REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. šŸ”žBirthday TreatšŸ”ž
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. šŸ”žLosing itšŸ”ž
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts

8.1K 561 202
By ggukieminie

But first..😉

-xxx-

" Let's play your game Prosecutor Jeon. "

" Game? " Jungkook mutters incredulously. " I don't play games. " He gritted his teeth.

" You don't play games huh? " Leo chuckles like he is enjoying the conversation but actually, he is not the least. His facial expression changes all of a sudden. " Then what are you trying to prove by killing my men? " Jimin's eyes widened at hearing this fact for the first time. " First that one I sent in Busan. Sending me his phone with his blood and those two other men that came out of the article. Are you trying to provoke me or mock me? Do you even know who are you dealing with? Up to what extent do you know me? Or are you only relying on what that bastard Yesung told you? "

" It doesn't matter up to what extent do I know, because at the end, I will eventually catch you. "

Mingyu laughs mocking the prosecutor. He even shook his head. " Do you honestly think you can do that? Prosecutor Jeon, really.. you disappoint me. You are just good in talking nonsense. You proved nothing. During our first encounter, you lost your case miserably when you were determined then to send me in jail. You can't even protect your own witness as he died while he is under your protection. Then we met again inside a restaurant, nothing has changed, you are still that same prosecutor who talked much- throwing shallow threats but did it help? No. You can't even protect yourself- somebody has to interfere to save your ass against a woman. " He glance at Jimin's side with an appalled face, returning his gaze back to Jungkook. " And now that Pisces, son of a bitch, taught you of something.. you got the nerve to go against me again- this time provoking me in the most childish way?! Do you think with that short of time learning the taste of what we've been through for years, you can beat me already? " He laughs, sounding truly an evil. He is totally considering Jungkook a clown- nothing but a fool. He shouldn't take him seriously but he is really annoying- and that Jungkook had Yeol-set only infuriates him even more. " I am not going to tell you to even stay away from my business anymore, your luck has been past due and long gone. So always look what and who's behind you. Someone might just appear and stab you to death. " He told it so casually and almost as a joke but really he meant it half true. Leo stood up.

" Enjoy your liberty while it lasts. " Jungkook looks up, he didn't feel offended when Leo was obviously insulting his capability. He spoke with confidence instead. " The next time, we'll see each other in court. I will bring you in trial. I won't mess up twice. "

" There you are again. Talking things but only fail to take an action. You can't beat me with that. "

" You are right, I can't beat you on the things you are good at but neither are you against what I'm good at. "

" Oh.. " Leo breathes just to mock again the prosecutor. " What can I say, if you haven't proven anything yet.. I wanted to get scared but all the things you say will eventually end up as comedy. " He hissed.

" It's those things I don't say that you should be anxious about and not the things I say. Secrets and lies, you can't hide them forever. "

Leo smirks. " Ah.. Secrets.. disguise.. and lies.. " He exhales after giving emphasis to each word, then he turned his gaze at Jimin's side. " Big words. If I can't hide them, so are you. " Jungkook blocks Jimin's view in which Leo chuckles darkly. " I guess I am not the only one who has secrets here Prosecutor Jeon. Why don't you try to figure that out too- if truly you are good at that.. just maybe someone close to you turns out to be lying. Right Jimin-ssi? "

" Don't talk to him. He is not part of this and he will never be! " Jungkook whispered yell.

Leo laughs taking a fun of how oblivious the prosecutor sounded- dumb and ignorant. Are you serious? Was he even competent? How did he become a prosecutor if he is like this? " He was not part? Sure.. you just stay dumb because that's what you are good anyway. " Leo shrugged. " And by the way, someone doesn't like the idea of killing because it reminds him of his dark and torturing past. And you killing now. Goodluck with that. " He added, throwing a wink at Jimin after, then he left the table first.

The two men followed but after they bumped Jungkook's side first as a warning. Then lastly the lawyer. " It was nice seeing you again Jihyu- ah.. right should be Jimin-ssi now. And Prosecutor Jeon, see you in court in three days. " He smiled halfheartedly.

After they left, Jungkook immediately glanced at Jimin, asking " Are you alright? " But Jimin only stares longer than the usual with a blank expression. " Jimin what are you thinking? Talk to me. " His silence is making Jungkook worried.

Jimin sighs. " Let's get out of here before they come back. " He said using his cold tone. He knew Leo is not going to stop there. He will probably send someone else in the place to observe them while reporting everything to him.

On their way, and after they took Sarang from's Suga's custody, Jimin is so quiet at the back of the car while Jungkook just had to look at him on the rear-view mirror.

" Are you really going to snob me all night? " Jungkook blurts out. He's been trying to talk with Jimin but the latter just kept on ignoring, pretending to be asleep. " If you have something to tell me, say it. If you want to ask, just ask me. That's the reason why I am here. " Jimin didn't say anything, merely leans closer, his back touching Jungkook. Jungkook heaves a sigh. " If only you would trust me. I'm here, I am willing to listen. " He said while wrapping his arms around Jimin. Blowing hot air next to Jimin's ear. " Whenever you are ready Babybabe. " And buried his face in Jimin's nape.

With unsettling heart, Jimin fell asleep.. Just maybe Leo is lying.. Jungkook isn't killing people right?, he convinced himself.

In the morning, he was so shocked to find Tae and Jin carrying goods and are bickering on what to cook for his breakfast. That even when the television in the living room is playing, their voices can still be heard across the house.

" He should eat a lot. " Tae argued.

" No he shouldn't. "

" Are you serious hyung? Jiminie is now eating for two. "

" That's cute. But eating big meals could cause indigestion and heartburn. " Jin scolded.

" I know. What I meant was, eating smaller but more often. "

" Tsk. Should I call fastfood instead? " Jimin chimed in, tsking at the two. " You gotta starve a person by arguing nonsense. What's with these plastics of fruits and veggies? " He questions while getting a glass of water. " Did Agust hyung already bring Sarang to the School? I overslept. I failed to prepare her for school. I hope she did take her breakfast before attending her classes. "

" We fed her already. And Taehyung prepared him for school. You don't need to get stressed about it. " Jin explains.

Jimin smiled, being grateful. " Thank you. I'll do it tomorrow myself. And sorry for the trouble. "

" It's fine. She's our baby. We didn't consider doing something for her, taking care of her a bad thing. In fact, she makes us happy. "

Jimin nodded, then he sniffed something delicious. " Oh there's still bacon and eggs left. " He pulled a chair, sat down getting ready to eat. " How about Jungkook? I didn't notice him leaving the room. "

" He went to the office early. " Tae replied pulling the plate away from Jimin reach. " And no you are not going to eat these. "

Jimin frowns. " Why not? It will be a waste of food if I am not going to eat them. "

" They are fatty Jimin. If you want some I will cooked it differently, safe for you both. "

" What are you saying? You're confusing me. Why do you have to cook for another one if there's already cooked one? And did you say both? " Jimin demanded some answers.

Jin at Tae glanced at each other.

" So? " Jimin gets impatient.

" Jimin, I know this is sudden but I need you to calm down okay? " Jin said softly.

" What? "

" We believe you're pregnant. " Jimin's brows furrowed. " I brought one of these so you could confirm it yourself. " Jin showed a pregnancy test. But Jimin is just looking at it blankly. " Were you not feeling nausea and vomiting more often? Craving for some weird foods? Cramping? Feeling annoyed and warmer than usual? Doing things now that you were not used to before? Emotional and sensitive lately? "

" Hyung.. " Tae held Jin's arm, stopping him from talking when he noticed that Jimin isn't moving, looking like he is about to throw up. He then grabbed the test and ran off to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet bowl. He can't absorb everything he heard as he tries to rethink of them, he leans over and threw up again. When he heard footsteps coming towards him, he closed the door and locked it.

" Jiminie. Are you okay? We just want to help.. " Tae knocked. " I told you Jin hyung.. we shouldn't have told him so blatantly. Look what happened! " He was scolding Jin in a low tone yet audible to Jimin.

" It's better that he knows now. He'll be fine.. let's just wait and give him a space to figure things out by himself. " Jin said.

" But hyung.. "

Jimin ignored the voices outside the door as he tried to focus on the thing he was holding. He eyed it with caution, reading the instructions carefully. Just the thought of doing it makes him puke and shit his pants. While collecting a urine sample, his legs are shaking, confused as hell. He lets it sit there for ten seconds as per instruction before looking on the result.

He gasped at the result. He isn't stupid not to know what it meant to get two lines- especially that it is clear on the kit itself.

Positive.. I'm pregnant? His hands are sweating and shaking. His eyes are welling with tears. He was shocked and at thesame time overwhelmed. He has these mixed emotions he couldn't describe.

" Jiminie.. " Tae was again knocking at the door. With shaky hands, he opened it, startling Tae a little. His mouth parted, but no words came out as he doesn't know what to say. He was staring at a gloomy Jimin.

Jimin didn't say a thing but gave the test to Tae who made a quick eye on it. He was very anxious to give opinion until Jimin breaks his silence. " I'm pregnant. " He breathes.

" Jimin, are you okay? " Jin asked, he was standing next to Tae suddenly.

Jimin stares, moving his hand gently placing it to rub his belly. " The baby is Jungkook's. Of course I am happy. But, then I have this unsettling thoughts about this pregnancy. "

" Jimin we're here for you. Just talk to us to let go of this negative thoughts. It's normal okay? But you need to let go of them to avoid getting depressed. " Jin comforts him, yet Jimin doesn't seem to rest. " Jimin I need you to be honest with me. Did Jungkook not ask you about this? Did he force you? "

" He didn't force me. "

" But he didn't talk to you about this. " Jin huffs, disappointed with his own brother. What is he thinking? Jin mentally screams.

But contrary to what Jin is thinking, Jimin is actually not liking the idea because he blames himself. Jungkook got him pregnant without the latter knowing anything about him. He trusted me but I never been true to him and up to now still lying. I don't deserve him.

Jimin started tearing up that the two began panicking too. " Jimin please calm down. " Jin says.

" Hyung just stop asking him! " Tae whines, crying too. He can't bear to watch his bestfriend crying all of a sudden. He can feel the heavy feeling that he started to acquire it too.

" Alright.. alright. Stop showing a weakness infront of him. He needs strength right now. " Jin whisper yell at Tae who automatically wiped his tears away.

" On my brother's behalf, I'm sorry Jimin. He did act out of character this time. I know he loves you but still, he should ask you if you are okay with it- "

" Hyung, you don't understand. It's not about this. The problem is m-- " Jimin stopped talking as soon as his ears catch a very intriguing news about two unidentified men found and declared by a doctor dead.

What are you trying to prove by killing my men? That words of Mingyu kept playing in Jimin's head. No! Jungkook is killing around! This is all my fault. I'm no good. If I didn't get closer to him, he wouldn't have met Agust D. He wouldn't have learned anything to the point of him using it now against Mingyu. He is slowly acting like us. I am making him a monster like me. He dirtied his hands with blood. He reeks that of blood and death. He stinks. And I am the cause of it. Everything is all about me- for lying, for staying next to him and for pretending I am someone else that I am not. I'm a liar. I'm greedy and selfish. I'm a bad person. I bring bad luck.

" Jimin? "

" Jiminie?! "

Jimin just realized that he can barely breathe, and was crying so much while staring at his hands. He was imagining them covered with blood.. his eyes are getting blurry, feeling lightheaded and weak, and having sensation of spinning as his eyes are threatening to close and he is sweating and cold until he just fainted but Tae is fast to catch him.

×××

" Hyung what happened? " Jungkook went back home as soon as notified of Jimin's condition. He walked straight to the bed where Jimin is lying down. He took his hand, freezing at the coldness of his hands. He then held them tight while fixing the duvet to warm Jimin. " Why did he pass out? "

" Jungkook, he was overwhelmed of knowing that he is pregnant. He panicked and distressed. It's very common to pregnancy to feel a little bit anxious but his reaction awhile ago is a kind of serious. " Jin spoke honestly.

" To be honest, I want to yell at you. " Tae blurts out. " You should have consulted him about pregnancy. It's a mutual thing, you know. I was joking around about this with you at first because I didn't know this is going to have a very depressing outcome on Jiminie's part. If only you have seen him awhile ago- " Tae breathes, clenching his jaws. " But I don't think I am in position to blame you. " Especially that I know the cause of Jimin's panic attack- because he is lying to you Jungkook. I could feel his guilt and depression. This is probably what it meant to be soulmates. I got to understand what he feels- his pain.

" Can you leave us two alone please? " Jungkook asked, his voice is hoarse.

" Yes, of course. " Jin replied, patting his little brother's shoulder. " Be strong. Everything is going to be alright. Just call us outside if you need any help. "

Jungkook didn't say anything. Tae throws a glance at Jungkook, feeling a little bit sorry about ranting awhile ago because he can't help it. He sighs then exited the room following after Jin.

When Jungkook is alone, his tears suddenly escape from the corner of his eyes, quietly sobbing while holding Jimin's hand. " Sorry Babybabe. It's all my fault. I've put you into this situation which you didn't have a choice. I'm scared that you are going to leave after- " Jimin's eyes slowly opening, as he is feeling the familiar hand on his own, his eyes drifted towards Jungkook, furrowing at what greeted him.

" Why are you crying? " He asked weakly, his right hand reaching for Jungkook's face to wipe off the tears.

The tears keep on streaming down his cheeks, Jungkook apologized. " Sorry babybabe. I didn't mean to hurt you- "

" Shh.. " Jimin hushed, moving a little away to provide enough space. " Come here and hug me. " He offered.

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice as he immediately climbed the bed, lied next to Jimin. Jimin immediately buries himself on Jungkook's hold, smelling the comforting scent that only Jungkook could provide him.

" Let's sleep together. And please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry. It hurts so much. "

" I won't cry anymore. " Jungkook hummed nodding as he wraps his arms around Jimin to cuddle him, not so tight so as not to suffocate Jimin and their baby.

But things didn't go well from there. Jimin's past self been haunting him in his dreams for the next nights. He was brought back to their first day of initiation when they got to watch how to kill a person- the scream of pain and begging to spare their lives are echoing across the building yet no one has ever listened to their pleas.

Their boss was ruthless as he brought some living people to demonstrate how to kill, infront of the group he showed how to torture and kill them after putting said person to excruciating intense suffering. They got to watch brutal slaughtering of people.

One of the tortured subject crawled his way to get on where Jimin was standing. " Please help me..save me.. " He begged while crying, his tears are now mixed with his blood making it look like he is crying blood.

Jimin steps away, as he heard the cheers from the group telling him to kill the man. " NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! " Jimin shouted but the man continued to crawl while crying out, begging him to save him and the cheers are getting louder.

" Yeol-set Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! This what you do. Slice his throat and cut his breath! "

Suddenly Jimin was holding his knives. " NO! " He tried to throw them but his hands have its own volition as they swung the knife up ready to strike the said man. " No! No! No! " He keeps on shouting and the tears are escaping his eyes as he can't stop his hands from striking.

" Jimin! Wake up! " Jungkook's voice invades his consciousness, his body being shaked many times. When Jimin was awaken, he immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck throwing his weight into his body for a tight hug. " It's okay. It's just a dream. "

" It's not. " Jimin began to sob forcing Jungkook to loose the hug and held Jimin.

" Look at me. I'm here. "

Jimin tears didn't stop. " Why are you killing people Jungkook? Why are trying to be that person I buried a long time ago? You are reminding me of my old self. You are bringing those memories back. I despised them all. I hated myself. I couldn't forgive- " Jungkook cupped Jimin's face to calm him.

" I never killed anyone. " Jungkook stares at Jimin eyes then slowly leans closer so their noses touch while Jimin is clutching on Jungkook's wrists. " I love you Jimin, everything about you. I love them all. " He said before his lips attached on Jimin very own awaiting lips. That kiss is very different from what those they shared before. Their emotions are coursing through that kiss. Jimin is in his most vulnerable and fragile state. Jungkook is also crying, tears are getting mixed up with Jimin's own as they continued to stream down his cheeks.

They cuddled all night, Jungkook staying up late to sing Jimin's a lullaby song. It doesn't matter if he has a trial tomorrow against Kim Mingyu. Jimin is more important to him.

In the morning, Jimin woke up first. He got off of the bed and prepared for breakfast. He went to cuddle with Sarang in bed shortly before waking up the child, pampering her with kisses. " I love you Dada. "

" I love you too. " Jimin willingly gets down to be kissed on his cheek.

Then he went to wake up Jungkook too. He kissed his forehead so long causing Jungkook to smile while opening his eyes. " Goodmorning love. " Jimin greeted.

" Morning. How are you feeling? " He asked, while sitting properly onto the bed.

" All good. Let's get downstairs. I prepared for breakfast. " Jimin smiles softly.

" Really? You know how to cook now? "

Jimin smiled nodding cutely, letting his fingers run through Jungkook's wavy and soft hair. " Go wash yourself first. " He said.

But Jungkook pouted. " Where are my morning kisses? " He complains.

Tsk. Jimin leans down planting a quick kiss. " Now go. "

Jungkook smiled, eventhough not the kiss he asked for, he is yet happy and contended from what he received.

That morning, they ate their breakfast together- completely happy and full of giggles. Jimin is being too affectionate towards them both.

" Are you sure, you are not coming to watch the trial? " Jungkook asked as he was preparing to leave. Suga and Sarang left for her School too.

" No need. I know you can win it. " Jimin refused to come along.

" Alright. I'll call you after. Just stay here and rest. " Jungkook agreed, then asking. " Can I touch? " He is referring to Jimin's belly.

Jimin blushed but nods anyway. Jungkook was excited to place his palm, rubbing it gently with his bunny smile. Jimin can't help but to stare at the beautiful sight. He knows Jungkook is saying something but he doesn't hear it- so drawn to his smile.

When Jungkook's gone, Jimin went straight upstairs. Grabbing his clothes out of the closet and putting them inside the trolley bag. He received a text from Tae informing him that he is going to visit after his shoot. He replied Not today Taetae.

He wrote something on a piece of paper, leaving it on the table. He makes sure that it is the very first thing to catch attention upon entering the room.

With a faint smile, whispering. " I need to go back to where this all started and face my past. Only then I could be whole again. " Closing the door of the house behind him. Without looking back again, he walks away while dragging his bag with him.

Jimin is going back to Busan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_TO BE CONTINUED.

Think you know what's gonna happen next? Happy reading!🥰🤭

Look at them..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
17.5K 601 17
Tommyinnit is a trans ftm streamer. Although, none of his friends know. During a meetup, when Tommy is actually managing to keep it a secret, he gets...
215K 10K 55
I'm not enough for you..? šŸ’” - pjm" Poor innocent boy deeply in love with jungkook Did he know that his boyfriend is loose interest on him and his e...
40.8K 2.1K 49
[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.Due to his spinal cord injury he has to s...