𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠...

By itz_beauty

❝ i am your offense ❞ ❝ i am your defense ❞ ❝ together, we fight ❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ Y/n, the younger siste... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚄𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙶𝟺 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎?
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

585 27 32
By itz_beauty

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Who's there?!" a man shouted, sitting up from the couch.

"What do you want?" he growled, jumping in front of me. His large and tall figure towered over my small frame.

"It's me, Y/n. You told me to meet you up here." I showed the screen of my phone that displayed a little reminder.

"Huh? Oh, hey. It's you, Little Missy. You're the little girl who healed my wounds yesterday." Garou relaxed.

"I did? I guess I did. Plus, stop calling me 'Little Missy' and 'little girl'. I'm older than you now." I reminded.

"Oh, yeah, you're 19 now. That reminds me, I have a little surprise for you." he said, walking over somewhere and grabbing something.

He held up a little plate with a mini cake on top of it. There was also a single candle.

"I didn't have enough money to buy you a real cake so I just went with whatever. Consider it as a 'thank you' gift." he said, lighting the candle.

"Garou...you didn't have to." I smiled at the cake.

"Well, I wanted to." he replied.

"Go ahead, make a wish or whatever you do during birthdays." he ushered. A wish, huh?

I closed my eyes and wished for something. After I was done, I opened my eyes and blew the candle.

"My wish is to be with the people I love forever."

"What'd you wish for?" Garou inquired, cutting the cake and placing it on another plate.

"If I tell you my wish, then it won't come true." I refused to tell him my wish. He handed the plate with a slice of cake to me.

"You seriously believe in those kinds of stuff, Little Missy?" he scoffed, sitting down on the couch.

"Well, yeah!" I exclaimed, sitting down next to him.

"You aren't gonna eat some?" I asked, realizing that he wasn't eating the cake that he bought for me.

"Nah, I'm not a fan of sweets." he replied.

"Oh, how's your fever doing? Your wounds seem to be better." I commented, taking a bite of the cake.

"I feel better than yesterday, that's for sure." he answered, watching as I placed my palm on top of his forehead.

It seems like his fever is going down. At this rate, he might not be able to move much for the next couple of days.

I guess I'll just visit him before and after school to check up on his fever. I'll keep visiting until his fever gets better.

"It might take a few days until your fever completely disappears." I informed, retracting my hand back.

"This fever really loves me, huh?" he laughed before clutching his stomach with both of his hands.

"Laughing makes my wounds hurt." he recalled. I looked at him in worry.

"Oh yeah, I have something else I want to give you. Consider it as your birthday gift." he was about to grab something from his pocket until he paused.

He swiftly stood up and made his way to the door. He slid it slightly to the side and peeked through the tiny gap.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"We're surrounded. Hey, Little Missy, do you know those creeps out there?" he questioned me.

I peeked through the tiny gap and saw at least 8 heroes standing outside, they seemed ready to fight.

"Right out front, there are four; Death Gatling, Stinger, Wildhorn, and Smileman." I mentioned.

"There are two at the back; Megane and Chain Toad. And one to each side; Blam-Blam and Shooter. There are 8 in total." I informed.

I then began to ramble on about things that I found cool about them, like their ultimate move and their fighting style.

I've seen them a lot on the news, so I can already recognize them after looking at their faces.

"Get out here, Hero Hunter. I'm sure you know we're here!" a man yelled from outside, that must be Death Gatling.

He used his machine gun or something and shot the shack that we were in.

"Hey Little Missy, hide under the table and cover your ears. Don't stop hiding until I come back." he instructed.

"Oh, uhm...okay?" I followed his instructions and hid under the table he told me to hide in.

He gave me the signal to cover my ears and I followed his signal, but then one thing bothered me.

"Garou, when will you come back?" I inquired.

"I'll come back in 15 minutes. Just stay put and don't move." he ordered before leaving the shack.

I covered my ears and shut my eyes as well. I just imagined some random things in my head to keep me entertained.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It's been 20 minutes so far and there's a bunch of noise outside. What's he doing out there?

I'm sorry, Garou, but you're taking longer than you promised.

I uncovered my ears and heard a lot of yelling outside. People are fighting outside of this shack.

"This is the end, Garou the Monster!!" that's Death Gatling's voice. Garou the Monster?

"Little Missy's inside of the shack. If you shoot from there, she'll be caught in the crossfire." I heard Garou say.

"Of all the things you could possibly say...as if I'd believe a cheap lie like that!" he yelled back.

I approached the door that Garou used to leave this shack. This is the same sliding door that I used when I came over to visit him.

"Watch carefully. Witness the moment the monster is victorious!" Garou yelled.

Gunshots. Gunshots everywhere. I hate that sound. It never failed to terrify me.

I covered my ears and shut my eyes as I crouched down. I whimpered as I heard multiple gunshots.

After the gunshots had stopped, I fluttered my eyes open and looked around the shack. Everything's gone except the place I'm standing on.

"G-Garou..." I mumbled, staring at the place where we first met.

I opened the door of the rusty, old warehouse and exited the shack. My eyes stared at the eight heroes that were collapsed on the ground.

Death Gatling, Stinger, Smileman, Chain Toad, Shooter, Blam-Blam, Megane, and Wildhorn are collapsed on the ground and were covered in blood.

"Garou...are you okay?" I asked, staring at the poisonous arrows stuck inside of his back.

"Why aren't you running away? Shouldn't you be terrified of me? I hunted your fellow heroes." he turned around to face me.

"I-I...Garou!" I yelled out as his body collapsed on the ground. He began to throw a coughing fit.

"W-Water." he coughed out.

"Of course! Give me a second." I told him, running back to the shack to get the extra water bottle that I keep inside of my bag.

Genos always adds an extra bottle of water inside, to make sure that I stay hydrated at all times.

"Which pocket did he put it in?" I mumbled to myself, scavenging my school bag.

My hands met with something that felt like plastic. I took it out and it was the water bottle.

There seems to be a lot of noise outside. It sounded like a bunch of explosions. I'm sure he defeated all of the heroes, why is there still noise?

Actually, why am I helping Garou out? He's a villain, right? He's a self-proclaimed monster.

I remember now...Genos warned me about the 'Hero Hunter'. He said to arrive home early and to call him every time I get the chance.

But still, even though I know that Garou is a monster...why am I still on his side?

Actually, why didn't he hunt me as he did with the other heroes? He had the chance to do so yesterday and earlier this morning.

He could've hunted me when he offered to walk me back to my home! But why didn't he?

I sighed and shook my head to somehow get rid of the thoughts that I didn't want lingering in my mind.

Standing up with the water bottle in hand, I rushed out of the shack that had now disappeared.

Genos warned me about Garou the self-proclaimed monster and yet...here I am.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"I'm going to go to school now." I announced, putting on my school shoes. I heard some shuffling from behind me.

"Take care!" Onii-chan yelled from the bathroom.

"Y/n-sama, before you go, I would like to warn you about someone." Genos informed, standing in front of me.

"Go ahead." I told him, leaning against the wall.

"There seems to be a man who claims himself to be a monster. He is Bang's former student, Garou. Please be careful." he told me.

"Oh, I'll try to watch out." I replied.

"Also, may I please borrow your phone for a while? I'll make it quick." Genos requested.

"Uhm...sure." I hesitantly gave him my phone after I had unlocked it. He tapped on it a couple of times before returning it to me.

"What did you do with it?" I questioned, placing the handles of the bag around my shoulder.

"That I cannot tell you." his face heated up as he stared at the ground.

"Uh...okay. I'll get going now, see you later!" I waved at him before exiting the small apartment we live in.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

I sighed, coming out of the shack with the water bottle. I completely forgot I had to give the water bottle to Garou.

I ran outside and looked around. I couldn't find Garou anywhere. Where did he go?

I walked around the area with the water bottle in hand. After a few seconds of walking around, I found him tied up on a tree.

In front of the big tree was someone familiar-looking. That blond hair and robotic arms reminded me of someone very well.

"Garou!" I exclaimed, standing in between the two of them.

"Y/n!" Genos's eyes widened when he saw me.

"Little Missy?" Garou mumbled.

"I'm sorry for coming late. I kind of forgot that I needed to give you some water." I said to the man who was younger than me.

"Genos, please don't hurt him..." I pleaded, activating my shield.

"How dare you...you've even manipulated my Y/n into your foolish game. I'm going to eliminate you." Genos glared at Garou.

What do I do?! I want to be with Genos, but I don't want Garou to get hurt either.

Gosh! This feels like those types of love triangle tropes you'd find in some random shoujo manga!

"I knew something was off. The radar, that I had installed in Y/n's phone, indicated that she has been staying here for a long time. To think you would brainwash her like this...you scum." Genos clenched his fist.

Excuse me? Radar?

"N-No! That's not it, Genos...I-I..." my voice trailed off. I didn't know what to say. Actually, what is there to say?

In a flash, the tree behind suddenly came tumbling towards me. I activated my shield once more but it didn't work.

I suddenly felt arms wrapped around my waist. Garou carried me and placed me down somewhere that was safe. And yes, it rhymes.

"I'm sorry for not telling you anything." Garou whispered into my ear.

"Wh-What?" I stammered.

"Forgive me, Little Missy." he mumbled.

"Y/n! You bastard!" Genos yelled before everything turned black. I felt my body hit something hard and I couldn't see anything anymore.

The world slowly grew further and further away from me the more I shut my eyes.

𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Tatsu was the popular kid in class.

"Wait, what's going on?"

"Garou's going crazy."

"We were just playing, but then Garou suddenly got mad."

"We were playing heroes, and Garou got super mad at Tatsu."

"What the heck? What's his problem?"

"Poor Tatsu!"

"I can't take it anymore! Fight me, Tatsu!" I pointed an accusing finger at the popular kid in class.

"Huh? What the heck are you talking about?" Tatsu raised a brow at me.

"I don't want to play the monster anymore! If I win, promise me that you won't mess with me anymore!" I shouted.

It's not like I didn't like playing the monster. DidnI just not like Tatsu playing the hero?

No, that wasn't the problem. I just learned how unbelievably unfair things were while we were playing heroes.

Playing heroes is just supposed to be kids reenacting what they see on a kid's show. It's make-believe.

It shouldn't matter who plays the role. Tatsu was the most popular kid in class. On the other hand, I was a loner who basically kept to himself.

The one to play the hero is decided when everyone agrees on who it should be. Of course, I'd never get that chance.

This should be obvious, but there's no scenario where the monster actually wins. I would always lose.

"Guys, hold on to Garou for me." Tatsu smirked. Everyone then held onto my arms to make sure I couldn't move.

The system in which the popular kid everyone loves beats the crap out of the weak, loner kid who's hated by everyone.

"That's not fair! Let me go! I want to fight Tatsu fair and square!" I yelled, trying to release myself from their grip.

In the end, they were just going to kill me based on popular opinion. It's unfair. It's unforgivable.

It makes me furious! I just want to teach them all a lesson! I just wanted to make them feel a blow from the weak.

"Hey! What are you kids doing to this boy?!" a girl yelled as she stomped inside of the classroom.

Y/n, our upperclassmen. She's well-known around the school for being the cutest girl. Tatsu liked her.

"Y/n-senpai! It's not what it looks like! Look, we're beating up this monster because he said he wanted to be a monster." Tatsu stammered.

"If you're going to fight someone, then fight them fair and square. If you plan to use your popularity to hurt someone..." she paused, pushing the kids that were holding onto me.

"Then you're nothing but cowards!" she yelled, forming some kind of f/c shield around me and her.

"He is weak if he takes advantage of a person's suffering. All of you are the weak ones!" she accused.

"Attack all you want. My shield isn't gonna break." she cockily declared.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Y/n. That f/c shield from earlier. So it was you this whole time...

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 44 10
One regular, ordinary day, Genos and Saitama are transported to a fantasy world and need to regroup fast in order to find out how to get back home de...
84.6K 2.5K 27
Wade is a young Esper Boy that the Hero Association has in its sights. They don't let him out of their sights trying to figure out how to make him jo...
5K 176 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...
1.8K 64 14
Oh boy, let's see how far this storyline can go. Aiya (you) are an unknown person that came out of nowhere. You have a strong amount of "normal" powe...