Us. (DracoXReader) 16+

By writingsbyemm

Follow the love story between Draco and you. Will you make it out together?? (This story does not revolve ar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

18

7.2K 185 345
By writingsbyemm

A/N: OKAY WARNINGGGG, SMUT AHEAD. 

Y/n felt rage go through her body when she found out Draco was apart of the reason why Buckbeak was sentenced to death. He had told her that nothing was going to happen, but maybe Draco was just a liar. Maybe he hadn't meant what he had said in the astronomy tower. 

Y/n had gotten out of her uniform and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater. Hermione, Harry, Ron, and y/n had decided to go speak to Hagrid to see if they was anything they could do.

"I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Hermione spoke angrily as the group walked down the halls.

"Just got worse." Ron muttered as they exited the building and saw Draco and two of his friends, Draco with a pair of binoculars, watching Buckbeak from a distance.

"Father said I could keep the Hippogriff's head." Draco spoke to his friends. "I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindor's common room." Draco chuckled, making his friends laugh. Y/n, Ron, Harry and Hermione made their way to the group of three, Hermione at the front of the group.

"Look who's here." Crabbe patted Draco's shoulder, making Draco look at the group.

"Ah, come to see the show!" Draco grinned, putting his arms out, Y/n rolling her eyes at him, a scowl on her face.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione yelled, drawing out her wand and holding it up to Draco's face, which now had fear written on it, his body, which was pinned up against a large rock began to tremble.

"Hermione! No!" Ron shouted out, y/n hiding behind Harry to avoid Draco's pleading eyes that glanced at y/n from time to time. "He's not worth it!" Ron added as Hermione glared at Draco who was whimpering.

Hermione slowly lowered her wand, turning around which made Draco chuckle slightly. When Hermione heard his laughter, she spun back around, her fist hitting Draco in the nose, the back of his head hitting the rock. Draco let out a groan of pain and held his palm up to his nose, which had a trickle of blood leaking out of it.

Y/n gasped, her eyes widening and her jaw dropping. Draco looked at Y/n briefly before his friends helped him up. They began to run off, y/n clenching her fists as Draco's whines started to dissipate. 

"Y/n! Where are you going?" Harry shouted as y/n turned around and stormed after them. She was going to sort Draco out.

"Going to go sort the son of a bitch out. You go ahead and talk to Hagrid!" Y/n responded as the group shrugged at each other. Y/n began to run also, anger running through her veins. She followed them down to the Slytherin common room and she snuck in before the door could shut. She followed the three into Draco's room, and stared at her when she was spotted.

"Get the fuck out, before I beat your asses!" Y/n growled at his two friends, who gulped and nodded, leaving Draco and y/n alone. Y/n's nostrils flared at Draco, who still was bleeding from his nose. She stomped up to him and pushed him repeatedly.

"You fucking asswipe!" y/n screamed in between pushes to his chest. "Getting an innocent fucking animal killed for you own pleasure! It was your fault!" She seethed and Draco grabbed her wrists.

"Stop it!" Draco shouted as y/n tried to escape his grips. "I didn't want it to happen, my father wanted it! I had no say! I tried to stop him!" He continued and y/n stopped her efforts to escape his grip. Draco let go of her wrists, but y/n was still upset. She slapped his cheek, and Draco gasped, closing his eyes to control his anger. 

"Feel better?" He muttered, rubbing his cheek, then rubbing his nose with the back of his hand to see if it was still bleeding. It wasn't. Y/n felt some relief enter her body and she huffed.

"Much better." Y/n sighed, looking at his blood covered face and hands, his blood also on her hands when he grabbed them. "Lets get you cleaned up then?" Y/n mumbled and Draco nodded as y/n grabbed his wrist, dragging him into his bathroom. 

Y/n washed her hands and made Draco was his, she then patted the counter so that Draco could sit on it, which he did. Y/n grabbed one of the hand towels that was rolled up on the counter and wet it with warm water. Y/n stood between his legs, rubbing the towel on his neck to clean the blood off of it, working her way up to his nose, which he had winced when she touched it.

"Might bruise, but it's not broken." Y/n whispered, rinsing out the towel. Draco smiled down at her. He enjoyed this, and might milk it out a bit for her. 

"Y/n?" Draco mumbled as she put the dirty hand rag in his hamper. She hummed in response. "Thank you for cleaning me up." He muttered, jumping off the counter. 

"You're welcome, I guess." She sighed, and looked at his still red cheek from her slap. "I'm sorry I slapped you." She muttered as Draco stepped closer to her, him smirking at y/n.

"I like it rough." He grinned and y/n's mouth parted slightly, she looked down and noticed the tinge of red on his black shirt.

"You- uh, there's blood on your shirt." Y/n stuttered, and Draco raised his eyebrows, now towering over y/n. He peered down and looked at his shirt.

"Would you look at that?" He chuckled and pulled at the bottom of his shirt, his arms raising over his head, removing his shirt. He then stared at y/n who was looking at his light, but prominent abs. She felt herself grow wet and she looked back up at Draco, her pupils dilated. She needed relief. Draco caught on quickly.

"What do you want me to do?" Draco whispered, and y/n wrapped her hands around his neck, pressing her lips to his. Draco grabbed both of her thighs, lifting her up as they kissed. Draco walked over to his bed, resting y/n on it. 

Y/n could feel his now hard cock rubbing on her inner thigh as they kissed. Draco ran his tongue along y/n's bottom lip and his hands went up her sweater, y/n pulling away from Draco and staring up at him, her lips slightly pursed as she lightly panted. Draco stared into her eyes, his thumb rubbing comfortingly under her bra.

"Do you want to do this?" He whispered to y/n and she bit her lip slightly. She was nervous. Y/n had never done anything like this before. She wanted to, but she didn't want to have sex right away.

"I don't want to be just another Pansy to you, Draco." Y/n sighed and Draco rolled off of her with a huff, sitting down next to her. Y/n sat up and Draco grabbed her hand.

"You have nothing compared to her, y/n." Draco sighed, and y/n turned to look at him. "You are what I want." He spoke again and y/n gave him a soft smile, Draco leaning in to give her a small peck on the lips, which she returned.

"I've never done this before." She whispered, looking down at his lap. He was still hard, and she was still wet, but she wanted to do something. "Can we go slow?" She suggested, kissing his cheek and pulling her hand away from his.

Y/n pulled her legs up onto his bed and grabbed his hands, laying down so her head was on his pillow and dragging Draco with her so that he was back on top of her. Y/n ran one hand through his hair, pulling slightly at the roots, Draco leaning down to kiss her again. He pulled away from the kiss and began attacking her neck.

"Draco, don't you dare leave any marks." Y/n giggled, and Draco chuckled against her neck. His fingers trailed down from her neck, down her stomach and to her waistband of her jeans. 

Y/n helped Draco unbutton her jeans, and he touched her over her panties, feeling the wetness soak through, y/n letting out a small whimper. Draco breathed in sharply, bucking his hips into her thigh, his clothed cock needing to be relieved of pressure. 

"Is this okay?" He breathed, his fingertips going under the waistband of her panties. She nodded and let out a soft moan as he toyed around with her clit throbbing clit. "One finger at a time." He whispered into her ear, kissing the shell of it.

Y/n felt one finger at her entrance, which Draco pushed in slowly. Y/n's breathing was belated and he pecked her lips once again, pumping slowly. She nodded at him to continue and he pushed in a second long finger, y/n letting out a small another small whimper.

Y/n felt bad for him, grinding against her outer thigh, so she reached for his jeans and unbuttoned them. He stopped his actions in shock as she grazed her hand over his hard cock.

"You don't have t-." He was cut off by y/n giving his member a squeeze, biting his lip. Y/n pulled his cock out of his pants and began stroking it as he fingered her. 

Y/n focused her attention on his tip, rubbing circles on it. Draco moaned out her name as she panted. His eyes were clamped shut and he rested his face in the crook of her neck as y/n began pumping him faster, pleasure soaring through her body as she felt herself building up to her orgasm.

"Draco..." She moaned and she felt him twitch in her palm. "Look at me." She whimpered as her legs began to shake. His fingers where hitting the right spots inside her, and he even used his thumb to rub at her clit. 

"I can't." He moaned, biting at her clothed shoulder. "It'll be too much seeing you, I'll cum." He said, his hips bucking into her palm. Y/n moaned as she began to clamp around his fingers. "Cum for me, baby." He muttered and y/n let herself go, still trying to stroke Draco. 

The fire in her stomach expanded to all of her limbs and she moaned out Draco's name as she writhed underneath him, Draco lifting his head for just a second to watch her face, holding himself back from cumming. He didn't want to cum all over her clothes so he bit down on his lip, waiting for her to finish, holding it back as best as he could. 

He was struggling, the electricity started to go haywire, y/n realized he was about to come and removed her hand from his hair and quickly pulled up her shirt. Just as Draco saw the flesh of her stomach, his cock twitched, cum shooting out of his tip.

"Fuck, y/n." He moaned as she finished him off, shooting ropes of white onto her stomach. He lifted his head and kissed her lips. Y/n let go of him and he rolled over onto his back, both of them panting. "Fucking hell." He breathed and turned his head to look at her. "I think that may be the fastest I have ever came." 

Y/n blushed and he pecked her lips once again before getting up and tucking himself back into his pants. He went into the bathroom and came back with a damp wash cloth to clean up y/n's tummy. After he had cleaned her up, he left to put the cloth away. Y/n sat up and waited for Draco to come back, and when he did, he sat next to her.

"Thanks for that." Y/n whispered and Draco smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. "Where does this leave us?" Y/n mumbled, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Where do you want us to be?" Draco said, blinking at the wall. If his father had heard about this, he'd kill Draco, but Draco didn't really care anymore.

"I can't tell anyone if we are together, Hermione would kill me." Y/n spoke, lifting her head up from his shoulder, both looking into each others eyes. 

"As would my father." He spoke, y/n smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Secret it is." Draco shrugged and y/n hummed. 

"As soon as I leave that door, I cannot stand you." Y/n smirked and Draco chuckled. 

"I hate you." He poked his tongue out at her. 

AYYEEOO, IM SORRY IM SO BAD AT SMUT FORGIVE ME.!!! XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.7K 45
A Draco Malfoy and Y/N L/N story that takes place in Draco's sixth year of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N are not exactly the best of friends, more like ene...
597K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
3.1K 80 41
It was the start of a new school year at Hogwarts, and students excitedly ran with their trolleys to reach 9 ¾. Lots of excitement can be heard on th...
82.4K 1.6K 44
guys ik this is cringy 2020 was a trying time {Completed} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in t...