Obsession // Taehyung Fanfict...

By MysticTalia

My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leavi... More

Chapter 1 - Marshmallow-break-up-Mochaccino
Chapter 2 - The missing EX
Chapter 3 - The Darkness beneath
Chapter 4 - Little monster
Chapter 5 - They boy I thought I knew
Chapter 6 - Lost
Chapter 7 - As dark as I am
Chapter 8 - Because you're mine
Chapter 9 - The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 10 - Tell Me To Stop
Chapter 11 - Tied Up
Chapter 12 - Surrender
Chapter 13 - Catch me when I fall
Chapter 14 - The Game
Chapter 15 - You can try
Chapter 16 - Same old new
Chapter 17 - Tears
Chapter 18 - As radiant as the sun
Chapter 19 - The dance
Chapter 20 - The boy who deserves love
Chapter 21- Family
Chapter 22 - All I'll ever need
Chapter 23 - Dark reflection
Chapter 24- My brother's girl
Chapter 25 - Blood and Family
Chapter 26- Forever starts now

Prologue

5.5K 102 6
By MysticTalia

Hey everyone! 

So, a little warning upfront: this is going to be a longer story and there is going to be some very dark themes, violence and yeah, the hot stuff. 

But, as you may know from my other's stories, I like to introduce my characters and their background stories a bit closer, but keep on reading and you won't be disappointed. 

Let's get it!! 

Taehyung POV

I kept to the dark as I trailed the guy in front of me. 
My black hoodie was drawn over my cap, hiding most of my face and in the darkness of the night, I was almost invisible, my steps almost inaudible. 

It had started raining about half an hour ago and my clothes were already soaked, but that was the least of my problems.

My oblivious target took a turn right into an even darker, narrower street, his steps unhurried and his focus only on the phone in his hand as he played some stupid game while holding an umbrella with the other.
He had almost reached his house. 

It was now or never. 

I knew I shouldn't be doing this. 
I had promised myself to be different this time- to be good, just this once.
For her!

But as always, that voice had yelled and screamed inside me, made it unbearable to sleep and find any rest. 
These past weeks had been torture, knowing this guy had touched her, had seen her beautiful body and got to hear her amazing laugh and spend time with her!

He had made her happy. And if  I were what I pretended to be- Y/N's best friend, I would have been happy for her. 

And yet only his name spoken form her lips send my blood boiling and made my fists itch, awakening that horrible person inside of me. 

And hearing her confession yesterday- that she was thinking about taking the next step with him has driven me to do this- again. 

I was a horrible person, I knew that. I was the worst kind of friend. 

It would have been best for Y/N to have never met me.
But she had and I could never let her go. Ever. 

She was mine! 

I fastened my pace. 
Lucky for me, this dumb piece of shit was  wearing headphones, so even when I was directly behind him, he didn't turn. Stupid Chung-Ho!

Adrenaline was pumping through my body and I felt alive for the first time since this fucker started dating MY Y/N. 

Using surprise as my leverage, I jumped forward and put him in a chokehold using one arm, while ripping out those earphones with my other. 

The umbrella fell abandoned to the floor.

I heard Chung-Ho's surprised intake of breath as he immediately tried to break free. 
He was strong- After all, he was the baseball team captain.
But I had something he didn't: an abusive parent and cruel older brothers. 

I strained my muscles and choked him harder, blocking his airways so he was gaping like a dumb fish on land, his hands helplessly ripping at my arm. 

I chuckled darkly, enjoying this way too much. 
If I needed any confirmation that I was a terrible person and could never be with someone as innocents as my Y/N, here it was. 

But not being able to be with her didn't stop me from doing this.

I angled my head closer, my breath hot against his ear. 
I knew he wouldn't recognize my voice, even though I talked to him a couple of times before- in very different circumstances. 

It was a voice filled with rage, hatred and dominance- barely more than a growl.
 "Listen, you worthless piece of shit, or I'm gonna fucking kill you." 

I relaxed my hand a little, allowing the boy to snap for air and he immediately croaked: "Who are you? What do you want?" 

I laughed again. Always the same fucking questions! 

"You don't need to know who I am. All you need to know, is that you will break up with Y/N."

I couldn't see his expression, but I felt his body jerk in surprise. 

"Y/N?? What does this have to do with her?" 

My irritation was growing. What was so hard to understand? When I say break up, it means break up!

Y/N really wasn't dating the brightest guys. 

"I said break up with her or you're gonna leave this place a bloody mess!" 

He was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. And just like all these other's, what he answered was not what I wanted to hear. 

"Look man, I don't know what you're problem is, but I'm not just going to up with my girlfr-" 

I didn't let him finish. 

That word! That fucking word. 

I turned him and hit him with all my strength. I had never been good at holding back. But it was simply  impossible when it was anything concerning  Y/N. 

I relished in the feeling of hearing his nose break- of feeling the hot blood spray on my chin and my clothes. I even enjoyed the pain in my knuckles as I punched him again and again. He tried to defend himself, but I knew from personal experience that it would be useless and only makes things worse. 
My rage was unstoppable. 

I kicked his leg away from under him and he stumbled to the floor with a cry of pain, hitting the wet floor with a splash.

For good measures, I kicked him while he was down and Chung-Ho let out another groan, twitching with pain. 

His wet clothes were sticking to his skin and the blood spraying from his nose was already turning the little puddles red. 

I bend down, grabbing a handful of his hair and pulled him on his knees. 

He screamed in pain, his face a mask of agony. 
I enjoyed the sound, but it was attracting too much attention, so I put another hand around his neck, making the sound die out as I squeezed. 

Maybe, one day I was actually going to kill one of them, but for now I had just enough control not to. 

I knew what I was doing was considered wrong and cruel and a violation of basic human rights, but I felt no guilt. 
These guys were taking something that belonged to me!

The only guilt I did feel was for Y/N. 
I know I was making her life painful. And I really had tried this time...

I snarled at Chung-Ho like a wild animal- I felt like one too, driven only by my instinct to defend that which is mine. 

"You will break up with Y/N! You don't deserve her! If you haven't ended things with her by tomorrow evening, I will come back." 

I knew threatening his life was probably enough.
These guys were cowards. 
They didn't understand how far one would go for true love. 
How far I would go!

But I needed to make sure, so I came even closer to his blood-stained face.
Chung-Ho saw the smile on my lips and tried backing away in fear but I held tight.

It was probably the only thing about my face that he could see. 

"I know where you live, Chung-Ho. I also know that sweet, little sister of yours. So innocent, with those big blue eyes. She's still in middle school, right? The one in the Jeong-Gu district? I would hate if something were to happen to her..." 

I wasn't actually thinking about hurting a little girl- even I had lines I wouldn't cross. But the fear and panic in Chung-Ho's eyes was exactly what I wanted.

I let go of his hair and he fell back, than crawled back in absolute horror, his face a mess. 

I stood over him for another second, the rain splattering to the floor harder than before, like even the sky was angry about what I had once again done. 

Kicking him one more time as I walked past Chung-Ho, I left him lying on the wet, dirty street, preparing to mend Y/N's broken heart tomorrow. 

                                                                               ******

Okay, maybe I really went a bit dark here,  but hey, it's just a story right? (*laughs nervously.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 79 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
331K 11.2K 26
Loving him was easy. Getting rid of him was hard. #everyoneneedshelp
26.7K 723 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...