Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anniversary Celebrations
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
NoteπŸ™πŸ™
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Chapter 57

8.2K 959 221
By munsen12

Sid's phone rings and he picks it up,"Hello." Sana from the other side,"Hi handsome! Where are you? Ghar pahunchgaye?" Sid says,"What do you mean? Tum abhi tak lauti nahi?" Sana replies,"I had some work here. Why are you still out? You had early shift na." Sid replies,"You are forgetting that you are still not well. You shouldn't take so much stress baby." "Arey I am all right now. Shooting is over, I had some other work.", says Sana. "Should I pick you up? I was returning home.", asks Sid. Sana giggles and says,"Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Baby you know how much I like to go with you..I am waiting. Come fast.."

Sid comes to the studio and arriving at the RV, he knocks at the door. Tarun opens the door and asks him to come in. Sid gets inside to find Sana talking to the lawyer. He nods to the lawyer and sits down beside his wife. Sana says,"Thik hai. You proceed with everything. Let me know then." The lawyer nods his head and he leaves. Sid asks,"What is happening? Why was the lawyer here? Divorce dena ka toh nahi soch rahi ho?" Sana hits him on the arm and says,"Sidharth hamesha bakwas. Chalo abhi bata ti hun." She holds his arm as they leave the RV. Sana looks at his shirt and asks,"Haye did you fall somewhere or what? How did your shirt get dirty?" Sid looks at her and says," No. I was actually working at Kabir Bhai's garage." "Gadi kharab ho gayi thi kya?", asks Sana. Sid rubbing the back of his neck says,"No. Actually he has got a work for transforming old bikes. I am good at it so he had asked me if I could help. I agreed as it will get me some extra money. Shini needed something for her college. This cash will help. So now for few days I will be going to his garage."

Sana keeps looking at him spellbound by everything he said. Sid snaps his finger in front of her to get her out of her world. He asks,"Where were you lost? Now tell me why was the lawyer here?" Sana hugs Sid and says,"How can you do so much for everyone? How?" "What did I do?", asks Sid. Sana looks at him and says,"You don't need to work so much. Why can't you take money from me? Why? Am I nobody to you?" Sid breaks out of the hug and cupping her face he smiles at her. He says,"You are my everything. It's just that I have not relied on anyone till now so it's not easy for me to take money even from you. And I love to work, so this is not a problem." Sana looks at him with hurt in her eyes. Sid rubs his thumb over her cheeks and says,"Baby now don't start your rona dhona. Okay fine I promise I will take it from you if I need a big amount someday. Afterall my biwi is very rich, the one and only Sana Kaur.." Sana does not react as she knows, he will never take money from her. She hugs him again as he says,"Are we planning to stay here or what? Let's go."

On the bike, Sana as usual holds Sid tightly, and puts her head on his back. Sid asks,"Will you tell me why did you call the lawyer?" Sana replies,"You had said na, people are taking advantage of me. I realised it now. I really never received any love from my so called family. Except Rinky no body had visited me or asked me how am I, in these days. And then Bunty bhaiya's effort to hurt you is something I can't ignore. I hate him.." Sid says,"Shera wali mata, Relax! Tell me now, What have you done?" "I have decided they will no longer enjoy over my money, especially that Bunty bhaiya. I have decided that Mamaji will no longer handle my money matters. They can live in the bunglow but can't use my other properties. I will give them a fixed amount every month to take care of my house and themselves. I will however look after Rinky's education. But that Bunty bhaiya, he will not get a single penny from me.", says Sana. Sid stops the bike as they reach home. Getting down, he parks his bike and holding Sana's hand he says,"I was really angry that day when Bunty had pushed you. I said everything in that rage. I have never interfered in your career or family matters so today also I won't say anything. Just..just be sure before you do anything. I 'll support you no matter what." Sana nods her head as they go upstairs.

Sid is in the restaurant when he hears a commotion. He goes to the table and finds Bunty with his friends. They are screaming, complaining about everything from AC to sitting arrangements to food. One of the friends sitting with Bunty is none other than Samrat. Sidharth taking a deep breath comes to the table and says,"What is the problem....sir?" Bunty looks at him and says,"Waiter, I asked you to get the manager, yeh kisse leh aya? Another waiter?" The waiter mumbles,"Sir, he is our manager.." Samrat looks at him and says,"Arey Bunty, he is the manager here. Although he does not have the standards to be even a guard here. Poor goody boy! Am I right or am I right??" He starts to laugh and soon his friends join him. Bunty joins him,"Arey yes..bro I recognise him now. He is my Jija, meri pyari behna ka mahan pati."

Sid turns his fingers into a fist but maintains a calm demeanour. He says,"Can you please tell me what is the problem?" Bunty looks at him and says,"Everything. Especially the staff including you..Jija.." Sid smiles at him and says,"I really can't help you with that. Anything else?" Bunty looks at him and says,"I can buy this entire place and change the staff if I want but you see. But I am very kind person, so I am sparing you.." "Yes ofcourse you can buy anything from your pyari behna's money. You come here with your own earned money someday to buy this place. I will be waiting, Salle.. sahab.", says Sid smilingly. Bunty stands up and says,"I know you are behind her decision to cut us out of her money. You want to enjoy on her money right. You think I will let this happen. I will make your life hell." Sid says,"Salle... sahab, I have no desires nor interest in her money. And you know it very well. I am not a parasite like you that I need to survive on other people's earning. You can do whatever you feel like, but kindly leave this place now. If you don't, I am afraid I will have to call the security." Bunty tries to hold the collar of the Sid but he pushes him back and calls a waiter to get the security. Samrat holds Bunty and says,"Let's get out of here. We'll see him later." Just after Bunty and others leave, Samrat returns back and says,"I haven't forgotten the way you had insulted me. I know your weakness is your sister. She is still crazy about me. If I call her now, she will come running to me again. I will ensure that I get her into my bed. I will send you all the telecast don't worry. I will destroy her life and you will cry then. I promise." Sid knuckles are white by now as he tightly holds his fingers into a fist. He is boiling with anger but he does not react as he leaves laughing.

It's late at night, Samrat is returning home from a party, when suddenly his car stops with a loud noise. He gets down to check but doesn't understand what is wrong. Then four guys in three bike come and stop near him. They all have helmets on their head. Samrat says,"Excuse me. Can you help me? Meri gadi kharap ho gayi hai." They all get down from the bikes and one of them says,"Abe chamdi. Apun logo yahan sab maramat ke liye hi toh aye hain." Samrat not understanding asks,"What do you mean??" Another guy says," Kya khajoor hai yeh! Teri gadi chindi. We are here to take care pf your car." "Oh! I thought..", says Samrat. Third guy asks,"What did you think? Apan log tujhe salta ne aye hain?" The three guys start to laugh as the fourth guy comes closer and removes his helmet. Samrat gulps down saliva and starts to stammer," T..t..u..m.?" He gives him a smirk as he puts his hands on his shoulders,"Kya hua? Scared? Why? I am only a poor goody boy! Am I right or am I right?" Samrat says,"A.ye..Why are you here? Apne doston ko lay a hai, marega mujhe? You don't know my father. If you touch me, he will not spare you." Sid presses his shoulders and says," No. I don't know because, you had brought a fake one to my house. Waise tujhe marne ke liye main akela kafi hun. But you see, if I touch you, you will not be alive to tell your beloved father. So if you want to stay alive keep that dirty mouth of yours shut."

Sid looks back to his friends and one of them says,"Sid bhai, tum na jao, iss dhed shane ko apan log ache se kharcha pani dedenge.(we will give this over smart guy some nice beating)" Sid says,"Nothing should happen to his handsome face. But make sure, he does not go to anybody's house uninvited. He shouldn't able to sit for days.." Samrat starts to sweat and Sid pulling him closer from his collar says,"What did you say, my sister is crazy for you.She will come if you call her. Be thankful I am not killing you. Apan ki behen ke bare mein kuch ganda bola ya usse ke aas-pass nazar aya toh asi halat hogi teri, that your doctori kaam nahi ayegi." He leaves his collar to go but again turns to say,"And if you tell anything to police or anybody..I have many more friends who will not be so lenient..." Sid's friends holds Samrat as he smiles and leaves the place on his bike.

Sidharth returns home and Sana opens the door and goes away without even looking at him. Sid finds it strange and looks around to find no body at home. He catches Sana's wrist and asks," Where is everyone?" Sana makes a face and does not reply. Sid pulls her closer and asks,"What happened? Why are you not replying?" "Mujhe bas baat nahi karni tumse..", replies Sana removing his grip from her wrist. "Arey yaar! Abb kya hua?", says Sid going after his wife. Sana says,"Jab main gussa hoti hun, it means that I am hurt from you." "But what did I do? Please baby !", says Sid trying to hug Sana. She pushes him away and says,"First don't hug me till you take bath. Second I am angry so no question of hugging till I cool down." Sid puts his hands on his waist and says,"Okay no hugs but at least tell me what is my fault." Sana with an angry face,"You are late. And you didn't take my call too. Don't you remember there is a Mata ki Chowki at Pushpa aubty's place. Maa and Shini have gone and we were supposed to go. But now you are late." Sid replies,"I had no interest to go to anybody's house. And acha ki tum bhi nahi gayi." Sana turns away and without looking at him and says,"But they had to leave me here. Jaanvi too is not here. I have been all alone for almost half an hour no actually yes thirty minutes, socho thirty minutes. I am angry and I am hurt." A smile appears on Sid's face hearing her innocent reasons. He says,"Okay I am really sorry for hurting you and for letting you stay ALONE for HALF AN HOUR no WHOLE THIRTY MINUTES. Seriously bahut badi mistake ho gayi mujhse. What should I do then? Tell me. I am holding my ears then. Abb uthak bathak karun?( not doing it just faking it by calling the numbers only) One.. two.. my legs oh.. I am so TIRED! seven.. ten.. twenty.. oh! My legs.." Sana who was not facing him, now slowly turns towards him and Sid sits down on the floor acting to be tired. Sana looks at him and says," Thik hai thik hai..go and freshen up..maaf kiya.. but next time.." Sid gets up and says," No baby..never.. there will bo no next time. I 'll never let you stay alone not even for a second. Okay." He kisses her cheek and goes inside to change..

Sid comes out rushing with a loud noise of plates crashing down. He finds the plates and the food on the floor of the kitchen and Sana standing with her eyes closed. He asks,"Are you all right? What were you doing in the kitchen?" Sana opens her eyes and whispers," I was warming up the food but everything slipped from my hands..now.. what will you eat? It's all my fault...I .. am... sorry.. I.." Sana starts to cry and Sid coming closer takes her in her arms and says," Hey..There is nothing to cry.. bas chup karo abb. It's okay, it was just an accident." "No. I am always making some mistake..It's all my fault. Now what will happen? What will you eat?", says Sana in the midst of her sobs. Sid kisses her head and says,"It's okay baby..I had eaten something before returning. It is fine. Now stop crying." Sana looks up and says,"No. I will make something for you. Hmm.. yes..allu ke parathe..You help me." Sid gulps down saliva and says,"No baby! Baby it is all right. Tumhe cook karne ki jarurat nahi..Sweetheart remember you don't know how to cook." Sid is nervous as he knows what bigger accidents can happen if she starts to cook. But he has no idea how he will make her stop without 'Hurting' her. Sana breaks out of the hug and says,"I have learnt to cook from Maa. You just guide me...( Sid tries to open his mouth)stop. Not a single word or else main phir se hurt ho jayungi." After tying her hair into a bun, she says,"First thing first, we need to clean the floor. Chalo saaf karo main plates uthati hun."

Sana starts putting potatoes inside the pressure cooker and asks Sid to close it saying,"Mujhe toh band karna nahi ata." She tells Sid to take out flour saying,"I don't know about quantity of flour is required for making parathe." She then says,"Okay now put salt and knead it." Sid looks at her,"Can you tell me who is cooking here? It seems not biwi but this bechara husband is the cook here." Sana making a face says,"Haye! Nahi. I will cook but.. actually I am not good at kneading dough.." Sid mischievously says,"Not an issue, I can teach you." Sana jumps with excitement and says,"Sachi! Okay." Sid says,"Put little water." Sana bites her lower lips and sprinkles few drops of water into it,"Itni kafi hai?" "Ganga jal hai kya?", asks Sid. Sana looks at him confused and asks,"Haye! Ganga jal kyun chahiye? I had no idea, you need that to knead dough." Sid slams his forehead,"Gadhi! I meant this is not Ganga jal that you will sprinkle little, pour some more." " Oh then say like that na. Kuch bhi.", says Sana and pours more water and says," Then?" Sid bites his lower lips and coming from behind holds her hands and starts kneading the flour. He starts kissing her back of her neck, then starts giving butterfly kisses all along from her ears to shoulder. Sana closes her eyes whispering,"Sidhar..th.. s..top..na.. please.. khana nahi khana hai kya." "Hain toh do na. Who is stopping you?", whispers Sid as he keeps kissing her and holding her hands to knead. Sana unable to control, puts her hand on her cheek. The wet flour sticks on his face. Sid turns her to face him and cupping her face, takes her lips for a passionate kiss. The pressure cook whistles and Sana pushes Sid away saying,"Tum na pagal ho..always distracting me..." and she switches off the gas. Sid says,
"Mere dil ki awaaz tum tak na pahunchi,
Mujhe tumne sirf pagal samjha.
Taqdeer kya hai meri dekho,
Tujhe pyar karne ki khwahis ko, Mera fitoor samjha.
Main sirf tujhe apne pass rakhna chahun,
Dil mein chupa lun tujhe, Main tujhe bas har pal dekhna chahun.
Iss haseen arzoo ko tune, sirf meri dewangi samjha."

Sana looks at Sid who makes a sad face and giggles finding flour on his face. She comes closer and putting her arms around his neck kisses his chest, saying,"Uss din ki tarah, aaj bhi atta laga hai." Sid pulls Sana closer holding her from her waist and rubs his cheek on her cheek. The flour on his face now sticks on her too and he saying,"Tujhpe chada mere mohabbat ka rang, Mujhse abb na chupa khud ko. Chunede surk lal labon ko, Apne pyar se dur na karo abb mujh ko." Sid puts his hand under Sana's knees and lifts her up. He kisses her forehead and carries her into his room. That night no dinner was cooked as hearts were filled with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope everyone had a great pujo and stayed safe with family..
Had some issues so couldn't update earlier..hope it makes it up for the wait..read and give comments..Do vote for the chapter by clicking the star below..
Love💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 736 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
353K 38.8K 109
It's my first Muslim base love story...❀ Sidharth Ahmad Khan and Shehnaaz Malik. They're cousin brother and sister. Both love each other secretly but...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
137K 21K 48
Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her everything she has ever asked for. She...