One and Only 2 ; George Weasl...

Por JulieStaugaard

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค." Mais

103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
The story continues

120

13.3K 322 954
Por JulieStaugaard

WARNING: Smut

I know I haven't written much smut so this is to make up for that. We've only had one real seggs scene in all 119 chapters before this one but here you go...

Also, the gif doesn't really have anything to do with the chapter but I absolutely love it and I am so in love with the both of them so I thought I'd share the amount of cuteness.

Sigh..

-

"I'll kill you." I said and punched Fred's arm as he got ready for bed, crawling around in his top bunk. "Why'd you tell that story?"

"It was my name that got pulled." he frowned at me, rubbing his arm. "It was years ago, Liz."

"You could've told another story." I said. "That one was embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? I don't think anyone saw it as anything but hilarious." he chuckled and I punched him again. "Would you stop doing that?!"

"She's a good puncher, isn't she?" it came from George who sat on the bottom bunk. A smile was plastered on his face as he listened to our conversation.

"A good puncher?" Fred asked. "She punched you a lot?"

"Not a lot." George responded. "Only when she's really pissed at me... when I deserve it."

"Aw, you really did become a softie." Fred teased, a smirk on his face. George gently tucked at the hem of my shirt and when I looked down at him, he motioned towards his brother.

With a grin, I punched Fred again. "That was upon a request from your brother."

Fred narrowed his eyes at me before I joined George in his bunk. I ran my hand up over his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I know why you're so pissed." Fred said and leaned over the bars of the bunkbed and suddenly his face came into view, hanging from the top and I jumped as it honestly scared me. "You're sad that the pregnancy test was negative."

What?

"What!" George exclaimed, staring at his brother for a moment before looking at me. "What?"

"Wait how do you know about that?" I asked Fred and ignored George. "Only Charlie knew."

"What?!" George now exclaimed even louder.

"I heard you talk about it in the kitchen." Fred said. "George didn't know?"

"That my wife took a pregnancy test? No!" George yelled, looking at me again. "When did you take a pregnancy test?"

Fred pressed his lips into a flat line as he moved back up and jumped out of the bunk. "I'll leave you two to fighting. I'll update everyone so no one's worried if they hear you yell."

"Don't!" I yelled at him when he reached the door. He turned around and looked at me. "If you tell anyone about that test, I will have your head. Understood?"

Silence.

He blinked a few times, his hand on the door handle. His eyes flicked to George before they looked at me again.

"Understood?" I pressed through gritted teeth and when he nodded, I gave him a nod back. He left, closing the door behind him. When I looked at George again, he found his wand, pointing it at the door.

"Colloportus."

The door clicked, showing that it was now locked. "George–"

He held up a hand to shut me up, his eyes focused on the door. "Muffliato."

"Alright we do not need a silencing spell." I said. I grabbed his jaw in my hand and turned his head to look at me. "Cause we will not be yelling."

"Why didn't you tell me you took a pregnancy test?" he asked.

"Because it was negative."

"Let me rephrase." he sighed. "Why didn't you tell me you suspected a pregnancy?"

"Why does it matter?" I questioned, letting go of his jaw. "It's not like I am pregnant."

"That is not the point, Elizabeth!" he raised his voice and with a sigh, I climbed out of the bunk to get dressed into my nightwear. "You are supposed to tell me if you think you're pregnant."

"I'm supposed to?" I scoffed. "George, I didn't tell you to spare you."

"Don't use that old excuse." he said, climbing out of the bunk as well. "Everyone uses that. I did it for you... it's bull!"

"I didn't want you to feel disappointed." I said. "If I told you I thought I was pregnant, you'd get your hopes up and the negative test would crush it. I tried to protect your feelings."

"I'm eighteen. I'm not a baby."

"Well, you're acting like a baby right now." I rolled my eyes at him and turned towards the drawer that had my clothes in it. I pulled it out before pulling my shirt over my head, placing it on top of the dresser.

"Because I wish you would have told me?"

"Because you are not listening to what I'm saying!" I yelled and turned towards him. "I know you're not a baby but you still have feelings and I know you would be happy to have a child, no matter how old you are, no matter how old we are. I also know you would be bloody disappointed if you thought I was pregnant but the test said otherwise. That's why I didn't tell you!"

"And after? When you got the negative test, you could easily have told me. I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up because all I would know about was that it wasn't positive!" he yelled and took a deep breath, relaxing his body. "You weren't ever going to tell me, were you?"

"No." I said, folding my arms over my chest. "I honestly weren't."

"Wow." he huffed.

"George."

"We have talked about our future for years. We have been together for three years, married for four months so I honestly expected that if you ever suspected you were pregnant, you would tell me. We are supposed to be a team."

"We are a team." I groaned and approached him. He stayed in the same place, didn't move when he saw me walk towards him. He let me take his head in my hands, let me look at him. "Listen, I am sorry. You're right. I probably should have told you but I myself was trying to not get my hopes up and I just didn't want you to be bummed if it was negative which ended up being the result."

He didn't say anything. He didn't argue back. He just looked at my eyes, his hands wandering to my back. At first I thought he was just going to hold my waist but then I felt him unclasp my bra. I chuckled softly and dropped my arms from his face to let the bra fall to the floor.

"How is it you go from being upset with me to undressing me in less than five minutes?"

He still didn't respond but a smile formed on his lips. His right hand ran up my side and his eyes followed it as it continued up past my breast, up my neck before he let it rest there. His eyes flicked up to meet mine and he kissed me.

It wasn't rough. It was soft and passionate. It was as if he was scared to hurt me. I knew that wasn't the case but that's how soft it was. I loved it... absolutely loved it. Butterflies flew through my stomach which I was getting used to by now. They never went away when I kissed him. Every time our lips touched, it felt like the first time. It brought me back to our fifth year, our first kiss in the restricted section of the library.

"Georgie." I whimpered when he on purpose flicked my nipple to tease me. I broke the kiss, my breathing increased. He looked down at me, smirking because he knew the effect he had on me.

"Oh I'm sorry darling." he frowned. "Did you like that?"

"You're a..." I huffed in pleasure when he leaned down and kissed the soft spot on my neck. I was already starting to feel flustered, my knees becoming weak.

"A what, darling?" he whispered against my skin. Of course he had to call me darling. It always got me a bit shy when he used that instead of love. That's why he always calls me darling in bed. "Aren't you happy now that I silenced the door?"

"Why? Gonna make me scream?" I chuckled lightly but my chuckle turned into another whimper as he sucked on my skin. I closed my eyes and my teeth sunk into my lip. I raised my hands and started unbuttoning his shirt before pushing it off my shoulders.

George removed his lips from my neck to kiss me instead. I hummed against him, feeling his tongue glide across my bottom lip, asking for access which I granted. His hands ran down my torso and grabbed onto the hem of my trousers, pulling me even closer. He unbuttoned them, pulled the zipper down and then broke the kiss to pull them then. I stepped out of them and when George stood up again, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed my body against his and reconnected our lips.

"Fred is gonna have my head for having sex with you in his bunk." he whispered against my lips, causing me to shortly break the kiss again, breathing heavily while I desperately undid his trousers.

"Then let's not have sex in his bunk." I simply said. He helped me get rid of his trousers as well and our lips crashed together again as I pulled him with me towards the wall where he ended up having me pressed against. He ran a hand down to the back of my thigh, lifting my leg up and held it against his waist. His erection came in contact with my core and I moaned in reaction.

I remember our first time having sex. We were fifteen, four months into dating which means it happened in March. We were both very nervous as it was both of our first times. George was so scared he'd hurt me and sure, it did hurt because it was my first time. I also bled a little but then it felt good and the rest of it was bloody amazing. I had ended up begging him to go faster because all the pain was replaced with pure pleasure.

"George, please." I whispered, my eyebrows coming together in a frown. He watched me with a little smirk and suddenly pulled down my plain black pair of panties. I stepped out of them and when he stood up again, he pulled his own off, his erection showing. "Condom. Remember the condom."

"Right." he breathed, turning around to walk to his dresser where he hid the condoms under his underwear. "Cause you don't want an actual baby now that the first test was negative?"

He smiled, was obviously being playful and I softly chuckled, shaking my head. "Wouldn't be a good idea, would it? With the war going on and everything. It would be chaos and the baby would risk losing one of us."

"You think one of us would die?" he questioned as he grabbed a condom, closed the drawer and walked back to me. He ripped the packaging with his teeth, and held up the condom between his thumb and his index. "Do you want to do the honour or should I?"

I grabbed the condom from his hand and reached down between us, rolling it onto him which made him frown in pleasure due to having me touch him. "I don't think one of would die. I'm just scared about it."

"Don't be." he smiled. "I'll protect you first of all, then my family and then myself."

He grabbed my thigh again and pulled my leg around his waist, pushing himself into me. I threw my head back against the wall, moaning into the room with my eyes squeezed shut.

My arms were tightly wrapped around his shoulder, holding onto him when he lifted my other leg up around him as well. He slid out slowly, then slid back in just as slow, teasing me.

"I hate you." I breathed.

"No you don't." He laughed softly, kissing me. I parted my lips to meet his tongue and as we kissed, he kept being slow about it.

I dug my nails into his skin, trying to pull him closer to urge him to go faster and with a chuckle leaving his mouth against my lips, he started thrusting faster and faster, hitting me deeper and deeper.

We were both moaning, both of us being loud but as the room had been silenced by a spell, it didn't matter.

"Fuck." I whispered. George's mouth left mine and instead he went back to my neck. He was hitting the right spot inside of me. He was hitting the G-spot and I swore I almost saw stars. "George. Please. Fuck."

"You're so beautiful." He whispered against my neck. "So bloody beautiful my darling."

I moaned in response and his lips left my neck again to kiss my lips passionately before he attached his lips to the other side of my neck.

I ran my hands into his hair, tucking at it and a louder moan left his mouth while he suddenly thrusted must harder. A suffocated moan came from me and he laughed softly against my skin.

"Georgie. I—" I couldn't even finish my own sentence due to the amount of pleasure. A knot had started to form in my lower abdomen, making my moans louder and more frequent. George's moans got more frequent as well due to my walls clenching around him.

"Go on." He whispered. "Finish."

He ran his hand down between us and rubbed on my clit to help me towards the edge. I squeezed my eyes shut, my head throwing back which gave him more access to my neck.

"Fuck." I moaned, arching my back off the wall. George's lips ran down to my collarbone and as he made three slower yet harder thrusts, I came around him, a long and suffocated moan coming from me.

"That's it." He whispered and thrusted a few more times before he came himself, biting onto my skin.

"Bloody Merlin." I chuckled softly when he carefully lifted my legs off of him and slid out of me at the same time.

I could barely stand by myself, causing George to wrap his arm around my waist. He placed his forehead against mine, smiling weakly. I ran a hand along his jaw, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"You okay?" He asked. He ran his hand down to my bum and gave it a squeeze which caused me to giggle.

"I'm feeling fantastic." I breathed. "Shall we head to bed? I believe I could doze off as soon as I hit the pillow."

He hummed in response and while I recovered from my orgasm, he pulled off the condom and threw it out in the bin before pulling up his underwear.

"Need any help?" He asked, gesturing towards mine that laid spread across the floor. When I didn't reply, he picked them up and then crouched in front of me. "Step into them."

I looked down as he held the underwear ready. I stepped into them and as he slowly stood up, he pulled my panties up my legs until they sat around my hips.

"You look like you're on cloud nine."

"I'm on cloud bloody ten." I said. George laughed and walked to the dresser. Shortly after he came back with the t-shirt I always slept in. His t-shirt.

"Arms."

I raised my arms and he helped me get it on, pulling it down around my bum and my thighs. I threw my arms around his neck, leaning my body against him. "Thank you for such amazing sex."

He led me to bed and together we crawled under the covers. We laid face to face, feeling each other's breaths against our faces. George reached for his wand to remove the spells from the the door, then put it away and turned his attention back on me.

As I closed my eyes, I felt his hand brush past my cheekbone and tuck some hair behind my ear.

"What's your favorite part of my body?" I asked, inching closer to him to feel all of his body part.

"My favorite part of your body? I love all of you."

"And I love all of you." I whispered. "But what's your favorite body part of mine?"

George's hand crept under the covers and down before it went up under the shirt and rested on my hip. "These. They suit you and I love the way you look when you sway your hips while walking only to tease me."

"Is that so?" I smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips before the door to the room opened.

"Why is there a bra on the floor?"

I opened my eyes and looked at Fred while George rolled over slightly to look at him as well. Fred looked at my bra which was spread across the floor, then looked at the other pieces of scattered clothes. At last, his eyes landed on us. "You had sex, didn't you? Please don't say it happened in my bunk. Any bunk, really."

"Don't worry brother." George smiled. "It happened against the wall. Next to the window. Right there. Condom's in the bin if you want to see."

"Ew!" I exclaimed, swatting George's chest. "That's disgusting."

-
Right... so they had seggs against a walls and now Fred's probably questioning their insanity. I mean, he left so they could fight but then...

I'm just gonna go to bed. Goodnight ;)

- Julie

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

67K 2.4K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข
126K 3K 85
WARNING: My first language is not english, i can write wrong... but If i do, you're Welcome to correct me You and your brother Harry Potter is raised...
2.6M 71.4K 103
"๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ" Highest ranks: #1 in george #2 in hermionegranger #3 in har...