Grocery Gang X Reader

By kyslardoesntknow

[Fiddle if you see this, i'm sorry] Art credit: @schlkat February 15 ranking no.1 in #robloxmyth The original... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ch. 23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thank You!

Chapter 12

4.3K 60 277
By kyslardoesntknow

You carried on this conversation for atleast an hour before seeing False looking at you. You nudged Googel on the shoulder. 

"Why's he looking at me?" You asked the raging idiot next to you.

"OOO, Y/N.~ HE'S WALKING OVER HERE." Googel yelled hella loud.

"GOOGEL, WHAT THE HE- Oh my God he is..."

False walked over to you, "Can you come with me, Darling? I've got something to show you." He said extending his hand. Of-course you took his hand and followed him to wherever he was taking you. You heard Fiddle booing him on you guy's way to go see whatever he wanted to show you. He took you up what seemed like a million flights of stairs and you wondered how your legs hadn't broken at this rate. The castle was absolutley huge, you were curious whether or not he stole it or if it's actually his. Didn't they call him the, "False-worm-king"? 

He eventually stopped at a pair of doors in a hallway of what you assumed to be the top floor. He let go of your hand to open the doors. From there you saw a balcony and what any painter would describe as a starry night. It was incredible, what a sight it was. There were hundreds of stars, the moon and galaxies far away. You both walked onto the balcony and you couldn't help but stare at the sky in awe.

He gave you a small smile, you smiled back. "You know, Y/N, i've never let anyone up here but myself... I just supposed you'd like to see the stars with me. You seem like that sort of person." He said gazing back at the night sky. 

Next thing you knew, the two of you were literally making out. How did that even happen? You both just met! When you both finally went back inside and down the million flights of stairs, you saw an... Intresting sight. 

"FIDDLE, IF YOU DON'T CALM THE HELL DOW-" Amazook yelled.

"WHAT IF HE KISSED HER?!?!?!" Fiddle yelled back at him.

"FIDDLE, WHY DO YOU CARE?" Moltov yelled at him from across the room with a smirk.

You all saw Fiddle turn hella red and literally chase after Moltov with a box-cutter he pulled out of his pocket. When you finally made it over to Everyism and Googel, they both looked at their phones and laughed. "Oh, we know what you did, Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 157 118
this an interactive Q and A where you can ask questions about the characters the comments affect the story
68.4K 1.1K 21
this story has no smut or lemon or lime and it was inspired by @magicalsimp enjoy
46.7K 929 76
This is my regretevator fanfic where I upload whatever stories I decide. Some are one shot, some are full blown arcs. Enjoy :3 If you want to refer t...
1.5K 62 17
[THIS IS AN OLD AND OUTDATED STORY. UNFORTUNATELY, THE MAIN STORY IS SCRAPPED AS I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW THE STORY FLOWED. ALSO, THE STORY KINDA...