Spunset: Spider-Man Male Read...

By EliTheTechnique

Get ready to be taken for... THE ULTIMATE SPIN! Y/N L/N is bitten by a radioactive spider when his family mov... More

Reader's Bio
Chapter 1 - Things Change
Chapter 2 - The Spider Bite
Chapter 3 - New Kid In Town Pt.1
Chapter 5 - New Powers, New Me
Chapter 6 - So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?
Chapter 7 - Spider-Man The Wrestler
Chapter 8 - A Mysterious Night In Canterlot City
Chapter 9 - Welcome To CHS
Chapter 10 - Meeting The Squad
Chapter 11 - Choices And Consequences
Chapter 12 - The Dazzlings Stir Up Some Trouble
Chapter 13 - The Princess Returns
Chapter 14 - The Sleepover/New Suit, Same Old Y/N
Chapter 15 - A Friendship Long Lost
Chapter 16 - The Battle Of The Bands Begins
Chapter 17 - The Main Event
Chapter 18 - Absolution
Chapter 19 - Happiness Is The Smell Of A New Car
Chapter 20 - All's Fair In Love, Cupcakes, And...Gaming?
Chapter 21 - Prepping For The Friendship Games
Chapter 22 - The Shadowbolts Arrive
Chapter 23 - It's The Friendship Games!
Chapter 24 - The Epic Finale
Chapter 25 - After The Games...
Chapter 26 - I.S.A.A.C. The Spider-Bot
Chapter 27 - Silk And Spidey
Chapter 28 - Vultures And Dates Don't Mix
Chapter 29 - Welcome To Camp Everfree
Chapter 30 - Let The Good Times Roll
Chapter 31 - The Rainbooms Get Magical Powers
Chapter 32 - Make The Magic A Part Of You
Chapter 33 - The Truth Of Gaea Everfree
Chapter 34 - The Battle For Camp Everfree
Chapter 35 - Who You Are Meant To Be
Chapter 36 - Pipelines, Protests, And Pessimists
Chapter 37 - Taco Tues-DAYYY!
Chapter 38 - A Blizzard In Summer?!
Chapter 39 - Movie Magic
Chapter 40 - Mirror Magic Pt. 1
Chapter 41 - Mirror Magic Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Beach Dayz
Chapter 43 - Kraven's Not-So-Amazing Hunt
Chapter 44 - Sweet Dreams...
Chapter 45 - The Vulture Strikes
Chapter 46 - 12 Days 'Til Christmas
Chapter 47 - Chillin' With The CMCs
Chapter 48 - Operation: Help Santa Claus?!
Chapter 49 - A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Chapter 50 - Saturday Night Primetime
Chapter 51 - Dazzling Snow with A Chance Of Miles
Chapter 52 - Mr. Stultify/Sinister Schemes
Chapter 53 - Chinatown Chase & A Crazy Day
Chapter 54 - The Final Swing
Author's Note
2nd Author's Note/Blooper, Extra, and Alternate Scenes
Quick A/N *Must Read*: Spunset 2 News

Chapter 4 - New Kid In Town Pt. 2

4.7K 73 61
By EliTheTechnique

You walked inside of The Canterlot Mall and look around as you admire the interior design of the mall.

Y/N: "This mall is incredible... but, I need some food."

The Canterlot Mall was a two-story shopping mall with multiple stores and kiosks. This includes the smoothie kiosk, a fabrics store, a sunglasses kiosk, a food court, and a movie theater called Flixiplex Cinemas. A large water fountain is in the center of the first floor and there are television monitors throughout the complex.

Y/N grabbed a burger, fries, and a large drink with a pretzel.

You were looking for a place to sit when he saw a girl with red and yellow streaked hair sitting alone with a soda in her hand.

Y/N: "Woahhh...that girl is gorgeous. But she also looks lonely. Maybe she'll let me sit with her."

One week earlier

After Sunset Shimmer had reformed from her previously evil ways, she strived to show everyone she had bullied that she was a changed person. Her only friends, after Princess Twilight Sparkle left, were Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy.

Flash Sentry, her ex-boyfriend, was a bit more friendly but things were obviously still awkward between them after the whole 'Sunset Demon' situation.

While Sunset Shimmer was desperately trying to put the past behind her, it was only a matter of whether anyone besides her friends would do the same.

Present Time

Y/N: "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?"

Sunset Shimmer looked up at Y/N flashing his radiant smile and blushed.

Sunset Shimmer: "You... want to sit with me?" 'Oh my gosh, he is so hot.'

Y/N: "Well, yeah. You looked lonely and I just thought I should sit here with you."

Sunset Shimmer turned away from Y/N to hide her blush and shook it away.

Sunset Shimmer: "My name is Sunset Shimmer. What's your name?"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. My family and I just moved here today from Manhattan."

Sunset Shimmer: "Manhattan, huh? Must have been a long flight."

Y/N: "It was but, since everyone here in Canterlot is so nice, I think it was worth it."

He then started eating his burger and drank half of his drink before continuing.

Y/N: "I'm starting school at Canterlot High on Monday. Do you go there?"

Sunset Shimmer: "You're gonna go to CHS? That's-nice..."

Y/N: "What's wrong Sunset? Is it a bad high school?"

Sunset Shimmer: "No! Canterlot High's incredible. It's the only place I've made friends."

Y/N: "Really? I thought beautiful girls always had huge squads." You complimented before sipping his drink.

Sunset Shimmer: 'Y/N thinks I'm beautiful? Y/N thinks I'm beautiful! Eeeee!!!'

Sunset looked at her drink and sighed unhappily.

Sunset Shimmer: "The thing is Y/N, I have a dark past. At Canterlot High."

Y/N: "Really? How dark?"

Sunset Shimmer: "You see, my parents...they used me for attention. They always pressured me and pressured me to ask someone important to give me something I wasn't ready for. I was so caught in trying to please my parents that I decided to only listen to my inner demon. I ran away from home and ended up here in Canterlot. I manipulated friendships, bullied others to get my own way, and carried hatred and anger in my heart. And I was all alone. When my new friends challenged me, I realized how cruel I had been and how little I knew about friendship. I'm trying to become a better person but, everyone else still thinks I'm the same old me."

You sat and thought about what Sunset Shimmer had said and looked into her eyes with compassion. You then did something that caught her by surprise...you hugged her.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that Sunset, but if it makes you feel better, I believe you've changed for the better."

Sunset Shimmer looked back into your eyes on the brink of tears. "Really?"

Y/N: "Really."

Sunset Shimmer: "So Y/N, do you want to be friends?"

Y/N: "Thought you'd never ask, m'lady."

Sunset laughed at your joke as the two of you grabbed your cups.

Y/N: "Cheers?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Cheers." She took a bite and watched you eat the whole half into two quick bites. 'Y/N is so compassionate, kind, understanding, and handsome. Ever since we've met it feels like there are a hundred butterflies in my stomach. Is-is this...true love?'

Author's Note: Y/N and Sunset Shimmer have finally met! But plenty lies ahead for you two. In the next chapter, you'll discover your superpowers...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
75.8K 904 7
𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐧 in which a young girl finds love in tragedy (editing)(rewriting)previously 'silver' 𝐭𝐰𝐒π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 / ofc Mostly AU euphor...
62.9K 669 14
You have been friends with star butterfly and marco Diaz for over a year now marco has been dating Jackie but you feel really close to star will star...
141K 1.7K 13
.q*゚+.*.q requests | open | +..q*゚+ Ahhh I recently just finished watching camp camp so I decided I'd write some oneshots ✨ I just fell in love with...