The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

943 30 28
By YOLOwriting101

𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢-𝐈𝐦 x 𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘩𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘶
|Aeneas🔝
***

Bodhi sat before Aeneas' parents, seeing them look upon Aeneas. Kingston was still aggravated by Bodhi and the guts he had. He didn't even want to look at him and Bodhi could tell he was disliked by him.

"I think Aeneas is stressed is all." Danny sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he slapped Kingston's arm. "Stop looking at him like that."

"I'm bothered Danny." Kingston groaned and his eyes drifted onto Bodhi. "You didn't see what I saw."

"Still, that's Aeneas' Mate. He'd have you across the other side of the world if he knew how you're acting right now." Danny states to him as a reminder. "Not to mention he's become more powerful. I think that on top of other things made him overwhelmed. Look at his hair."

Bodhi didn't know what it meant for his hair to change color, but he found his dark hair to make him look more mature. Not that he'd mention that before his parents now. Especially Kingston of all people.

"If you...don't mind me asking," Bodhi started, noticing Kingston glare at him and he looked at Danny instead, "What does it mean when his hair...changes color?"

"Oh, yeah, that may be confusing. We've come to learn that when he's exhausted or his powers have become too much - his hair turns black or pretty much a dark brown. He hasn't gotten like this in almost ten years, so this is hard to see." Danny confesses to Bodhi.

He could see that Bodhi was troubled and noticed already the scars on his body. Could see some on his arms from his long-sleeved shirt revealing it slightly. Made him wonder what his background was now.

"I think the story Aeneas' learned about Bodhi involves those scars." Danny told Kingston in their Bond, and he looked.

"Maybe. Probably... I don't like this Bodhi person. Him being a Beta has nothing to do with it. He seems like someone who doesn't know how much words can hurt people - inconvenience them. Told Luca he loved Aeneas when he really didn't yet - just for his convenience. That's bullshit to me." Kingston growled as he saw Bodhi stand up now.

His hand was about to touch Aeneas until Kingston stopped him. Not realizing how harshly he did it and Bodhi gasps, trying to yank away.

Kingston saw the one golden scar on the palm of Bodhi's hand. He raised his eyebrow and looked back at Bodhi.

"That hurts...sir." Bodhi tried to tell him.

"Kingston." Danny growled at him now, and he let go. He stepped back as he rolled his eyes at him.

Before he sat down he felt a hand grab his wrist now. He thought it was Bodhi and was about to go off until he saw it was Aeneas.

His eyes were open, glaring at him as he sat up. Bringing his wrist with him, he looked at Bodhi now.

He saw him gripping his wrist as if he was trying to hide the mark. Except he already knew there was one and looked at his dad.

"Aeneas what are you doing?" Kingston asked him now because his wrist began to hurt too. Only for Aeneas to finally let go when he realized that he saved his life.

Except as he massaged his temples he didn't know that he was passed out for almost two weeks.

When he let his legs go over the edge of the bed he got up. Only for a rush of memories to flood through his mind. All he could see was Bodhi being harmed by either Asteria or that man that had a liking towards him.

He shook his head, rushing to Danny as he looked into his eyes. Except it wouldn't allow him to see anything else.

"Help me stop seeing it." He whimpered to him, begging Danny now even though he knew he couldn't do anything. "I can't stop seeing different futures of the same thing! I can't keep watching it again and again! I'll lose my mind!"

"What are you seeing Aeneas-."

"Him!" Aeneas cried, pointing at Bodhi. "I can't stop seeing what I see... I want to change it, b-but it only gets worse! I can't make it stop!"

Bodhi felt hurt that he was bringing Aeneas pain. He could tell he was bothering him and felt bad.

If he had known he would cause him such a pain...

Except he didn't know the truth behind Aeneas' frustration and pain.

"You can reject me if you truly wish... I understand - you don't have to force yourself to be with me-."

"Stop." Aeneas growled, turning to face Bodhi now. He rushed to him as he gripped his shoulders tightly, pulling him closer. "I am reacting this way not because I don't want you as my Mate. Far from it, I am losing my mind to try and protect you! I see different futures for you and...I can't find the most satisfactory one for you to not get hurt. I want you safe, and my powers aren't allowing me to do so. It's just mocking me by showing me all of these alternatives and futures, but I can't save you in either."

He confesses, his eyes becoming watery as he suddenly wanted to cry.

"Am I...dying? Or just simply getting hurt?" Bodhi questions him.

"Both. I'm in the futures and they keep me from trying to stop me from stopping those events. I don't know why...and not knowing why for once - especially when it comes towards you - stresses me out." Aeneas confesses to him as he starts to cradle Bodhi's face. "Did anything...happen while I was unconscious?"

Danny and Kingston sat back in shock. To see Aeneas speaking to someone so tenderly and being so worried about them...was interesting for them to see.

"All that happened was that I went to work...against your wishes. Nothing was done to me though - Asteria has been just fine. She asks about you everyday and I told her you were still unconscious. She hoped for you to wake up and sent in wishes. Also, I did partially follow your wishes. I'm sleeping here at your family's home, and they've been very kind." Bodhi lied for Kingston's benefit.

Except Aeneas already knew his dad had a problem when he woke up to Bodhi's whimpers. Only to see him holding on so tightly to his wrist as if he wanted to hurt him.

He could still hear everything they all thought and said - even if he was in sleep-stasis. It was his choice on when he would allow himself to wake up. That was the final straw for him.

"Keep your hands to yourself." Aeneas turned, suddenly standing before his dad. Bodhi looked on nervously because he saw Aeneas be angry at his father. "What is your problem?"

"Aeneas I think your father is just angry with the fact that-."

"I heard your thoughts. I heard the both of you. You both already know what it feels like to not be wanted...don't do that to my Mate. You won't win." Aeneas found himself threatening his own parents and Danny snorts at him.

"No one is rejecting your Mate, so don't be rude - because we're the wrong ones. I get that you're frustrated and scared for the safety of your Mate, but don't come for us." Danny scolded him, and he scoffed. "What is your issue?"

"I know what you guys really think. Especially dad, but you two should be the most understanding of what it feels like to not be wanted. I know he said he loved me when he wasn't ready...for his inconvenience. Why are you holding onto it when it has nothing to do with you-?"

"Because we're your parents! You should want us to be angry with you!" Kingston growled at him.

"But I don't - I'm not even angry anymore. Just frustrated with your complete lack of consideration. Want to be mad with me? You'll just find out that I'm mad at you, so I guess you'll be mad at yourself with me?" Aeneas mocked his father who sneered at such a thing.

Kingston noticed Bodhi on the other side of the bed. Seeing him look at Aeneas nervously.

Not knowing that Bodhi contemplated stopping them from arguing. He felt like it was his fault that they were even arguing in such a way.

"A-Aeneas please don't argue for my sake." Bodhi tells him, and he looked at him now. He noticed his eyes watering and his hands balled up into fists.

Aeneas felt all his anger disappear and he nodded politely. He walked to Bodhi now, taking his hand. As soon as he did now they stood in his bedroom at Isleen and Feyre's castle.

He saw Bodhi pull away from him now, and he frowned when he sat on the floor.

"Bodhi what's wrong-?"

"I want you to reject me." Bodhi whimpered, and Aeneas stared down at him without a reaction.

"Why is that?" He asked calmly, walking to his bed as he patted beside him.

Bodhi stood up, going to sit beside him; but at a distance.

"You might as well... I've caused too much pain for you and it should be nice to have a Mate...not taxing-."

"It is not taxing! I love you Bodhi - and I mean that. I am this way because of how much love I have for you and I want to protect you. Can't you see that?" Aeneas asks him in irritation.

"I can see it...but it doesn't mean I like it." Bodhi mumbled, and Aeneas sighed sadly. "I want you to reject me please."

Aeneas just looked at him - not saying a word. He saw him waiting as his eyes closed tightly. He wondered if Bodhi really thought he'd do such a thing.

"Okay, I will do what you want." Aeneas says to him, and saw Bodhi flinch.

That's when he leaned closer towards him, pressing his lips to his neck. Bodhi didn't move an inch because he was afraid of what he'd do.

To feel his hands begin to grip his waist, lowering themselves as they grabbed his shirt. He felt him begin to lift his shirt off and once he did Aeneas saw his scars again.

"I am never rejecting you. Not even in my nightmares would I ever do such a thing. To me...you're my world. If I didn't care...I wouldn't be so stressed about you and wanting to protect everything about you. It's okay to be protected..." Aeneas murmurs to him, grinning at him.

Bodhi was at a loss for words because not too long ago was Aeneas in a coma. Now he was going through all of this and he wondered if it was too fast.

He grabbed ahold of Aeneas' hand, holding nervously. Began to embarrass him even more because his hands were sweating from his nerves. Aeneas didn't mind as he stood up now and remembered he hadn't taken a shower ever since than.

"Want to take a bath with me?"

"I...I don't want to have sex with you yet-."

"No! Of course not, I just want to take a bath with you. No sex involved." Aeneas assured him, and that made him feel stupid for thinking that was where he was going.

"S-Sorry. I just assumed...yeah! Okay, but no sex." Bodhi reminded him once more even though sex wasn't on Aeneas' mind.

He was going to make Bodhi his. Enough of the "reject me" nonsense.

Even by the time they were in the tub together, it was awkward. For Bodhi it was extremely awkward because he didn't know what to do or say. The fact that he was naked before Aeneas and he was naked before him.

Some shame couple because his scars were being exposed for him to see. He felt shame from them except Aeneas found...an odd beauty in such things.

"Why do you cover yourself from me?" Aeneas finally asks Bodhi.

"I'm embarrassed. This is not the rejection...I wanted. When I say 'reject me' I am doing that for you, so that you'll feel less pain. I deserve whatever coupling pain comes with the rejection." Bodhi confesses to him in a shaky tone.

That only made Aeneas want to bite him more.

Aeneas grabbed Bodhi's arm as he pulled him closer towards him. Their bodies finally touching one another's after Bodhi avoiding to do so for so long.

He felt shame that he had his body leaned against his. Close to pulling away, only to feel Aeneas' arms wrap around his waist. Holding him securely fastened to his body, unable to move.

"The bath water...is getting cool." Bodhi says shyly, and he was embarrassed to look at Aeneas. They both were naked in the tub and he began to regret doing this.

"I'm never rejecting you, ever. Get that etched into your brain because I'm not going anywhere. You are my Mate, and that's how it should be. Why on earth would I reject you all because of the circumstances surrounding you? I want the best for you...and you don't deserve to be sad anymore Bodhi." Aeneas told him truthfully, pulling back about so that they're faces were closer.

He saw Bodhi's eyes watering, his hands took ahold of Aeneas' shoulders. Lifting his body onto his lap, he straddled him. Could feel their cocks brushing one another's and Bodhi felt shy.

They both couldn't avoid it as they kissed one another. Their bodies began to press to one another's. It was hard to avoid one another and Bodhi couldn't hide the fact that he wanted Aeneas.

He was too handsome and he was too drawn to him. However for Bodhi he couldn't bother ignoring what his heart was begging him to do. To be with Aeneas.

He tried to suppress his moans and slight shame, despite the fact that he wanted this too much. Aeneas shoving Bodhi against the wall of the bathtub, cornering him.

The both of them looked into each other eyes, Bodhi becoming shy at Aeneas' glowing eyes. They both had to calm themselves because Bodhi wanted to wait until Aeneas was eighteen. Except it was becoming harder for him to do.

Only for Aeneas to look at his neck and looked back at Bodhi.

"I...I know that marks on Betas are not easy to do. Except I will make sure it's permanent, I promise." Aeneas tells to Bodhi, and he grinned when he saw him expose his neck to him.

Already he chuckled, kissing his neck as he felt Bodhi's hands grip his shoulders. Feeling such a thing made him feel happiness. At that moment he let his teeth set on Bodhi's neck.

He took a deep breath, sinking his teeth into his neck. Instantly feeling Bodhi's body buck against his; but he didn't let go. Continued to keep his teeth in his neck as he felt his body begin to fight against his.

Holding on tightly to him, he would make sure that the mark would stay. Even began to hear Bodhi start crying and he felt bad.

"W-wait - stop... It hurts..." Bodhi whimpered, beginning to cry at the feeling. It started to aggravate him that he had to be a Beta and it had to be so difficult.

His eyes widened suddenly when he felt his body relax. Suddenly he felt pleasure run through his body when Aeneas pulled away.

Saw him look down at Bodhi and began to see the scar turn golden. Causing him to feel that they were Mates, he chuckled.

"I did it..." He murmured to himself, but became distracted once he saw Bodhi. Could see his face was dead set on what he was feeling and the fact that he felt like he was Mates with someone was everything to him.

At that moment he gestured for Aeneas to come closer to him in which he did. As soon as he did they both hugged. Bodhi didn't feel the slight feeling of wanting to be rejected anymore. Now he wanted to be Mates with him and didn't want to be separated.

Except Aeneas didn't know that the whole world was in a frozen state because of his powers. So much of happiness spread and therefore instead of it projecting onto Bodhi - it affected the world.

For now.

It still didn't stop the inevitable truth that Aeneas blocked himself from seeing for now. He wanted to think about the good at the moment...the bad only made him remember that Bodhi had a certain death.

He still had to figure out how to do that...and he knew he was close. Just wasn't sure how yet; and not knowing how frightened him. Especially when it came to Bodhi...not knowing.

____________________🤭

History has yet to change... 😨

Wonder how it'll go for them. 🤭

At least they're Mates now. 😌

That was a necessity. 🥴

They both deserve to be happy- 🙇🏽‍♀️

Especially Bodhi. 🥺

It's a shame really... 🤭

What's to come. 👀

Kingston needs to calm down my dude. 😪

Be...under-the-standing. 🤦🏽‍♀️

It'll heal you're fractured soul. 👁👄👁

Not really, but still. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway, what'd you think? 🤔

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 231 33
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
88.7K 8.1K 62
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
2.4M 65.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...