Still Falling for You [NH yea...

Από ChloeLaPomme

Editing slowly January: Toward the future/Vision Fabruary: Hands March: Fanfic/fanart inspo. (by @shamyliciou... Περισσότερα

Information
January - Toward the future/Vision
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
February - Hands
March - Fanfic/Fanart inspo
April - Too late/Missed opportunities
June - Honor/Sacrifice
July - Movie inspired
August - Cultures/Around the world
October - Horror
October - Horror
November - Crime AU

October - Horror

121 15 7
Από ChloeLaPomme

Manga/Anime: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 2 174
Publish: 10/29/2020
Summary: When despair turns into a feeling of love so intense that obsession is the only thing that can help you protect the one you love.

Facing the mirror, Hinata scrutinises her reflection. In the silence of her bedroom, a feeling of void settles within her. This red mark on her cheek, her messed up hair, it should've made her cry, scream even.

She would've done it years ago...

She would've been afraid of facing the anger of her father. But today, she accepts her punishment without arguing. Now, she waits for the blows before being sent to her bedroom, when she needn't to be healed because of him.

Why was her father angry again?

Her fingers caressed her cheek. She felt nothing when her father's hand hit her porcelain skin. She consoles herself as she's saying that a light colour now decors her pale face. It matches with the scars scattering her body.

Like a little broken doll.

A little doll with an unexpressive gaze. Her newly closed wounds are as pink as her underwear. Her dark hair lacks volume. Her smile doesn't show. What for? It fools no one anyway.

A hand on her heart, she notices that it beats so slowly, that it's gradually fading like the flame of a candle. 

And yet, a smile spreads on her lips.

Because only him can make it alive again.

Naruto has a talent for giving her strength again. Like awoken from a long sleep, her heart races every time she sees him. He's so recomforting, so radiant. It's addictive. The more she takes that energie, the more she wants.

After all, he saved her.

He's her hero.

Just by thinking about it, her legs tremble, her cheeks turn red. Her pearly eyes start sparkling when goose bumps invade her skin. She's forced to rub in between her thighs. Her heart pounds furiously as she chants the syllables of his names.

Na-ru-to-kun.

Because Naruto will never hurt her. His hands are so soft. Oh, she remembers how with such gentleness he had them wrapped around her bloody body that night. She felt so safe in that warm cocoon.

Naruto has such a kind heart. She knows he's nice. She sees him through her window, behind the curtains when she watches him with a sharp eye. She knows he hides behind his boisterous and loud character. Poor Naruto, he's so alone on the inside. Under the radiations he casts like a sun, lies his sadness.

Hinata spots it when he gets home.

She'd like to tell him... To confess that his smile inspires her, saves her, that he deserves to be loved. She can love him. Her feelings are already here, indestructible.

But...

Her fingers trace the red mark on her cheek again.

If only she could...

Hinata tightens her arm around her chest. Her stomach suddenly aches. Oxygen escapes her lungs.

By the time she reaches her majority, her freedom ticket, Naruto would've had the time to fall in love. He'll experience real feelings for another girl. He's like that, he's passionate. He'll ask a girl out. One who won't know him like she does. One who'll pretend to like him just to get closer to his friend Sasuke. One who won't have scruple hurting him.

One girl like Sakura.

A shiver goes down her spine.

Suddenly, he's behind her. Naruto-kun. His strong hands slid on her figure so much so that she feels all her imperfections in between his tanned fingers. A gleam in his azure gaze is judging her. He slowly tucks a lock of her hair behind her ear.

He whispers "You know I like girls with slender bodies, don't you Hinata-chan."

His words are like a stab in her heart...

Not having second thoughts, Hinata rushes to the bathroom, above the toilets, and sinks two fingers in her throat. The effect is efficient within a few seconds. It's sour, but the ache in her chest is fading.

Facing the mirror, holding tight on the bathroom sink, she straightens up. She washes her mouth then closes the tap once rinsed. Her face still wet, she keeps scrutising herself.

He's here. He's always here. He and his warm smile on his attractive lips. Hinata shivers with pleasure when his hands feel her thighs, her hips and her stomach.

"There's still a few things you'll have to get rid of. You have to be perfect for me Hinata, don't you think?" He whispers again. "You don't want to disappoint me?"

His remark thunders in her head. She struggles to answer. Her body becomes a temple to be worshipped by him. It reacts to him. His lips sliding up from her neck to her ear, crossing her cheek, make her sing. She moans, sighs loudly. His fingers manipulate her, make her move to suit his whims and fancies.

Naruto caresses her as a reward. Is he proud of her? She hopes so. She'll do whatever it takes to make him proud.

The way he drives in her dark mane, massages her, Hinata can only succumb to him and let herself melt against his strong torso. There, she feels so good that she wishes time stops. She wants to stay in his arms forever.

Against her hip, she feels something cold. She looks down when he gives it to her. A pair of scissors?

"Naruto-kun likes girls with short hair... With pink hair." His voice is smooth as he keeps touching her.

In the reflection, she meets his azure eyes. A childish look on his face, Naruto leans his head on Hinata's shoulder. His smile hasn't disappeared. Of course, he likes short, pink hair.

Scissors in hand, she doesn't take time to think about it. The first lock of hair falls, then the second, then the third. The bathroom sink is covered by dark filaments, cut poorly. Her hands shake, but Hinata doesn't stop. It's a massacre. Even their fall hasn't charm.

When she's done, he catches her face. His thumbs travel on her cheeks. His iris examine her.

"Mmh, it lacks colours here... I don't like it. I like green eyes. So, what are we going to do with yours now, Hinata?"

When Naruto steps back, she panics. She feels sick. She yells she'll pay for the operation of her eyes. She even promises.

She wants him to stay longer with her.

She wants to hold him back, but her hand catches void.

She wants to be with him.

But... She's alone.

Hinata meets her eyes in the miroir. She has difficulties breathing which prevent her from being lucid. Anger against herself grows again and again and again. Her fingers grip the scissors, drawing blood from her palm. A violent drive makes her throw them against the glass.

The mirror explodes loudly. Her reflection crumbles gradually as the pieces join her hair now on the floor. 

She wants to scream. 

She feels vulnerable.

Broken, she kneels, withdraws her head in between her arms.

Naruto's not here anymore...

***

"Konoha High School Principal asks to not give in to panic."

***

It's always busy here, Ichiraku is really popular. It's Naruto's rituel to come here after his boxing training. He likes to relax here. However, what she hasn't expected is Haruno Sakura's toxic presence. Of course Sasuke's here too.

They laugh spiritedly. And each time, Sakura dares put her hand on Naruto's forearm. How annoying it is for her.

Hinata tightens her hands around the menu that's shielding her. She hates her, deeply. But nothing can be compared to the hate she feels towards herself.

Why hasn't she that innocent look? Why doesn't she have green eyes? Why don't they shine like that? Why isn't she tall and athletic? Why isn't she more feminine? Why hasn't she got Naruto's attention anymore? Why is Sakura laughing with him?

Sakura must have felt her unpleasant waves towards her because she looks up from her bowl. There, she meets Hinata's piercing eyes. Because she's kind, she'll probably invite her to join them.

She's such a nice girl.

Her fake smile falls. Under Hinata's aggressive eyes, Sakura straightens up on her chair and looks at Sasuke. She watches her lean towards the two boys to say something she can't hear.

Surely, it's a rumor about her to get Naruto away from her.

She's likely to do so, that bitch!

Since the beginning, she pretends to only have eyes on Sasuke. Because he's the best. But, Hinata knows. She's not tricked by her doe eyes. She wants to have Naruto for herself. She wants to take him away from her and she-

"Hey!"

A loud voice catches the attention of some people in her direction while Hinata jolts.

Toneri...

That popular scholar is blocking her view, hiding Naruto from her field of vision. He really thinks he can do whatever he likes just because his name is on every students' lips. 

When he sends her his vile and seductive smile, Hinata immediately understands why he came.

"You're Hinata, right? You're alone?" he asks but doesn't wait for her answer to sit across her. "I almost didn't recognise you with your new hair. What is it? A mix of pink and blue? Oh let me guess, you wanted to dye your hair red? Anyway, the colour suits you well. Do you want to drink something? It's on me."

Not interested.

When she moves back, she succeeds at clearing her sight but notices with horreur that Naruto's not here anymore. The trio left. It's because of Sakura, she's sure of it.

Toneri tries a new approach, but Hinata ignores him. Despite that, he persists and brushes her hands. The sensation is disgusting. It feels like a sticky toad rubbed against her. It's disturbing.

He's such a drag!

"Tell me Hinata, I was wondering if maybe one day you want to hang out with me after school? Because let's be honest, you'll be better off without your friends. They're a bit... weird. And a beautiful lady like you shouldn't stay all by herself."

Still ignoring him, Hinata's eyes look around the restaurant. Unfortunately, there's much more people than before.

"Oi, are you listening to me?"

"Otsutsuki-san, I don't have time to talk to you, so get lost."

Without saying another word or anwsering his calls, she takes her belongings and stands up. She quickly gets out of the restaurant, looks right then left, but Naruto is nowhere to be found.

Once again, he walked away, leaving her in her sad world.

***

"More students are missing. The police have no leads."

***

The part of town where the most of the poor live is the south of Konoha. Added to the patched and wobbly houses, misery establishes itself on the gloomy houses' walls.

Old warehouses, once factories, are now the refuge for homeless people, drug dealers and drug junkies. Being high is the Holy Grail here. Cocaine, crack, heroin, LSD, provide a break from reality.

Here, orphanages are filled with children missing the love of a family. This problem is usually an opportunity for gang leaders who want to find the very best future star of the underworld.

What was once a psychiatric hospital is even rumoured now to be haunted by ex-patients, all dead in a fire during this notorious night of October 10th.

In other words, the south is the perfect place to celebrate Halloween.

But the forest defeats everything with its enchanted apparences. As beautiful as it is enchanting, its trees try to camouflage the city's ugliness...

...as well as dead bodies.

Hidden from the moonlight, two figures can be seen in the darkness of the night. A shovel that had been used to dig is now stuck into the ground. Cries are breaking the silence, but here, no one can hear them.

Kneeling in the mud she's been forced to dig, Sakura is paralised. She trembles, holding her arm covered with her own blood, her t-shirt and the ground getting soaked by the ruby liquid. 

This colour suits her well. Oh, yes, it makes her so weak, so umperfect, revealing the fake façade she shows off every day.

Sakura doesn't even dare to look before her, surely afraid. She'd rather deny what's happening to her right now. 

What's the point? After all, she can blame no one but herself.

She ignored the warnings she'd been given, clearly stepping over the line. It's time to give her the lesson she deserves.

Her stubbornness made her dig her own grave, so to speak.

"Lie down." a voice orders her. It lacks emotions. It's terrifying. It's indifferent to her pleading.

A bullet slides in the gun's chamber.

"Please..." Sakura keeps begging. Her gaze looked at the silhouette behind the hood, towering her. The hood shadows the last face she'll put her eyes on. Sakura turns, crawls, begs. "Please... Don't kill me..."

"Lie down Sakura."

The gun is aimed at her. Perhaps, she could've been spared. But panic clouds her mind.

"Na-"

Ouch, her final mistake.

The gunshot rings in the forest. All the while, a few birds take flight, disturbed by that daily sound again.

The one that annonces death.

***

"Is the kidnapper a high school student?" 

Thank you for reading!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.1K 173 32
This will be my collection of snippets that I've been working on for SS month 2021! There will be blank-period, Genin & more! Some will be 18+ due t...
2.9K 43 7
I participated in Naegiri week 2022 on Tumblr, and alongside making art, I wrote short stories. I decided to put those art and stories on my Wattpad...
133K 4.1K 101
[REQUESTS CLOSED] Drabbles of the NaruHina kind. A collection of unrelated short stories prompted by the wonderful and creative readers of tumblr...
17K 625 33
One-shots for the NaruHina fair on tumblr! Enjoy! https://www.tumblr.com/nh2022