the storm ⍟
⍟ Familiar face ⍟
⍟ Fairy Rumours ⍟
⍟ Pixie Town ⍟
⍟ Welcome to the Pixis gym ⍟
⍟ Warming up ⍟
⍟ Bouncing back ⍟
•Unfinished•

⤕Concept⬺

404 16 36
Od -Jay-Bird-

⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕

Concept!

⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕

Upon a mountain lies a small village. There when they come of age, they are forced to make a decision on whether they leave the village and start their own pokemon journey or stay in the village and help raise the next generation. If you leave you are given a Pokemon and cannot return back to the village. Hinata had been raised in that village and had decided to leave and have the village and set out on his Pokemon journey. As we travel along with Hinata and his Eevee, you will get to experience the ups and downs of his journey and even get to meet new people. 

⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕

This is still in the planning so it isn't started yet. I'm also working on Kidnapped by the king, but I'll try to get the planning done asap and start writing this! 

If you have any little scenarios you want to see (Fluffy moments, battles, random moments), please tell me! I will do my best to add it in!

Heads up that there are a lot of plotholes. One of the biggest ones is how Eevee evolves, so like don't kill me for that TwT

I'm excited to start this journey with you!

-J

⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕⤕

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

920 25 11
Pokemon have been around since mankind could recall walking on the surface of Remnant. They are everywhere on the land, in the sky, and even in the s...
713 0 18
This story is about a group of Pokémon trainers who reside in the Kanto region, only one of many regions scattered all over the 🌎 of Pokémon. The w...
346K 10.3K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
211K 8.1K 99
ᴀ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴍs ɪɴғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ, ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. "𝐃...