๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹

1.9K 72 213
By k-kirstein

First of all, I'm so sorry I need to stop. It's going to be pretty long, get bibles. 🍋 means mature content. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

"Eri, Chisaki? And she has long hair, so she's a girl!" A little orange haired boy whispered to his friend besides him.

The black haired boy pouted. "Boke Hinata boke! She is a girl." He grumbled, shoving his chair away.

The orange haired boy smiled because he got it right, and moved his seat right back, close to the black haired boy.

Eri looked around at all the kids, they seemed nice, and so did her new teacher in her opinion. She was still anxious.

The little girl glanced at you and Kai. You were both still waiting at the door like Mrs. Neal promised.

You saw her scared face and waved with a smile. Eri smiled back and looked away, to see a familiar boy raising his hand.

"Yes Vovok do you have a question?" Mrs. Neal asked the child. He grinned at you with sharp teeth.

"Eri's my cousin, I think. Her mommy is my mommy's big sister!" Vovok exclaimed catching a few by shock.

"Mrs. Neal! I saw Eri at the park, we're friends too!" A colorful haired boy smiled. "Ah Vovok and Fumihiro! Do you really know them Eri?" The teacher smiled sweetly at her.

Eri felt more comfortable knowing that they reached out. "Yes." She whispered with a shy smile.

"Alright! Welcome to room 7 Eri!" The students and teacher smiled, well some tried to.

Mrs. Neal handed some things to Eri. "That's your cubby right there darling. You may sit in table five with Vovok, Fumihiro, Haruka, Hinata, Kageyama, and Mina. Since we have an uneven amount. Haruka will come direct you while I go talk to mommy and daddy okay?" Mrs. Neal said waving someone over.

The sweet teacher quietly left the room, the little kids knowing to go back to coloring.

"Come on Eri, you sit over here. No, I'm not a girl." A boy with oceanic blue hair and eyes gently pulled her over.

Eri giggled at him and followed politely. "You're funny." She smiled at him. A tiny grin was on his face, barely noticeable. "Okay." He simply said, placing her in her seat, at the craziest table.

"Kageyama can you share your milk with me today at-" "No." The two argued while coloring again.

A girl with pink skin, tiny horns like Eri, and black eyes kept waving with a grin every time Eri would stare at her.

When Eri waved back, she was happy and jumpy in her seat. Vovok and Fumihiro were already friends, they all quickly welcomed her into their group.

Mrs. Neal saw Eri interacting with the children, seeing her laughter at times, peeking from outside the door.

"Is she doing alright?" You asked nervously biting your nails. Kai's arm patted your back trying to comfort you, though he was quite nervous himself about his daughter.

The teacher chuckled. "She's doing just fine. Amazing even." Mrs. Neal said. Principal Daisuke was leaning into the door to see Eri.

"Wow, splendid that shes interacting with so many already. As expected, a brilliant child." He said showing you Eri.

She was laughing and coloring with the others. You also noticed familiar kids. "Absolutely. She already knows Vovok and Fumihiro." The teacher stated with a laugh.

You smiled at your daughter, tears wanting to spill from your happiness. "I'm so proud of her." You said standing right up again. Kai broke into a smile.

"As you should be. We are glad to have Eri on our campus." Principal Daisuke said, wanting to talk more until a frantic voice came in.

"There you are Mr. Daisuke. Sorry for the sudden. intrusion. The board wants to speak with us right this minute." A man in a suit spoke apologizing to you and Kai.

"Of course. This is vice principal Kato." Principal Daisuke introduced his coworker. "Yes nice to meet you both. I was also looking at your daughters mindset build and it was outstanding. Yet again it's a pleasure to have her here, thank you for choosing us." He shook both of your hands kindly.

You and Kai smiled. "Thank you for accepting our daughter, we never knew she was so talented? I guess you could say." You chuckled as they gathered their things.

"Pleasure meeting you both, I hope to talk in the near future again. Please excuse me." Daisuke said and drifted away with Kato.

Mrs. Neal chuckled catching your attention again. "You don't see very good parents like you two everyday. I can tell you both really love your daughter and each other." She wisely spoke, being old and knowing more.

Before you could answer, Kai linked his hand in yours. "We do, with all are hearts." He replied to a smiling teacher.

His words made your heart clench and feel so happy, emotions getting the best of you again. Not long Mrs. Neal separated your tears for another time on topic.

"How wonderful, thank you for letting me take care of your daughter. No need to worry, she is in good care." The teacher bowed in front of you both.

"We should be thanking you, I'm positive our daughter will cherish her moments in your class." Kai spoke. "Yes she will, you seem like a nice person. No need to thank us." You laughed as she lifted her head.

"Tsukki just give Hinata the crayon back!" "Haha no, he's so short." "Kageyama help me please!" "Do it yourself Hinata boke!" Hearing the animal zoo inside, her eyes widened.

"Well it looks like thats my call to go back inside." Mrs. Neal nervously chuckled. You and Kai gave her a genuine smile. "Don't let us hold you back." Kai said, squeezing your hand.

"I'll make sure Eri has a great day. Come at 2:15 for pick up!" She reminded you both and went in class, teacher mode on.

"Kei Tsukishima! Give Hinata the crayon back." She raised her voice a bit. "Sorry." You both heard a little cracked voice say.

You looked one more time in the classroom, to find your daughter paying close attention.

"She'll do fine my love, you need to let go." Kai whispered by your ear, softly kissing your cheek. "I know I do, it's just, hard you know?" You said holding back more tears.

Kai saw your eyes glossy again. "Don't worry my love, Eri's in safe hands, it's going to be life. Now let's go home and wait for her to come back." Kai pulled you gently away from the door.

"Alright I'm going away. I can't wait to see her smile again, have her tell me all about her day, I want to see her already." You laughed lightly leaning on Kai, as you also held your fiancés hand tight leaving the elementary school.

Kai chuckled. "You really love her that much my love?" He asked you with a smile. "Of course I do. I love you too." You reached up to quickly steal a kiss.

The males golden yellow eyes lifted his eyelids up, caught by surprise. "I love you much more, I can't wait to do things in the future with you even more. Starting when we get home." He smirked whispering the last part.

You disappointingly enough, didn't hear.

Boy were you in for an adventure, two in a day. The parents will definitely play.

Meanwhile Eri was experiencing the school life.

"Alright students! Coloring time if officially over, guess what time it is now!" Mrs. Neal said cheerfully with thin lips.

Eri looked around and saw her classmates with bright eyes. "Rug time! Circle time!" They all cheered and started to clean up.

The little girl was confused, she looked at Fumihiro next to her. "Oh hi Eri! You just need to clean this up and leave it in the middle, I'll help you!" He smiled at her.

"Thank you." She giggled and helped clean up all her supplies.

"Are you sure I can't have your milk Kageyama?" Hinata whispered putting his stuff away. "No!" He angrily pouted at him.

Hinata crosses his arms, then had a lightbulb in his head. "Hey Tsukishima! Can I have your dinosaur gummy's today?!" He whispered looking back in his chair.

The blonde boy pushed his tiny glasses up. "No I'm giving them to Yamaguchi." He said and the freckled boy smiled. Hinata pouted wanting something from his friends.

"Come on kids get in a circle on the rug!" Mrs. Neal called them over from her seat. They all laughed and pulled their friends along from each table.

"Eri you're going to have so much fun! Come on sit with us!" Vovok said pulling his shy cousin to the blue rug.

The little girl ended up sitting next to him and Haruka who had on a serious face. "Smile, it makes your face look better." Eri whispered touching the corner of his mouth and lifting it up.

The ocean eyed boy only smiled a bit. "Okay." He sure was a boy of a few words.

"Mrs. Neal I wanted to sit next to Eri!" Mina said only two spots away from you. "Aww I wanted to sit next to her too!" A little boy with blonde hair and pink appearing eyes pouted. "But we got Eri first!" Vovok said with a sad smile, he had made his friends upset.

The teacher gleamed seeing all the kids have a little argument over wanting to sit next to Eri.

"Calm down children you'll each get a turn since Eri will be with us for the rest of this wonderful year don't worry! How about we all hear something happy that's going on about Eri's life and how she feels about it to get to know her and be friends?" Mrs. Neal solved the problem quickly.

All the children went back to their cheerful self's. "Yes please!" They all grinned at the teacher and some at Eri, ants in their pants while sitting on the rug.

Eri blushed and shrunk down at all the attention she was receiving. "Don't get too excited now, only if Eri wants to share first. Do you want to share something happy Eri?" Mrs. Neal smiled at her showing no pressure.

The horned girl nodded, thinking of one specific thing. "Right now my mommy has a baby in her tummy and I went to the doctor to see it and the babies getting bigger! I'm so happy!" She excitedly said, feeling comfortable.

The children were staring at her in awe, sparkles in their eyes. Their teacher also smiling brightly.

"Woah! That means you're going to be a big brother!" Hinata said with a huge toothy smile. "Shoyo shes going to be a big sister because she's a girl." A quiet long black haired boy poked and corrected him.

"Okay Kenma, sorry Eri!" Hinata apologized with an innocent angel face. "It's okay." She had a small tint of pink dusting on her nose.

"That is amazing Eri! Do you want a little brother or a little sister?" She kindly asked as each student was still cheerful, Vovok clearly knowing already.

Eri didn't need to think twice before speaking. "I want two brothers!" She said holding up two fingers, a bounce in her legs.

"Oh that's cute Eri! Let's all clap and hope the best for her mommy and daddy." Mrs. Neal said as multiple claps emitted the class.

Little kids wanted to whistle, but only little spit bubbles popped on their mouth.

Eri was so happy at her new school, with all her new friends.

________________

Mommy and daddy at home we're expressing two different emotions, but they would soon become one.

"Y/n baby calm down, she's doing great right? I don't want to hear my niece cry Y/n, remain calm." Your mom and Uncle Levi talked over the phone.

When you and Kai got home, you broke into tears without arriving with Eri.

"I-I k-know but-but she's j-just starting, I don't want to be a-a bad parent and l-leave her. She could be c-crying." You sniffled over the phone in Kai's arms.

"Oh Y/n, it's the baby isn't it? I remember crying for no reason with you when I knew things were alright." M/n tried to lighten your mood up with Levi.

Your crying had stopped. "I-I think it is. I need to calm down I know she's fine. I just- I'm overreacting." You wiped your tears.

You felt Kai chuckle as your head was on his chest. "You definitely are being over dramatic." He said wiping your last tears.

"Hey don't point it out even more!" You yelled at him. "Oh so now your mad? The mood swings are incredible." He began to laugh. "Leave them alone!" You sniffled, still angry.

M/n and Levi laughed over the phone. "See problem solved. We'll go over today and prove how Eri's day went well, I promise Y/n. Let us know when you pick her up." Levi said before hanging up the phone.

You laughed noticing he didn't take no for an answer. "That's the beautiful smile that I love seeing on my Y/n." He kissed your lips lightly, saving the heat for just a moment longer away.

You smiled and held him closer. "Ah I know what we need to catch up on, our monthly intercourse. I'm starving for your touch~" he chuckled seductively and went into kiss you.

Your mouth was hung open a centimeter and Kai took that as an easy tongue entrance.

His wet muscle slipped inside your mouth, you felt the rough feeling immediately bite inside your mouth and play around your your tongue.

You kissed back melting into him. Your arms wrapped around his neck and fingers rummaged in his brown hair. Creating knots and undoing them.

Kai pulled you closer and smashed your chest on his strong one. His slender fingers gripped your waist as he gently picked you both up from the sofa.

Your two areas were pushed together. You felt his large tent tint going up your wet private through the clothes.

He held you so close and carefully while walking up the stairs. "Oh my love, I adore when your pressed against me~" Kai groaned into the messy kiss.

Hot drool was dripping from the edge of your mouth as you moaned into him. "Ahh nghh K-Kai~" your moan traveled down his throat as you felt area rise on your wet growing puddle.

He arrived to the bedroom, but you didn't feel the bed. You felt the wall on your back.

"K-Kai why are we ahh~" you moaned loud as his tip touched your area. "I want to try something new with you today my love. Plus, you can moan as loud as you want~" he licked his lips.

The male had his body pressed against yours on the wall. "Moan for me~" he said before diving into suck on your neck.

He licked all over and pushed you against the wall more, your hands were tangled in his messy hair. "Ahhh n- K-Kai your t-there~" you moaned as he sucked your collarbone sweet spot.

Kai sucked and left it to be dark purple. He gripped your waist underneath your shirt and turned your body around to face the wall.

"Bend over." Kai directed taking his belt off. "W-why nghh~" you moaned as his slender fingers removed your pants.

"Bend my love~" he pushed your back arched down, your panties slightly in the air. Kai smirked and pulled his boxers down as well as your panties.

His slender hand held the side of your bare rear end and he inserted his member in your back whole. You felt it slip inside and out faster by the next.

"K-Kai ahhh nghhh~" you moaned very loud. "Call me daddy~" he smirked and spent many time inside you before pulling out repeating again.

You moaned uncontrollably with a red face, hands pressed to the wall as his member went even faster. "Ah I love this new feeling idea of mine~" Kai groaned feeling his cum drop a little off his tip.

"D-daddy nghh g-go ahhh f-faster~" you moaned loud letting it all out with a blush. God I'm railing you even harder now. Keep sweet talking~" He felt hot inserting himself like lightning in your ass.

"Nghh d-daddy~" you moaned a last time.

Kai felt his insides tingling more with cum threatening to spill, like yourself as well. "I want you to suck me off." He groaned letting his last insertion go.

With no agreement, he turned you around and went into the bed multitasking. While walking, he pulled your shirt off and bra.

Dropping on the bed, he was laying down with you on top. "Go Y/n." He growled throwing his shirt off revealing his hot abs.

You had on a small smirk and leaned your head down as you were on top of him, and licked all over his abs. "Y/n~" he was the one moaning.

Your mouth lowered as you began to tease and then suck on his white liquid. All off of his area.

"Nghh Y/n you feel so good~" Kai moaned and covered his golden yellow eyes with a hit sweating face.

You finished licking him off and collapsed on top of him. "That was amazing my love. You're amazing." Kai kissed your lips.

"Mmm I'm tired." You yawned closing your eyes. Kai caressed your stomach.

"We still have time before Eri comes out of school. Rest my love." He kissed your forehead as you tie cuddled in bed together after the fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
235K 10K 61
[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐) (๐‹/๐). T๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก...
173 23 13
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข...