Thief Of Hearts~ Sokeefe AU

Від CarootCake

Keefe's Dad sends him on a quest to kill Sophie. (Keefe does not know most of the KotLC gang.) Little did he... Більше

Chapter 1: Orders
Chapter 2: Coffee
Chapter 3: A Girl
Chapter 4: San Francisco
Chapter 5: Sophie Foster
Chapter 6: Daydream
Chapter 7: Thinking
Chapter 8: Courtyard
Chapter 9: Sunset
Chapter 10: Spill It
Chapter 11: Coincedence
Chapter 13: Regrets
Chapter 14: Hearts
Chapter 15: The Boy Talk
Chapter 16: Anger
Chapter 17: Awkward
Chapter 18: Truth Or Dare Pt.1
Chapter 19: Truth Or Dare Pt.2
Chapter 20: Run Away
Chapter 21: The Letter
Chapter 22: Christmas Shop
Chapter 23: Clues
Chapter 24: Mrs. Stinkbottom
Chapter 25: The Plane
Chapter 26: Puzzle
Chapter 27: Can't
Chapter 28: Parents

Chapter 12: Official?

1.3K 17 22
Від CarootCake

(Sophie POV)

I walked to the top of the hill where Keefe usually sits. He's already leaning on his back when I get there. I sneak up behind him and tap his left shoulder, immediately shuffling to his right. I cracked up when he looked over to his left and had to face a serious tickle war afterwards. It resulted in the two of us panting and giggling on the grass. He turned to face me and I turned to face him. I began to feel all fluttery again when his handsome, ice blue eyes met mine. Then, his face suddenly fell and I was quite concerned. Keefe closed his eyes and his hand trailed sluggishly down his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and muttered, "It's complicated. Like, really complicated." I was? Was I too complicated for him? "I-I'm sorry I..." I tug out another eyelash. Bad nervous habit. He grabbed my hand as I got up and shook his head again. "It's not your fault. It just can't be helped." He leaned in closer and gently pressed his lips against mine. And at that moment, a million fireworks exploded through my veins. The flutters burst and flew around my whole body. My ears burned a bright red. He held me in a hug with our faces close for a while, until I pulled back. We both had content smiles on our faces. Keefe reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I think I love you, Lady Foster." he whispered into my ear. I giggled then cringed at how babyish I sounded. I didn't really care at that moment. "I think I love you too, Lord Sencen."

"Wait!" Keefe exclaimed once we both got up to leave. "Can I have your number?" I smiled and gave him my phone number. We kissed goodbye and then left for the night.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

271K 2.4K 37
Sophie's been looking into her heart and after some searching she finally gets what keefe meant in lumenaria...and a truth or dare game changes her l...
523 95 37
These are One shots, fanfic, and original stories I have written for my followers as they have requested. I am so sorry to those people who requested...
7.2K 145 32
As soon as Sophie finds out about Elysian, she doesn't know what lies between the past and the present. All her friends are in danger, and she is the...
1M 46.3K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC