Spunset: Spider-Man Male Read...

By EliTheTechnique

Get ready to be taken for... THE ULTIMATE SPIN! Y/N L/N is bitten by a radioactive spider when his family mov... More

Reader's Bio
Chapter 2 - The Spider Bite
Chapter 3 - New Kid In Town Pt.1
Chapter 4 - New Kid In Town Pt. 2
Chapter 5 - New Powers, New Me
Chapter 6 - So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?
Chapter 7 - Spider-Man The Wrestler
Chapter 8 - A Mysterious Night In Canterlot City
Chapter 9 - Welcome To CHS
Chapter 10 - Meeting The Squad
Chapter 11 - Choices And Consequences
Chapter 12 - The Dazzlings Stir Up Some Trouble
Chapter 13 - The Princess Returns
Chapter 14 - The Sleepover/New Suit, Same Old Y/N
Chapter 15 - A Friendship Long Lost
Chapter 16 - The Battle Of The Bands Begins
Chapter 17 - The Main Event
Chapter 18 - Absolution
Chapter 19 - Happiness Is The Smell Of A New Car
Chapter 20 - All's Fair In Love, Cupcakes, And...Gaming?
Chapter 21 - Prepping For The Friendship Games
Chapter 22 - The Shadowbolts Arrive
Chapter 23 - It's The Friendship Games!
Chapter 24 - The Epic Finale
Chapter 25 - After The Games...
Chapter 26 - I.S.A.A.C. The Spider-Bot
Chapter 27 - Silk And Spidey
Chapter 28 - Vultures And Dates Don't Mix
Chapter 29 - Welcome To Camp Everfree
Chapter 30 - Let The Good Times Roll
Chapter 31 - The Rainbooms Get Magical Powers
Chapter 32 - Make The Magic A Part Of You
Chapter 33 - The Truth Of Gaea Everfree
Chapter 34 - The Battle For Camp Everfree
Chapter 35 - Who You Are Meant To Be
Chapter 36 - Pipelines, Protests, And Pessimists
Chapter 37 - Taco Tues-DAYYY!
Chapter 38 - A Blizzard In Summer?!
Chapter 39 - Movie Magic
Chapter 40 - Mirror Magic Pt. 1
Chapter 41 - Mirror Magic Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Beach Dayz
Chapter 43 - Kraven's Not-So-Amazing Hunt
Chapter 44 - Sweet Dreams...
Chapter 45 - The Vulture Strikes
Chapter 46 - 12 Days 'Til Christmas
Chapter 47 - Chillin' With The CMCs
Chapter 48 - Operation: Help Santa Claus?!
Chapter 49 - A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Chapter 50 - Saturday Night Primetime
Chapter 51 - Dazzling Snow with A Chance Of Miles
Chapter 52 - Mr. Stultify/Sinister Schemes
Chapter 53 - Chinatown Chase & A Crazy Day
Chapter 54 - The Final Swing
Author's Note
2nd Author's Note/Blooper, Extra, and Alternate Scenes
Quick A/N *Must Read*: Spunset 2 News

Chapter 1 - Things Change

7K 99 28
By EliTheTechnique

Manhattan, the most densely populated borough of New York City and the heart of "The Big Apple".

For 17 years of your life, you have navigated the concrete jungle of New York and had lived your best life. Your Mom (M/N) and Dad (D/N) were both working parents who loved their jobs. You have attended Horizon High for the last two years and made some great friends. You had even met the greatest superhero of New York several times: Ghost Spider.

However, that was all going to change. You had finished packing your stuff at your family's apartment and you were catching a flight in the next 24 hours. Your dad had gotten transferred to his tech company's new location in someplace called Canterlot.

You walked into Horizon High and saw Peter Parker (A/N: Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 version) and Miles Morales discussing the latest project for Olivia Foster's class.

Peter's regular attire consists a gray-and-yellow shirt under a dark grey hoodie. He also wears blue jeans, black socks, and grey shoes. Before he was 15 years old, Peter wore glasses until he got futuristic contacts.

Peter Parker: "What's up Y/N? Can't believe this is your last day at Horizon High."

Y/N: "Hey Pete. Miles. Have you two started the project for Foster's class yet?"

Miles has on a black-and-red hoodie with a light gray shirt underneath. He has on gray pants, white socks with two red stripes each, and has on his classic Air Jordan Ones on.

Miles Morales: "Not yet Y/N, You're lucky you don't have to do it. But, I did capture this awesome video of Ghost-Spider taking on Electro and Sandgirl! Check this out!

Miles showed Peter and Y/N his phone and they watched Ghost Spider dodge a hammer of hardened sand and a blast of electricity effortlessly. She then tipped over a water tower that knocked out Electro. But Electro's last bursts of electricity shocked Sandgirl and turned part of her body into glass.

Peter and Y/N: "Woahhh..."

???: "Even on Y/N's last day you guys are still busy fanboying over Ghost- Spider instead of being productive?"

Anya Corazon (A/N: Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 version) walked up to you three and crossed her arms.

She's Latina (half Puerto Rican; half Mexican) teenage girl with brown hair and hazel eyes. with brown hair and brown eyes.

Her usual attire consists of a blue shirt with a light blue star on the chest and a blue stripe on her right arm with a grey bracelet, pale green pants, and shoe

Y/N: "Why if it isn't Miss Corazon herself? Have you come to collect your assignments for the last day?" You joked.

Anya Corazon: "Haha, very funny, Y/N. I definitely won't be missing your humor when you move."

Y/N: "Ouch! You didn't have to do me like that Anya."

???: "On the other hand, I've always appreciated Y/N's corniness for what it is. I'm almost sad to see him go."

Gwen Stacy (A/N: Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 version) interrupted with a smile as Anya raised her eyebrow skeptically.

Gwen was wearing a pink vest with a light blue shirt underneath. Her hair is in a bun.

Y/N: "Now I'm corny too? Dang."

Peter: "Well I'm the true king of humor, I can out-quip anyone."

Miles: "That's why you're just Peter and not a superhero like Ghost Spider."

Everyone laughed heartily before you spoke to everyone.

Y/N: "Thanks for being here for me you guys. I just can't believe after 17 years of living here and 4 years of being friends with you guys I'm *sigh* leaving New York..."

Miles: "I wish you didn't have to go. There are still so many parties or hangouts we could have had. But friends are supposed to be there for you Y/N, even though saying goodbyes are hard."

Peter: "Miles is right. You've been my best friend since I was 10 years old Y/N, and you helped us all become better people. I'll always have your back."

Anya: "I'll admit, you've grown on me the last few years Y/N. Plus, you're not as much of a slacker as Peter." She said at the end with a smirk.

Peter: "Hey!"

Anya: "You know I hate admitting when I'm wrong but, you have corrected me on a lot of things so, thanks to you Y/N."

Gwen: "You have been a kind, loyal, dependable, and honest friend to all of us. I can't thank you enough for always being there for us. You may not think about it often but to us, you're a superhero."

Y/N: "Wow. I never thought about how much of a difference I've made in your guys' lives. But, you all have made me a better Y/N too."

You pulled everyone onto a group hug that lasted a minute before Gwen cleared her throat.

Gwen: "You have all of our numbers Y/N, so you can call, text, or video chat."

Miles: "Yeah! Send plenty of pictures and don't leave us on read."

Peter: "Once you account for the time zones, call between-OW!"

Anya punched Peter in the shoulder before he continued.

Peter: "You can call anytime you need, just not during class though."

Y/N: "Obviously, Pete. Now, after school, let's go eat out. Dinner's on me!"

Peter, Gwen, Miles, and Anya cheered before heading to class.

Gwen lagged behind the rest of the gr facepalmed.

Gwen: 'Why haven't I told Y/N that I'm Ghost Spider yet?! Ugh! Why do I always feel so nervous around him?! Maybe I can just text him about it.' She thought.

Author's Note: In the next chapter, an experimental spider bites you as you say your final goodbyes...

*Ghost-Spider drawing by JeeHyung Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 8
You are the newest addition to the wild kratts team you are an Australian zoo keeper working with Steve Erwin; the wild kratts, Martin and Chris sele...
18K 231 8
It's been a year since (Y/N) Wayne has become the Batman.This time,a killer is on the loose,killing innocents and taking their faces.Will (Y/N) be ab...
147K 1.8K 11
Loona is a 18 year old teenage werewolf on the underground, working with some of her partners, Blitz, Moxie and Millie...until someone came for a lit...
15.5K 413 9
Fasttalk no Jutsu! iseethereisnotmuchbookaboutmalereaderxkanae...sowhynotmakeone? if you can read that, have a cookie ヾ(^-^)ノ🍪 Anyways, story des...