Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)

346 8 0
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Everything was crossed. Finally, Reagan had a date with the boy she had been drooling over for years. However, Danny wasn't the only name swimming around in her head as she brushed down her skirt.

***

8:30pm

"Hey babe, what do you think about this colour of nail polish on me?"

Maddison asked, throwing her hands in Simon's face. Her long nails slightly scrapping his cheek. He didn't bother looking before answering her question.

"Yea, there fine"

He huffed, his mind elsewhere.

The pair were currently sat outside a cute little cafe that was placed right outside the school. Maddison had spent the past 20 minutes they were sat there, flicking through a magazine, looking for things to wear at Prom. Whenever Simon's opinion was asked, he'd just smile and nod.

2 weeks ago, his thoughts would be focused on Football, his friends and Maddison. However, things were now different. Now, his mind was now corrupted with one name and one name only.

Reagan.

"Okay, what about this dress?"

Maddison questioned, shoving the magazine back in his face. He pushed it away, nodding his head as he stared at his shoes.

"Simon, you're not even listening"

Maddison rolled her eyes. She slammed the magazine back on the table, finally catching Simon's attention.

"I am, I am"

She continued to huff and roll her eyes, slowly pissing Simon off. She sat back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why have you been so distracted lately? This is the first time we've been out together in weeks, and we haven't even slept together in ages. And you normally don't go 2 days without sex"

Simon looked up at the girl. The thought of sleeping with her, didn't really sound appealing at the moment. Despite the fact that she hadn't changed since the last time they had gone to bed together.

"Look, I'm just not in the mood right now. Not everything is about sex anyway"

Simon rolled his eyes. He slumped his arms on the table, but went to grab his phone when it vibrated in his pockets.

Reagan👗: I need to talk you, date really didn't go to plan.

Simon had been nothing but moody since he'd woken up. He was aware that Reagan had her date tonight, and that was the last thing he wanted to think about.

He was ashamed to say that he was a little happy when she mentioned that it didn't go well, but he also knew how much she liked him, so that part of him felt bad for her. How it went wrong he didn't know, but he desperately wanted to find out.

Simon⚽️: I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll text you when I'm free.

"Who are you texting? This is supposed to be our time"

She exclaimed frustratedly. Now he was pissed.
He just wanted to talk to Reagan. He couldn't be arsed to listen to her whining anymore. So instead, he got to his feet, slammed his money on the table and walk out of the cafe, Ignoring Maddison's cry for him to come back.

As he strolled down the many streets leading to his house, he strung up a few reasons why Reagan's date with Danny could've gone wrong.

A few hours before

Reagan wore the same outfit her mother bought her, thinking it was cute and casual enough for a 'date'

Smiling at herself feeling fairly confident with the way she looks, she headed out.

"We're you heading to?"

Reagan's mother asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Well, your daughter, has got herself a little date"

Reagan announced proudly, it being her first date. Her mother smiled, clapping her hands at her daughter who was finally coming out of her shell.

"Well, enjoy your date with Simon"

Reagan's eyes immediately widened at the thought of going on a date with Simon. Not long after her eyes widened, her cheeks heated up.

"It's not with Simon, it's with Danny Philips. You know, the one who did the guitar solo in the Christmas show last year"

"Oh yea, sorry I just thought that since you and Simon have been so close recently"

Wanting to end this conversation, Reagan shook her head and bolted out the door. Not before waving at her not so clueless mother.

Reagan🙂: I'm on my way Xx

Danny💕: Alrighty, see you in a bit X

Reagan smiled at the kiss, skipping down the steps of her front. She sauntered down the road, arriving at his front door. Breathing in a deep breath, she slowly approached the front door.

She shakily lifted her hand up to the door.

'It's only a boy, don't get to stressed about it'

She whispered to herself over and over again. After knocking 3 times on the front door, she stood awkwardly, rubbing her arm up and down.

"I'm coming!"

She heard from the other side. Instantly, her heart beat sped up.

'You can do this, you can do this, you can do this'

The door opens, revealing the beautiful boy with the hazel orb eyes.

"Hey Reag's"

Hmm, the only other person she let call her that other Freya and Katie, was Simon. You would think the idea of him calling her by her nickname, would make her happy. Happy that he was comfortable enough to call her a personal name. However, I didn't feel right. Not as good as it felt when Simon called her Reag's.

'Ugh, forget about Simon, Reagan'

"Hi"

She grinned. He looked down at the outfit Reagan had chose to wear. An outfit Simon said she looked great in.

"You look nice"

He completed. However for some reason, 'nice' sounded better coming from Simon.

Hear she goes again, thinking about Simon when she's on her big date.

"Thank you, so do you"

He smiled, motioning for her to come into the house. The clopping of her boots was heard on the hard wood floor as she entered the dinning room.

Earlier on in the day, Danny had texted her, asking what kind of food she thought was good.  Listening to Simon's advice, she mentioned sushi. To her exuberance, sushi was plated all over the table.

She sat on the chair opposite to his, smiling at all of the food spread across the surface. She smiled at the effort he went to for this date.

"I hope you're prepared for all of this sushi, because I cooked a lot more than I thought. I was you worried you wouldn't be able to eat it all, considering you're such a small girl"

He smiled, placing a glass of Diet Coke on the table. She awkwardly took a sip as he sat in his chair.

"So, are you going to tell me about your song?"

He chuckled, embarrassed.

"Well, it's sorta about love. And that its not silly too be in love when you're young"

He explains. She rested her head on her palms as she looked on in awe.

"When did you start writing songs?"

"It started with like, random poems I wrote down on napkins. But when I learnt how to play guitar, I was able to make music to put behind it"

She smiled at his passion.

"Wow, that's incredible"

"What about you? What do you like to do in your spare time"

He asked, before scooping some sushi and sticking it in his gob.

Something she had never been asked before.

"Oh uh, I like watching foreign films, mainly comedies, some romance. But, I do write short stories about anything that comes to mind. Like recently, I wrote one about a child therapist. Not for any main reason, just because it was my aunties birthday and she's a child's therapist, you know?"

He nodded, taking a bite out of his food. She smiled, smiled at the thought that they were connecting.

Time skip

The meal went lovely. They spent the time talking about their families and school work. The names Freya and Katie, was thrown in a few times, and this was noticed by Reagan. However, she decided to leave it.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm ready to hear this beautifully written song"

She humours. He chuckled as he nodded his head.

"I'll go grab my guitar"

She sat cross legged on her chair, excited to hear the song she had been building up in her head the entire day. She bounced her leg up and down as she heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

His famous guitar in hand, he sat next to her, shuffling his chair slightly closer to her. Her heart speeding up once again at the movement.

"Ready?"

She nodded enthusiastically, anticipating the next event.

He started strumming the strings carefully, humming along to the tune.

Then he started singing.

It. Was. Awful.

Not wanting to be rude, she smiled and bobbed her head to the terrible racket. It was a mix of cliche lyrics and a boring melody. She was willing to look over the dreadful performance, considering he was nice to talk to.

He finished finally, setting his guitar down, leaning it against the wall.

"So, what do you think?"

He asked, hope filling his eyes. She didn't know how to answer, being truthful, would mean she would end up offending him, and considering she was hoping this night would end with these two being more than friends, lying sounds like the better option.

"Yea It was great"

She lied through her teeth, nodded her head.

"Oh great, I'm glad you like it"

She smiled her fake smile, sitting slightly more comfortable on her chair.

"So anyway I was going to ask, how come I don't see you hang around with Freya and Katie anymore?"

A topic Reagan wanted to avoid. A topic she didn't see as relevant.

"Uh, we all sorta got into a fight about a week ago"

He seemed surprised, considering the three were so close.

"Wow, how've you been holding up?"

Shrugging her shoulders, she held her head low. The idea of her friends hating her, made her mood drop a thousand feet.

"Uh well, it's been hard but it's just something I've gotta deal with"

"Do you ever feel pressured?"

This question confused the girl, pressured by what?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, being friends with such beautiful and powerful women. Do you ever feel pressured?

What?

"I was wondering, do Freya and Katie have dates to prom?"

Boom.

There it was.

Of course.

She chuckled to herself.

How could she be so stupid. Stupid enough to actually believe that a boy would be interested in her.

"This is a duff"

She whispered, loud enough for Danny to hear though.

"A what?"

"A duff. You're using me to get closer the Katie and Freya. Because you think I'm approachable"

Danny looked at her blankly. She was right. She knew that, he knew that.

"Admit it. Go on"

He struggled to speak. Thinking carefully about what words to use.

"Look, I was to scared to go up and ask either of them, and you're easier to talk to, so..."

She stood up, standing straight and brushing down her jumper. Pointing her finger at the boy.

"You, are a cowered"

With that, she turned on her heel and left the house. Not forgetting to slam the door on her way out.

Back to present

Simon arrived at his house, seeking out his neighbour who was sat red-eyed on her front. She had her knees up to her chest, resting her chin atop.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He cautiously asked, not wanting to set her off. She looked up at the blonde, nodding her head before thinking about it, before shaking her head and becoming teary eyed again.

"Oh come on, don't be silly"

He chuckled sympathetically, immediately coming to her side. She instantly hugged back, nuzzling her head into his chest. Her tears staining his shirt as he rubbed her back.

"What happened Reag's?"

He whispered into her hair.

"He was duffing me the whole time"

She uttered. Her voice slightly muffled by his shirt. It broke his heart to see her so upset, she really liked Danny and he knew that. He was glad that Danny was now out of the picture, but he knew that it would take a lot for her to get over him.

"I don't even know what happened. He invited me over to hear his song, he cooked all this amazing food. We connected. At least I thought we did. We talked about our hobbies and families. Are ambitions and our dreams. I thought he liked me. But it turns out he just wanted to know whether Freya or Katie had dates to prom"

She ranted. All while Simon listened. Seething he was. Seething at the thought of someone using her like that.

"I can't believe how much of an idiot I was. To actually believe someone would like me"

She scoffed. Simon was taken aback by her words. How could someone not like her.

She's perfect. He thought.

"Reagan, he's the idiot. Anyone who passes you up is a fool"

She pulled back slightly.

"You're sweet, funny, gorgeous and smart. You're the whole package. He's a prick. He doesn't deserve someone like you. No one does to be honest"

Nicer words have never been spoken to her before. Her whole body came to life after hearing those words. Words coming from a boy who had pretty much ignored her for the past 10 years. She smiled as he pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you"

He whispered as he placed his hand under her chin. She smiled, shaking her head. Showing that she no longer cared. All she cared about in this moment, was the crystal blue eyed boy sat on the steps to her house.

"It's okay"

He grinned, glad that she was getting over Danny.

Without thinking, he leaned in connecting their lips. Slightly startled by the action, Reagan sat back a little. Not enough to break the kiss however. She slowly ran her hands on his chest and resting them on his shoulders. His holding tightly onto her waist. It's was passionate. There was a lot of tension built up in the past couple of days, and the pair were glad they could finally act upon it.

She knew full well what Simon was like with girls. He would use them for whatever, and ditch them the next day.

A fuck and Chuck if you will.

However, in this moment, she couldn't care less. To finally feel his lips against hers. His warm and soft lips. She could tell he was smiling. Which intern, made her smile just as wide. The kiss began to speed up, heating up in the process. Simon knew he had to be carful. Reagan was a closed off person. He didn't want to cross boundaries and make her uncomfortable.

He hesitantly swiped her bottom lip with his tongue, half expecting her to pull back. But instead, she welcomed it. Opening her mouth to let his tongue explore. The pair fought for dominance, with Simon coming out victorious. Her hands were now cupping his jaw, never wanting this to end.

Suddenly, a thought popped into her head.

Oh shit.

Maddison.

She didn't want to, but she pulled back. Out of breath and covered in her lipstick. Him the same.

"What?" What's wrong?"

Simon's questioned. Worried about why she pulled away. He thought she was enjoying it. Enjoying it just like he was.

"What about Maddison?"

She asked. The name hadn't even popped into his head since he left the cafe. He was willing to drop everything and run away with Reagan. But, decided that that was a bit extreme.

"She'll kill me if she finds out that we just kissed"

Simon knew she was right. Maddison is very aggressive. So if she ever found out that Reagan had kissed her boyfriend, arms would be thrown.

And by arms, I mean patched to fuck, faked tan arms.

"Oh god Reag's. I just cheated on her. I may be a prick, but I've never cheated"

This worried Reagan. Did he regret it? Did he regret kissing her like that?

"But I don't care"

She shot her head up. To be welcomed with Simon smiling sweetly.

"I really really like you, and I don't care what Maddison does"

She was about to grab him again. Kiss him like she had previously done. But, the thought of Maddison finding out. Hurting either her or Simon, put her off. She knew what Maddison was capable of. And the last thing she wanted, was an angry Maddison on patrol.

"I can't Simon"

She sighed, hating the words that just left her mouth. Simon was shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"Maddison would kill me. Im someone a person cheated on someone else with. The blame would be pinned on me and she'll never let me be happy"

She stood up, going to walk away before turning back around.

"I'm sorry Simon. As much as I would love to be with you. I just..I just can't I'm sorry"

She frowned. Retreating back into her house. Instantly breaking down into more tears. Simon stayed sat on her front. Thinking over tonight's events.

Reagan was all he wanted. But how?

Maddison would for sure ruin Reagan's comprehensive experienced she found out. But all Simon wanted, was to shout from the roof tops.

'I love Reagan Jeffray!"

***

I didn't anticipate how long this series would be. This should be the second to last one. But don't hold me to that.

Anywho, if you enjoyed, leave and upvote and comment any suggestions if ya fancy.

That's all for now

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 215 27
'𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝' 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡~ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲...
21.4K 467 76
Check out Parts 1+2!!! I also have a couple of other stories if you wanna check them out! I'm always excepting requests on EVERY book so just leave...
146K 4.1K 57
Hi again, It's me. Simon, Simon Minter, nice to meet you again.
86.8K 3.3K 53
I am not unpublishing cause this is my first book and based on a dream lol This book is childish but fun to read... Editing is over ✔️