โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
๐Ÿฅ€

F O R E V E R

940 27 5
By _MeanYoongiii_

Soonie wore the necklace on her neck like she never took it of, like not even a day passed. From today she decided to fix her life and not leave in fear to love, in fear to forgive.

She was going to fix it.

The plan of her changing everything started with a single text to Hong Jisoo.

Y/n:

Meet me in the amusement park we had our first date at 7... I have to say something last before you leave.

She wrote but never recieved a reply. Maybe because Joshua believed it was not her, or maybe he was doubting her. It could even be her brother who texted that trying to fix their relationship. He was just looking at the phone with a sorrowful glimpse.

"Why are you looking at your phone like that??" Mingyu asked him while adjourning from the bathroom. Joshua immediately brushed his phone against the desk right next to his bed. He  laid back onto his cushier.

"Soon-hee texted me..." He announced and Gyu smiled. "And what did she say?" He finally sat on his bed right across of him. "She wants to say something last before I leave..."

"Do you know what that means?" Gyu asked enthousiastically.

"That Minghao broke his promise?" He asked and Mingyu scoffed. How can they be friends he thought at the moment. "No idiot... She might want to forgive you... Get up... Get dressed" He tried to cheer him up but he was not going to move a muscle.

"I am not going Gyu..." He announced grabbing a book from his desk and opening it on a random page. "No! You can't do that..." Mingyu was clinging on his hand, trying to get him up. "Mingyu... It's probably not even her! She is not going to show up either..."

"What do you mean?"

"Her brother probably texted me that... It's obviosuly a trick... Soonie would never forgive me and she would be right not to..."

"You don't believe that and we both know it..." He announced and Joshua scoffed. "I said I am not going...." He lastly said and got up ready to enter the bathroom. Gyu grabbed him by the arm and titled him around.

"But deep down you wish Soon-hee texted you that... You want to go... I know it..."

"You know nothing then..." He pulled his hand away and fully opened the ajar door of the bathroom. "Make sure to not regret what decision you will make Shua... It will haunt you forever..." He said staring at his back. He slowly titled around to glare at his best friend. With a single nod he closed himself in the bathroom so he could take a p[eaceful bath.

It was hard for him... Really hard...

______________________________

Soon-hee spent her whole afternoon drawing something...

Not just something... She drew Jisoo once again... This time with more details and at the buttom of the canvas she wrote an 'I am sorry' in small letters.

(He drew this)

It was the first time she was so immersed on what she was drawing. Nothing could catch her attention, only him. When she was over she held the necklace on her neck. Questions were travelling inside her head.

Will he show up? Why is he not replying to her text? Is he mad? He should be... But still she wanted to confess her true feelings for once in her life. She wanted to be candid and honest. That was the solution even if he chooses to leave after that.

"I came home..." Jihoon declared as soon as he walked in staring at the girl sitting on her ordinary stool, drawing. "H-Hi..." She whispered and Jihoon approached her canvas with his one hand tenderely caressing her shoulder.

"Are you going to forgive him?" He asked reading the black ink. "I am going to meet him... At 7..." She whispered. "Really?" He was happy with her final desiciom. "Yeah... Oh and I also made up with Minghao... Thanks to your evil tricks..." She pinched him and he laughed.

"So you are not gonna set me on fire and the throw my ashes in the sea?"

"That's one of my future plans..." She announced getting up. "Thank you so much Jihoon..." She announced and the boy seized her for a hug. It waas a really sentimental moment for both of them, feeling loved.

"Go make yourself pretty... You look like you were crying the whole day..." He teased her.

"How can I not cry when I see your face 24/7" She fired back and entered the bathroom. He scoffed after seeing her disappearing. She is seriously something!

It took her 30 minutes to get ready. Staring at the watch on her head it was 6:45. "Oh my god I need to leave. "

"Thank god..." Jihoon whispered from the other bed. "What did you say?" Soonie asked and Jihoon cleared his thoat. "I said good luck..." He announced. The girl grabbed the canvas and her backpack. She bowed before exiting the house.

As soon as met the main hallway Minghao was standing in the middle like he was waiting for her. "Hey where are you going?" He asked but then spotted the canvas. "Don't tell me you-"He announced surprised. "I am telling you!" She continued walking down the stairs and Hao was following her like a lost puppy.

"You are going to forgive Joshua?" He almost clapped.

"Yes I am... now I have to go to the amusement park... I told him to meet me there..." She announced and was about to get out of the building.

"Omg that's perfec... Call me later to tell me the details..."

"Okay Hao Byeeee!' She said and started running. Minghao was awaiting at the gates for Joshua to show up to go to meet Soonie... But he... He was not coming? Did he left already? That made him feel suspicious.

__________________________

Soon-hee stood in the entrance of the amusement park with the canvas on her hands. Where is he? The place was full of families getting in and she was just standing in the entrace like a fool with a canvas in her embrace.

It was embarassing...

Joshua was not coming... And the worst fact was that she was sure he was not gonna show up. She was waiting for over 30 minutes only to restrain her tears from falling. "He is not going to come...." She whispered to herself.

She has been pushing back against pain for so long, avoiding friendships, romantic emotions, yet it returns in her weaker moments, devastating her mind. To keep repeating this pattern will only prolong it, keep the pain underneath when in truth it must rise.

But in the thought that Joshua was gonna leave tomorrow... That thing was bringing the pain back crashing onto her like a wrecking ball.

He is not going to come...

The girl titled around ready to leave. A hot tear was about to get released from her eyes and slip down her cheek. She didn't know for how long she is gonna keep it inside.

"Where are you going Lola? You invited me here and now you are gonna leave?" She heard that familiar voice, as shivers travelled around her spine. Quickly she turned around only to be face to face with... Jisoo?

"Y-You came?" She asked perplexed. "Well... You wanted to tell me something before I leave... Here I am..." He said like he already knew something. His eyes fell on the canvas of his face. "Is that a goodbye gift?" He kept on messing with her. She slowly looked at the canvas and gulped.

"K-Kinda..." She stuttered.

"So sweet Thanks... I always wanted.... w-whatever that is..." He continued playing with her although she didn't know it yet. Grabbing it and placing it between his hand and waist he was still awaiting for an answer.

"So...? I guess you wanted to say that I should have a good trip... Right?" He asked trying to restrain his laughter. "N-no?" She almost gulped audibly this time.

"No? Then? Oh let me guess? That it's better not to talk anymore after our last goodbye?" He asked and the girl descreetly took a step back. What is he doing? "Not that either..." She scratched the back of her head.

"Then are you going to speak?" He smiled and the girl looked at the canvas on his hand. "I wanted to genuinely apologize..." She said and bowed. The boy played cool like he is talking with Mingyu.

"Oh That was all? Don't even mention it! Do you want me for something else because I have to make my suitcase... I am leaving tomorrow..." He reminded her as he was about to leave. He turned his back at her making his way out of there. Soon-hee knew it was her last chnce. She was going to seize it before she loses it.

"Joshua wait..." He titled around as soon as he heard her mellow voice. Her eyes were so soft he was trying not to show he is literally melting for her.

"I love you..." She declared, loudly enough to be heard by strangers. She ignored everyone, but not Hong Jisoo's eyes that were captured by her at the moment. He was speechless staring at the beautiful gitl.

"I love you so much... You are my first love Jisoo... I don't wanna lose you... I will regret it for the rest of my life..." She started trailling down as Joshua took a step closer. "Soon-hee..." He was about to retort something but the girl had something else to say.

"I am not done...." She corrected him.

"I am sorry..." He whispered awaiting for what she had to say.

"Joshua I love you so much that I m willing to forgive everything... I am not afraid to love anymore... The only thing I am afraid of is you disdappearing from my life. Please... Help me... I don't want to lose you..."

"Soonie..."

"I said Iam not done..." She said while her tears finally streamed down on her face like two waterfalls.

"Joshua I want you to be my last love... Not just the first one... Even If you are gonna leave I will always hold onto you... It's the first time I feel like that and I am sure you are the only man I will say these words two... I love you I love you... Please consider my love..." She whispered the last sentence and Joshua scoffed.

"Aren't you gonna shut up?" He asked and the girl was dumbfounded.

"W-What?" She asked and Joshua did not even gave her a clear answer. He just dashed towards her, seizing her from the arm and brushing his lips against hers.

His eyes closed like he was living the time of his life. Soon-hee was surprised at first feeling Joshua's lips on her. What does that mean? But when Joshua placed his hand onto her cheek she found comfort to give in and kiss him back.

His taste was still the same, as she was longing for it for the past few days. is touch could still electrify her body and create butteflies in her stomach. "You are such a fool..." He mumbled without stopping the way more passionate kiss now.

"How can you assume I will just consider your love..." He continued mumblling, opening his mouth along with Soon-hee his tongue travelled inside her mouth. The kiss lasted for some more seconds but it felt like just one for them. They had the need for each other but they could not fullfill it at the moment. The place was crowded.

"W-what does that mean?" She asked perplexed and the man smiled caressing her porcelain cheek. "That I wanna be your last love... If you let me..." He tenderly answered staring at her doe eyes. The girl nodded with a smile plastered on her face.

"Soonie..."

"Mmhm..."

"Promise me This is forever..." He said and a flame set off in her heart. She already knew the answer everytime she was staring in his eyes.

"I Promise Jisoo..."

"I love you"

"I love you too..."

------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
940 48 21
minghao x jun seventeen Enemies to lovers ๐Ÿ’‹
5.7K 238 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots
9K 141 11
- forced marriage type of melodrama -seventeen //Joshua hong